Where can I get ORAL MINOXIDIL in the UK?

Scotty121

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone help me I can’t use topical minoxidil as it’s burning my scalp and creating large itchy spots. Where can I get Oral minoxidil in the U.K.?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regular minoxidil contains ethanol, a preservative that is edible and the active ingredient. By equating the ml levels through a metric dropper, one can use regular minoxidil orally without prescription or needing to resort to off-shore mail order. I bought mine at Walgreen's.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regular minoxidil contains ethanol, a preservative that is edible and the active ingredient. By equating the ml levels through a metric dropper, one can use regular minoxidil orally without prescription or needing to resort to off-shore mail order. I bought mine at Walgreen's.
Is this a joke?

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this a joke?
no u literally got people drinking it, i had concerns myself but seeing as there's actual members on here doing it, I'm left to assume they've done their research so apparently it's safe.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My Doctor Said that it was fine titrating 2.5 mgs a day of liquid.. Even better if it has finasteride in it.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of people don't understand that ethanol is the type of alcohol in beer, wine, etc lol. Isopropyl is the kind that will kill you lol.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no u literally got people drinking it, i had concerns myself but seeing as there's actual members on here doing it, I'm left to assume they've done their research so apparently it's safe.
McCartney sang "coming down fast". Janey sings that oral minoxidil is simply sui generis among medications. So, it's "coming in fast" and she has a ball to go to....

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this a joke?
Every morning I use a metric dropper and I measure out 25ml. And I squeeze it behind my tongue. It is bitter but eh, all of my treatments hurt like hell anyway.

You could say that I drink it if you want to though, if it makes the story more interesting plus I forgot my dose this morning.

Yeah. So I drank some. Eh but it was much worse than the dropper on the tongue thing. I aim to serve.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this a joke?
So 25 ml equates to 12.5 grams of loniten. I have been doing this since October 20th and I haven't kicked the bucket yet. But mere mortals only need a few drops, maybe six. There are threads where they equate it. My dosage is the hurry up and grow I have a ball to attend dosage, lol. I am too close now so back to my wig for six more months.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do I know it works? I can gauge by my beard fuzz and some other hair down there that was gone before via laser. My eyelashes have gotten really thick and I was already using Latisse. My brows are growing back so I need to have them done. It's a whole different med orally. It's what Dimoxidil was and what minoxidil should have been back in the 80's. Damn. I never thought to do it back then. There's an enzyme called sulfurtransferase and if you lack it, minoxidil won't work for you. But the liver makes lots of sulfurtranferase and bam. You have essentially a turbo version or however you want to say...

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
<Janey takes a bow or is it a curtsy>

I saved all of you money and the hassle of having to buy off-shore or beg some doctor. Loniten can be hard to get some places....So, I guess this thread is over. Cheers, but remember, I am a lawyer not a doctor so if somebody "drinks" some, t'aint on me.

Last edited: