Where Is The Female Red Pill Movement?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plenty of evidence put forward, including closing notes from the ONS - we've been over charts of various sources - go and read the thread. I'm not going to provide the highlights of a 20 page thread for you.

I might even read the thread but just 1 single starting point would be helpful, or even how early it gets about the wage gap.

The terminology of "gender wage gap" is confusing here in comparison with how that phrase is more commonly defined, which is - there is a wage gap between genders doing the same job, same hours.

It's not even worth debating that there's a gap as huge as 17% or whatever because of choices, hours worked, demands of promotion, etc. If that's what was mainly discussed then I'm glad I ducked out of 20 pages.

Normally when I see people debating that there's no wage gap it's based on the idea that there is no gap in equal employment based on gender discrimination.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I assume you have sex you said you have a GF.
I don't believe I called you a virgin yet you referred to this like 3x I think now.
I did misread your GF history--you keep bringing it up over and over again.

Well, it was me having my personal life scrutinised in the first place (rather than my arguments countered) that prompted me to talk about my sexual history and current love life.

You seem a little obsessed about the pay gap existing..It does not effect me, my rate is same as the men in my field so don't care.
I am not sure what you are even debating..I made an observation about your posts, I still stand by it..these posts are not really convening me other wise.

I didn't bring that one up - it's the alpha warrior "puss crusher" with the Ian Brady lookalike avatar who saw it as his "hot button". It's one of the easiest feminist myths to debunk. Anyway, go on "believing" what you like - feelings over facts I guess :) - bit of a female stereotype there.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I might even read the thread but just 1 single starting point would be helpful, or even how early it gets about the wage gap.

Sure :) >> https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/where-is-the-female-red-pill-movement.106527/

The terminology of "gender wage gap" is confusing here in comparison with how that phrase is more commonly defined, which is - there is a wage gap between genders doing the same job, same hours.

It's not even worth debating that there's a gap as huge as 17% or whatever because of choices, hours worked, demands of promotion, etc. If that's what was mainly discussed then I'm glad I ducked out of 20 pages.

Normally when I see people debating that there's no wage gap it's based on the idea that there is no gap in equal employment based on gender discrimination

zircon brought it up. I debunked it and your conclusion is right, there is no discrimination going on that is causing the gap. Case closed (hopefully).

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, it was me having my personal life scrutinised in the first place (rather than my arguments countered) that prompted me to talk about my sexual history and current love life.

Yeah but get over it its like 20 pages later and you keep bringing it up (feminine).
Like move past it already.
It has nothing to do with my nuanced opinion of your posts....if anything you realy just keep solidifying my opinion of you.

I didn't bring that one up - it's the alpha warrior "puss crusher" with the Ian Brady lookalike avatar who saw it as his "hot button". It's one of the easiest feminist myths to debunk. Anyway, go on "believing" what you like - feelings over facts I guess :) - bit of a female stereotype there.

You are doing same thing that is my point you are very feminine in your emotions..its not a good/bad thing you are assigning that.
I am am saying their is a difference in how most men and women generally react and process information.
My point is that you seem to lean towards the way generally a woman works.
I AM a woman so its not an insult to me if you tell me I am being stereotypically a woman...it is not a good/bad thing,
My point was you are exactly the same in your reactions (over) reactions as the hard core modern feminists.
Swap out a few key words and you could be one.

you cant 'debate' this it is my opinion of you from almost all your postings the past few pages.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're confusing me - I was just settling into the virgin-loser identity.

Interesting because I don't think anyone called you a loser or a virgin
you are labeling yourself with those words..>I to summarize said you remind me of how stereotypical women are thought to react and express themselves..'emotional' 'feelings'.

You are equating that with being virgin and a loser.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
scanning through the thread it seems like everyone got emotional and maybe a bit reactionary. so everyone is "feminine" now emotionally eh @hairblues ?

anyways seems like redpilled was one of the most level headed ones . . . . i dont see what you are describing

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
scanning through the thread it seems like everyone got emotional and maybe a bit reactionary. so everyone is "feminine" now emotionally eh @hairblues ?

anyways seems like red pilled was one of the most level headed ones . . . . i dont see what you are describing

I never said men are robots or sociopaths.
Men have emotions and they express emotions in different manner than women do generally speaking.

I don't think that was same kind of emotions as OP started to display around the middle pages or so.

Some had disdain for his thoughts and ideas they found it/him distasteful or did not agree with him or they did not like his debate style etc.
that is not the same as them feeling 'victimized' and staying 'stuck' in his victim mode as he did and keeps doing.
He did this for several posts.
(I think he wrote weather he should come back to the forum or not or if he should come back with a changed name? And I encouraged him to stay that we don't hold grudges).

