Where Is The Female Red Pill Movement?

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do live in very unique and feminine/metrosexual environment don't you? Didn't you say you are in Manhattan?

That's what happens in so-called progressive regions in the west: the guys are brow-beaten and shamed into being a shadow of what they could be. They go through this process of emasculation, and THEN the women hate them. They all live for their "attaboys". There's a guy on this forum who is a good example of that (not naming names, but his avatar pic reminds me of Ian Brady).

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there was nothing emotional or high strung in my response to you.

You cant seem to have a nuanced conversation without having a very volatile reaction.

I stand by my observations of you and my theory.....you still sound 'bitchy'.

That....is not an argument.

Saying someone is "emotional" is not an argument.

It's an admission of defeat on your part that you cannot counterargue my points.

Don't give up so easily :)

You think the pay gap doesn't exist.

You haven't even read the points (from various posters) in this thread that point out super-clearly that a gap exists. Evidence has been put forward that a pay gap exists.

You think a pay gap does not exist.

No I don't realy believe in the pay gap.
Not NOW more like 20 -30 years ago.

"Believing" is not an argument.

Argue with evidence.

Ad hominems do not work.

blackg

Reaction score
@redpilled my point was in case it was missed is that you made generalization about the biological differences between men and women in how they feel/think/process information risk they take how they react to difficult situations pressure etc..and this is what effects women succeeding or not succeeding versus men.
I do agree with you to an extent.
BUT I think those general characteristics that are 'male' vs 'female' are also spectrum within each individual.
Like Keensy has the theory that men and women are heterosexual to full gay on a scale of 1 - 6.
I think these characteristics that are more common in male brain vs female brain are probably on a spectrum where the majority of men and women lay at some 'point' in the of masculine or feminine brain in our feelings, thought process and risk taking.
Now this could be why some women excel at certain things while other women struggle.
and this could be why some men excel at things and others dont.

How this relates to my comment earlier is I notice the 'emotions' and 'its not fair' dramatic reaction to this whole MGTOW movement seems very 'bitchy' to me in a very similar way as the modern day extreme feminists.
It just seems like its men who feel emasculated by society and women blaming the reason they cant excel or succeed or get it tighter is because they are victims.
THE very thing you accuse the feminist women of believing on their end.
You cant see the hypocrisy.

I wrote CLEARLY in my post--you can complain you can enact policy and vote etc...but your reaction to the criticism of your view point is very much about your 'feelings'...similar to the women you are saying may not do well in their some fields of profession due to their 'feelings' about things instead of rational thinking.
There is nothing WRONG with how you react but to me it does seem feminine.
Alpha has nothing to do with looks it's to do with how you react to things and handle things.
Stoic men who handles sh*t-yes preferable in my opinion to 'this' 17 pages of your feelings.
Because end of the day most of this is about your 'feels'.
You are not my man so I don't care or judge you for it but I am also saying it seems like the ver 'feminine' traits you think make women different then men.
Too long!

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So to sum up the last 6 or so posts we've exchanged:-

hairblues: you're too emotional redpilled
redpilled: want to answer my points?

I see a pattern emerging here. Someone isn't able to counterargue, thus everything's been reduced to ad hominem. OK, I'm girly and emotional - let's establish that. I'm all cool with that. Even so, I had made some points that are either substantiated or proven false by empirical evidence - regardless of the strength of my hot flush. If it makes you happy, let's say that anyone who champions any men's right causes is just a big girl's blouse - let's assume that. Now, maybe you can address the issues raised in this thread? For a kick off, you said there's NO pay gap...because you "believe" that to be true - what evidence do you have to support your belief?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I see a pattern emerging here. Someone isn't able to counterargue, thus everything's been reduced to ad hominem. OK, I'm girly and emotional - let's establish that. I'm all cool with that. Even so, I had made some points that are either substantiated or proven false by empirical evidence - regardless of the strength of my hot flush. If it makes you happy, let's say that anyone who champions any men's right causes is just a big girl's blouse - let's assume that. Now, maybe you can address the issues raised in this thread? For a kick off, you said there's NO pay gap...because you "believe" that to be true - what evidence do you have to support your belief?

There is no argument or debate.

You were debating with the other guys not me.

I made an observation about you from reading your postings the past few pages.

I have made similar observation about men over the months I am on this forum of a few men who really identify strongly with the MGTOW. Not all of them but a few (no one on this thread).

You are also reading very insecure to me.

I wrote a very long well thought out post and you are reducing it to one liners.

Thats fine.

But don't expect me to waste more time rewriting my nuanced thoughts and opinions because you are demanding it.

Last edited:

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no argument or debate.

You were debating with the other guys not me.

I made an observation about you from reading your postings the past few pages.

I have made similar observation about men over the months I am on this forum of a few men who really identify strongly with the MGTOW. Not all of them but a few (no one on this thread).

You are also reading very insecure to me.

I wrote a very long well thought out post and you are reducing it to one liners.

Thats fine.

But don't expect me to waste more time rewriting my nuanced thoughts and opinions because you are demanding it.

This is like ad hominem bingo. So there's "insecure" crossed off the card.

So let's add "insecure" to virgin, unmanly, never even been on a date, has to pay for sex (but never done it, of course). I guess it's a given I'm insecure given all the other aforementioned facts I've learnt about myself on this thread....

Oh, you DID you say that you "believed" there is no pay gap - I quoted you. I asked you about that. You're now avoiding that discussion and continuing the ad hominem. I wonder what's next...."sexually frustrated", "betacuck", "cuck" - let's complete the bingo card :D

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is like ad hominem bingo. So there's "insecure" crossed off the card.

So let's add "insecure" to virgin, unmanly, never even been on a date, has to pay for sex (but never done it, of course). I guess it's a given I'm insecure given all the other aforementioned facts I've learnt about myself on this thread....

Oh, you DID you say that you "believed" there is no pay gap - I quoted you. I asked you about that. You're now avoiding that discussion and continuing the ad hominem. I wonder what's next...."sexually frustrated", "betacuck", "cuck" - let's complete the bingo card :D

No, I assume you have sex you said you have a GF.
I don't believe I called you a virgin yet you referred to this like 3x I think now.
I did misread your GF history--you keep bringing it up over and over again.
You seem a little obsessed about the pay gap existing..It does not effect me, my rate is same as the men in my field so don't care.
I am not sure what you are even debating..I made an observation about your posts, I still stand by it..these posts are not really convening me other wise.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just to make sure I'm getting this right, wasn't "your points" basically just "a bunch of other guys said so".

Unless I'm mistaken, but regardless I'm interested to know where the wage gap evidence is.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to make sure I'm getting this right, wasn't "your points" basically just "a bunch of other guys said so".

Unless I'm mistaken, but regardless I'm interested to know where the wage gap evidence is.
He posted a lot of economics stats on it. It exists but i do agree with him that its probably down to choice. Altho zircon brings up a good point in that women could be discriminated against during negotiation. Its not like anyone could know

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Plenty of evidence put forward, including closing notes from the ONS - we've been over charts of various sources - go and read the thread. I'm not going to provide the highlights of a 20 page thread for you.