Where can I get ORAL MINOXIDIL in the UK?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil is poison and pointless.. all your hair falls out after you stop using. Pointless
That's no different from going to work every day. Pointless. If it helps someone be young for a while longer, then that's an achievement and some maintain for decades. Definitely not pointless....said she.

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's no different from going to work every day. Pointless. If it helps someone be young for a while longer, then that's an achievement and some maintain for decades. Definitely not pointless....said she.
You seem to know a lot, what should your testosterone be

forlab4

My Regimen
Reaction score
Every morning I use a metric dropper and I measure out 25ml. And I squeeze it behind my tongue. It is bitter but eh, all of my treatments hurt like hell anyway.

You could say that I drink it if you want to though, if it makes the story more interesting plus I forgot my dose this morning.

Yeah. So I drank some. Eh but it was much worse than the dropper on the tongue thing. I aim to serve.
How is the effectiveness of this if it’s not taken in pill form? Doesn’t the pill have a coating to allow it to digest more slowly and be released slowly? Taking a few drops straight up might not be so useful if it’s instant?

TestTubeBaby

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is the effectiveness of this if it’s not taken in pill form? Doesn’t the pill have a coating to allow it to digest more slowly and be released slowly? Taking a few drops straight up might not be so useful if it’s instant?
You can capsulate topical minoxidil. I measure 5mg(0.1ml) with syringe and put it in size 4 capsule.

forlab4

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can capsulate topical minoxidil. I measure 5mg(0.1ml) with syringe and put it in size 4 capsules
Is that more for your convenience in getting the right dosage or because you believe capsules are more effective? Genuine question I don’t mind doing either method I’m just wondering if there’s a tangible difference in efficiency like if it’s no capsule does it dissolve quickly or whatever etc.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You might think that those things would matter but they appear not to matter in terms of my usage of using topical minoxidil orally. Even if someone is using multiple treatments, you can tell that "drinking" oral min works because it will increase hair growth everywhere to a certain extent but the hypertrichosis can be managed by titrating upwards or downwards. One drop per day on the back of the tongue is likely to be effective and more or less ~1 drop equals 1 gm of the pill. I use the oral ingestion form in the mornings and use it topically at night so that covers any half-life issues. It's hard to see any downside: it's cheap; easy to get; you don't need a prescription and it is at least as powerful as finasteride for many people in terms of regrowing hair.

forlab4

My Regimen
Reaction score
You might think that those things would matter but they appear not to matter in terms of my usage of using topical minoxidil orally. Even if someone is using multiple treatments, you can tell that "drinking" oral min works because it will increase hair growth everywhere to a certain extent but the hypertrichosis can be managed by titrating upwards or downwards. One drop per day on the back of the tongue is likely to be effective and more or less ~1 drop equals 1 gm of the pill. I use the oral ingestion form in the mornings and use it topically at night so that covers any half-life issues. It's hard to see any downside: it's cheap; easy to get; you don't need a prescription and it is at least as powerful as finasteride for many people in terms of regrowing hair.
I’m surprised you still apply it topically at night, as most low-dose studies alone mark a significant improvement(more than topically itself). Is the half life that important if low dose users get very strong improvement? Surely 0.5-1mg has a very short half life but they have strong results. Seems like a pain

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m surprised you still apply it topically at night, as most low-dose studies alone mark a significant improvement(more than topically itself). Is the half life that important if low dose users get very strong improvement? Surely 0.5-1mg has a very short half life but they have strong results. Seems like a pain
I use the foam at night which is alcohol-based and not messy like the regular topical and I use it once a week immediately after microneedling. I think oral min is probably enough but since it increases sulfurotransferase, it might also help topical min work better as well. Oral min works great for both sexes but females are more susceptible to peripheral hypertrichosis, which for me was a scratchiness in my beard which has largely been removed so I cut dosage to ~6.25 mg each morning.

For guys, this probably isn't relevant since probably most guys want a thicker beard and don't mind more leg hair growth. For me, it was the face and legs but other areas didn't increase in body hair so it's hit or miss. I also saw a touch of dermatitis from 12.5 mg daily that seems to have relented at the halved dosage. Dermatitis is often a DHT artifact and I have essentially zero T in general; this shows how resilient DHT is in our bodies as it can synthesize itself in skin and follicles. Even some castrates/post-surgery MtF's can still need dutasteride to counter-act adrenal DHT and "re-masculinization". At first, nobody believed these reports but I have seen several on MtF fora.