What I am noticing is over time many of the MGTOW movement guys who identify with it strongly--as opposed to sharing some similar opinions but not adhering to it so devoutly-- seem to share this victimized sounding mind set and they sound very similar as the hard core angry feminists who feel victimized I actually have debated with as well.
It is similar kind of 'reaction' they have that he has had past few pages.

I think that there is a spectrum of male-to female aspects of how we process information...that is why we can make generalities about women and men.
I don't think this is ALL women ALL men fit in the two polar opposites of how their personalities and mental processing is...these are generalities.

So its logical to me that some men lean more towards processing things similar to how women generally do and that some women lean towards processing things as men generally do.

We are not all 100% cookie cutters these are generalities.

I stand by the fact I see/read a similar pattern of a lot of the men who embrace MGTOW of expressing their dissatisfaction or frustration similar to how women--generally do when they are frustrated dissatisfied etc.

Last edited:

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was just going to add my thoughts about this 'pay gap' (...and some other things).

I have mentioned in another thread that I don't believe it's healthy to set an equal sign where there should be none. Men and women are not the same, and never will be. They mostly don't possess the same qualities, and are not equal in many, many things. They just are not. This is a huge factor to why the 'pay gap' exists, I believe. Equal opportunities, yes! But also equal requirements! That's real equality, not just where it suits ones needs best.

Firstly; in many jobs, women are less effective than men, they just have poorer results, resulting in less pay (firefighters, police etc etc). Also the female application requirements for these jobs are ridiculous compared to mens, just because something like gender quota exists (total bullshit resulting in sh*t efficacy and usage of resources).

Secondly; Women are more rarely driven by money than men (partly because they are put on a pedestal from early age), and therefore seek jobs they enjoy and feel comfortable in, while men more often are stuck with the duty of ''putting food on the table''...and so end up doing something they don't like, but it's better pay. This is based on obervation from where I live, but also discussion and pure interest for politics generally.

I will give one example of what I'm talking about with the feminist attacks on former nb 1 in tennis, Novak Djokovic, just because he said that men's tennis should fight for more prize money than women. And not just Novak, but also Raymond Moore, chief executive of Indian well was hugely and openly massacred because of his thoughts. Why is it wrong to argue that mens tennis should fight for more prize money? Where does the money come from in the first place? It would be interesting to see how much money female players would attract if the male competition was dropped...huh. Like Moore said, the women should thank whatever force there is that their male collegues exists, because they already get prize money that the don't nearly earn/attract. How many viewers have womens tennis matches comared to mens? If there was even a fair split between those, womens tennis would barely exists. Just like many other sports. That's the hard truth, and it's not anyones fault. Men are just stronger, faster, more aggressive and more fun to look at generally...when they play...sports.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was just going to add my thoughts about this 'pay gap' (...and some other things).

I have mentioned in another thread that I don't believe it's healthy to set an equal sign where there should be none. Men and women are not the same, and never will be. They mostly don't possess the same qualities, and are not equal in many, many things. They just are not. This is a huge factor to why the 'pay gap' exists, I believe. Equal opportunities, yes! But also equal requirements! That's real equality, not just where it suits ones needs best.

Firstly; in many jobs, women are less effective than men, they just have poorer results, resulting in less pay (firefighters, police etc etc). Also the female application requirements for these jobs are ridiculous compared to mens, just because something like gender quota exists (total bullshit resulting in sh*t efficacy and usage of resources).

Secondly; Women are more rarely driven by money than men (partly because they are put on a pedestal from early age), and therefore seek jobs they enjoy and feel comfortable in, while men more often are stuck with the duty of ''putting food on the table''...and so end up doing something they don't like, but it's better pay. This is based on obervation from where I live, but also discussion and pure interest for politics generally.

I will give one example of what I'm talking about with the feminist attacks on former nb 1 in tennis, Novak Djokovic, just because he said that men's tennis should fight for more prize money than women. And not just Novak, but also Raymond Moore, chief executive of Indian well was hugely and openly massacred because of his thoughts. Why is it wrong to argue that mens tennis should fight for more prize money? Where does the money come from in the first place? It would be interesting to see how much money female players would attract if the male competition was dropped...huh. Like Moore said, the women should thank whatever force there is that their male collegues exists, because they already get prize money that the don't nearly earn/attract. How many viewers have womens tennis matches comared to mens? If there was even a fair split between those, womens tennis would barely exists. Just like many other sports. That's the hard truth, and it's not anyones fault. Men are just stronger, faster, more aggressive and more fun to look at generally...when they play...sports.

Generally speaking.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

this is side bar really

but I find it interesting you don't find female tennis entertaining.

My Father is an avid life long tennis player and socially and recreationally played with some ex elite tennis players.

My point is his skill level is superior to most.

He loves women's tennis he finds it very entertaining...i don't know if he prefers men or not we never discussed it on that comparison level.

He just likes and admire elite athletes male and female.

