Where to buy CB-03-01?

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
what CB batch are you using mate? 20150505 and 20150205 are the ones i have.

and by the way if anyone is interested i would scrap seti its crap. i used 30mg of OC - ethanol a day and it destroyed seti for PGD2 inhibitation, my scalp was so dry it was white its that strong!! im gonna buy another 5 grams of that and some more CB. that should be a one of the most potent hairloss stacks. only problem is thats like £3000 worth of hairloss treatments in 3 months lmao

Not sure mate, i didn't pay any attention to the HPLC NMR supplied by Kane, i just binned it lol...mixed the CB in Neo and hoped for the best, and i am greatly surprised by its efficacy, i love this stuff, its a refreshing change maintaining hair and no sides...i just hope to the price falls to 60/g soon... Also on BIM but the jurys still out on that one, only been on it a few weeks so too early to report...i am sticking with Seti though just in case and hitting the triple stack, i might try Seti from a different source next time though after taking Champy's comment on board!

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm in, just need to know how to apply and also the ratio so I know quantity/weeks application

Joshuk

Reaction score
Not sure mate, i didn't pay any attention to the HPLC NMR supplied by Kane, i just binned it lol...mixed the CB in Neo and hoped for the best, and i am greatly surprised by its efficacy, i love this stuff, its a refreshing change maintaining hair and no sides...i just hope to the price falls to 60/g soon... Also on BIM but the jurys still out on that one, only been on it a few weeks so too early to report...i am sticking with Seti though just in case and hitting the triple stack, i might try Seti from a different source next time though after taking Champy's comment on board!

fair enough mate, if your using neo as your vehicle like i was. i have just changed to using garnier fructis stemox bought of amazon.de. its like £35 for 3 months worth if you use 6ml a day so if your using only 1-2ml its 6 months worth for 30 quid worth thinking about. I just managed to dissolve 30mg of CB into it will report back if its legit

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in, just need to know how to apply and also the ratio so I know quantity/weeks application

everyone is different mate i use 6ml to cover mw6 area and only use 30-35mg a day. some people use 50mg only in 1ml as they apply just to the hairline. you just make it for your own needs. apply just use a minoxidil dropper and run the solution in to the scalp

will run through in abit more detail over the weekend

Iopu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm interested in this too. Would be looking for a small amount. Maybe 1-2 grams to try it. On first order.

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
fair enough mate, if your using neo as your vehicle like i was. i have just changed to using garnier fructis stemox bought of amazon.de. its like £35 for 3 months worth if you use 6ml a day so if your using only 1-2ml its 6 months worth for 30 quid worth thinking about. I just managed to dissolve 30mg of CB into it will report back if its legit

- - - Updated - - -

Good shout mate, is this the stemox that you got on the german amazon:

http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B00ZAB...X220_SY330_QL65&keywords=garnier+stemoxydine#

It says its a serum so i can imagine its quite thick in terms of consistency? Does it disolve the CB easily enough? Reckon it will be effective enough in penetrating the scalp to deliver the CB? Can you see the ingredients on the the back, does it contain alcohol?

Joshuk

Reaction score
Good shout mate, is this the stemox that you got on the german amazon:

http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B00ZAB...X220_SY330_QL65&keywords=garnier+stemoxydine#

It says its a serum so i can imagine its quite thick in terms of consistency? Does it disolve the CB easily enough? Reckon it will be effective enough in penetrating the scalp to deliver the CB? Can you see the ingredients on the the back, does it contain alcohol?

it dissolved the CB easily will apply it tonight to see what its like

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello where ever we buy i will have batches tested by PHD in university!! perhaps one would want share testing costs? costs are 75-150 USD. i would share reports in this topic.

eldutrino on HLH replaced RU by kanes CB he says no sides at 30 mg he is maintaining! Cosmo is trialing 2 * 5% daily? would be 100mg daily would be still bloody expensive at current prices.. 7 usd a day

im in for 10G only IF price 60-80 usd else 1-2grams

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd also be interested in a gram or two ... or three - depending on the price.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Kane's response when asked about the prices of CB.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he said 10-100G would be 75USD/gram, but has to have a minimum of 10G per shipment. Then what would be the point of a group buy if minimum quantity per shipment is 10 grams? How's that any different than we all individually order 10g?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-06 at 10.08.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-06 at 10.08.12 AM.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 242

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
Kane's response when asked about the prices of CB.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he said 10-100G would be 75USD/gram, but has to have a minimum of 10G per shipment. Then what would be the point of a group buy if minimum quantity per shipment is 10 grams? How's that any different than we all individually order 10g?

He told me it was $950 for 10g which works out as $95/g.... By what he told you does he mean anything more than 10g up to 100g is $75/g i.e. If we you order 11g it would be $75/g?

I think we need to clarify this with him...

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks wonderful. Looks like 10-100g would be same bulk price. In in for 10g. I'm gonna have this bich 3d party tested by university PHD. Would one want share testing cost with me? I know his stuf legit 99%.eldutrino uses it too. but to be sure, we test .

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks wonderful. Looks like 10-100g would be same bulk price. In in for 10g. I'm gonna have this bich 3d party tested by university PHD. Would one want share testing cost with me? I know his stuf legit 99%.eldutrino uses it too. but to be sure, we test .

I would be down. But again, what's the point of organizing a group buy. According to the email, you can go ahead and order 10g for CB and it would be the same price as it would be for an order of 100 grams.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I would be down. But again, what's the point of organizing a group buy. According to the email, you can go ahead and order 10g for CB and it would be the same price as it would be for an order of 100 grams.

Hello Andrew , Thanks for mentioning that to me , Good job .

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
not every1 is interested in 10 GRAMS. groupbuys coolz for people who want 1-2 grams.. one can order 10G and share among other members. distracted are you using cb now?

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
not every1 is interested in 10 GRAMS. groupbuys coolz for people who want 1-2 grams.. one can order 10G and share among other members. distracted are you using cb now?

Yes, I agree. But in the email he said "10G Quantity per shipment minimum." I could be interpreting that wrong though. His english is kind of broken.

Joshuk

Reaction score
does anyone know if kane sells soduim valproate??? will use this aswell when i purchase my CB as i cannot use minoxdil

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
Could Adenogen be used as a vehicle for CB?

I have been using Adenogen as a vehicle for a week and a half as i am out of Neo...i like it as a vehicle it doesnt dry as quickly as Neo so you don't need to rub it in as frantically...also, the CB disolves very well in it, and its much more cost effective than Neo. I am goig to switch between that and Neo in future.

- - - Updated - - -

stick to neo mate i did not like it, i have changed to eth/pg 70/30 mix 50mg a day now.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok mate thanks very much for reporting back. You should try Adenogen as a vehicle, its decent too and quite cost effective in comparison to Neo.