Where Is The Female Red Pill Movement?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this post might sound like a moan, but I want to be proven wrong. Show me where society really is unfair to women in a genuine way that truly impacts negatively on their life

Women have it easier, then again so do rich or smart or attractive people.

"Women and children first" isn't just a social custom, it's an evolutionary survival technique built into us. Women are protected more by society because, from an evolutionary aspect, they are more valuable.

The truths in the "red pill", as far as I know, can be understood by both men and women. So I don't understand the concept of a woman red pill.

Why would women withdraw from society? What unspoken truth would make this happen?

And the wage gap has been disproved on many occasions. Can't believe people are still having that conversation.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women have it easier, then again so do rich or smart or attractive people.

"Women and children first" isn't just a social custom, it's an evolutionary survival technique built into us. Women are protected more by society because, from an evolutionary aspect, they are more valuable.

The truths in the "red pill", as far as I know, can be understood by both men and women. So I don't understand the concept of a woman red pill.

Why would women withdraw from society? What unspoken truth would make this happen?

And the wage gap has been disproved on many occasions. Can't believe people are still having that conversation.

This sums up my experiences. I suspected there is no specific "red pill" for women in the west. And at least, nothing has been put forward to suggest there is in 21 pages of this thread (other than the wage-gap-because-discrimination, which has already been debunked).