Last edited:

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is side bar really

but I find it interesting you don't find female tennis entertaining.

My Father is an avid life long tennis player and socially and recreationally played with some ex elite tennis players.

He loves women's tennis he finds it very entertaining...i don't know if its more/less than mens.

He just likes and admire elite athletes male and female.

I don't believe it's a side-bar, but you can of course still think that. Why? Because it's a full time job, paid mostly on how you deliver - something people who live in liberal capitalistic countries for sure can relate to.

Sorry, but I didn't say that I don't find womens tennis interesting. I was speaking from a general point of view (like you said) and used it as an example. Look, the data and stats that are available on who attracts more attention, spectators, sponsors...who sells more tickets and the price on those, and stuff like that are not lying. And frankly, it's not necessary for me to write this really, we all know this without the data etc.

Can we switch fathers?

Just kiddin' of course. Love to play tennis if the other part is somewhat capable.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish there were more sports where men and women played against each other.

I think men would win in most sports but perhaps it should be tried on tv or something just so we know.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but get over it its like 20 pages later and you keep bringing it up (feminine).
Like move past it already.
It has nothing to do with my nuanced opinion of your posts....if anything you realy just keep solidifying my opinion of you.
You are doing same thing that is my point you are very feminine in your emotions..its not a good/bad thing you are assigning that.
I am am saying their is a difference in how most men and women generally react and process information.
My point is that you seem to lean towards the way generally a woman works.
I AM a woman so its not an insult to me if you tell me I am being stereotypically a woman...it is not a good/bad thing,
My point was you are exactly the same in your reactions (over) reactions as the hard core modern feminists.
Swap out a few key words and you could be one.

you cant 'debate' this it is my opinion of you from almost all your postings the past few pages.

I know you're trying to put a few passive aggressive digs in there - any guy reading the above will read that (any honest guy). You don't like debating with facts, and you get annoyed when you can't counter-argue, so you come out with veiled put-downs. You still think there's no pay gap despite hard evidence showing there is, but hey, that's you and your feelings. Feelings over facts.

What I am noticing is over time many of the MGTOW movement guys who identify with it strongly--as opposed to sharing some similar opinions but not adhering to it so devoutly

I think you've portrayed me by association as "MGTOW" - I mentioned that group in the first post, but I am not a "MGTOW" - I'm a serial monogamist, in a long term relationship now. Maybe I'm not doing it right I guess. I mentioned "MGTOW" because I didn't really see a female equivilant, and thought it was a good reference to see if anyone could identify similar female groups.

You are equating that with being virgin and a loser.

When I say things like "I'm a virgin loser" it's just a sarcastic comment - don't worry about it. Nothing much to read into it. :)

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, but I didn't say that I don't find womens tennis interesting. I was speaking from a general point of view (like you said) and used it as an example. Look, the data and stats that are available on who attracts more attention, spectators, sponsors...who sells more tickets and the price on those, and stuff like that are not lying. And frankly, it's not necessary for me to write this really, we all know this without the data etc.

I think it's wrong that on the women's professional circuit, women play 3 sets of tennis. They should play only 1.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you're trying to put a few passive aggressive digs in there - any guy reading the above will read that (any honest guy). You don't like debating with facts, and you get annoyed when you can't counter-argue, so you come out with veiled put-downs. You still think there's no pay gap despite hard evidence showing there is, but hey, that's you and your feelings. Feelings over facts.

I think you've portrayed me by association as "MGTOW" - I mentioned that group in the first post, but I am not a "MGTOW" - I'm a serial monogamist, in a long term relationship now. Maybe I'm not doing it right I guess. I mentioned "MGTOW" because I didn't really see a female equivilant, and thought it was a good reference to see if anyone could identify similar female groups.

When I say things like "I'm a virgin loser" it's just a sarcastic comment - don't worry about it. Nothing much to read into it. :)

Now I am passive agressive lol.

I think that is a first on the forum that I am being accused of being passive aggressive.

I was never in this pay gap debate with you. I know you want to imagine we were having some debate we were not.

I was not in any debate with you as far as I can tell.

I have an impression of you from your postings.

How are you going to debate my 'impression' of you my 'opinion' about you?

Every post you make is just solidifying my impression of you.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh God...now I am passive agressive lol.

I think that is a first on the forum that I am being accused of being passive aggressive.

I was never in this pay gap debate with you. I know you want to imagine we were having some debate we were not.

I was not in any debate with you as far as I can tell.

I have an impression of you from your postings.

How are you going to debate my 'impression' of you my 'opinion' about you?

Every post you make is just solidifying my impression of you.

Quite - how to debate feelings - it's all terribly boring.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, now you've learned something about yourself if you didn't know it before - you are passive aggressive.

No..all you have taught me is you have a very delicate ego and perceive things from that perspective.