Where can I get ORAL MINOXIDIL in the UK?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So 25 ml equates to 12.5 grams of loniten. I have been doing this since October 20th and I haven't kicked the bucket yet. But mere mortals only need a few drops, maybe six. There are threads where they equate it. My dosage is the hurry up and grow I have a ball to attend dosage, lol. I am too close now so back to my wig for six more months.
25ml of 5% minoxidil? That's nearly half a bottle a day!

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
12 drops. Some guys take half that. It costs like a nickel a day or something.
Can you post ingredients? Mine says "do not ingest and external use only"

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
16125240246753114611430604993262.jpg

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the US, it can be used as a direct and indirect food additive. In Europe, it is only allowed to be used in food as a solvent for colors, emulsifiers, antioxidants and enzymes, with up to 0.45 grams per pound (1 gram/kg) allowed in the final food product (9Trusted Source).

The World Health Organization recommends a maximum intake of 11.4 mg of propylene glycol per pound of body weight (25 mg/kg) per day. The estimated exposure to propylene glycol through foods in the US is 15 mg per pound (34 mg/kg) per day (9Trusted Source).

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the US, it can be used as a direct and indirect food additive. In Europe, it is only allowed to be used in food as a solvent for colors, emulsifiers, antioxidants and enzymes, with up to 0.45 grams per pound (1 gram/kg) allowed in the final food product (9Trusted Source).

The World Health Organization recommends a maximum intake of 11.4 mg of propylene glycol per pound of body weight (25 mg/kg) per day. The estimated exposure to propylene glycol through foods in the US is 15 mg per pound (34 mg/kg) per day (9Trusted Source).
Thats good I guess personally I would not mess with any oral minoxidil.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But how much PG is in minoxidil liquid? I'm guessing quite a lot??