Where can I get ORAL MINOXIDIL in the UK?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am taking a fairly high dose but many take 2.5mg or less. Females are usually not prescribed over 2.5mg but I have still been using male dosages since I am probably or was, more balding than females. I aim to go back down some maybe in six months. Everything is working so well now that I don't want to desist.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the US, it can be used as a direct and indirect food additive. In Europe, it is only allowed to be used in food as a solvent for colors, emulsifiers, antioxidants and enzymes, with up to 0.45 grams per pound (1 gram/kg) allowed in the final food product (9Trusted Source).

The World Health Organization recommends a maximum intake of 11.4 mg of propylene glycol per pound of body weight (25 mg/kg) per day. The estimated exposure to propylene glycol through foods in the US is 15 mg per pound (34 mg/kg) per day (9Trusted Source).
You guys are always "safer". It's interesting in terms of national risk/reward standards.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They don't disclose the full ingredients. I see there is no alcohol or PG, but what have they replaced them with?
Can you get loniten? Plus I have an address with many vendors but I just poured some on my tongue and I am still typing away as it snows hard here in Merry Land. Paste HRT.cafe in your browser. This is the only thing I ever heard on Tressless that was right, i.e. drinking liquid minoxidil and I have no idea why we never thought of this in the 90's because it seems so obvious to me now.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are always "safer". It's interesting in terms of national risk/reward standards.
Just doing some calculations and I'm probably going to ingest 52mg per 0.1ml of minoxidil solution. Based on WHO max recommendation, I can ingest around 1625mg PG per day! I guess I should be fine

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just doing some calculations and I'm probably going to ingest 52mg per 0.1ml of minoxidil solution. Based on WHO max recommendation, I can ingest around 1625mg PG per day! I guess I should be fine
I just went done from 12.5mg equivalent after four months to ~6mg because the periphery hair growth was becoming more than I wanted. Since I use it with copious estradiol and other treatments, it's hard to know exactly what's doing what but growth has been copious and my balding in the crown has now completely filled it. No more need to sweep hair back to cover the crown. Now I comb it forward as the temples fill in. So many years dreaming of this....

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 mL has 50 mg of minoxidil.
Is this really correct?!
What is an effective dose (to ingest) of minoxidil per day to see good growth?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this really correct?!
What is an effective dose (to ingest) of minoxidil per day to see good growth?
For Men, 0 to 5mg is recommended by Rob Winter who is sort of a genius at covering all topics at perfecthairhealth.com. For the more adventurous males, then 5 mg to no more than 20 mg but most say no more than 15 mg due to BP effects. For females, 0.25mg to 2.5mg but they often use .25mg plus say 25mg to 50mg of spironolactone with it.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For Men, 0 to 5mg is recommended by Rob Winter who is sort of a genius at covering all topics at perfecthairhealth.com. For the more adventurous males, then 5 mg to no more than 20 mg but most say no more than 15 mg due to BP effects. For females, 0.25mg to 2.5mg but they often use .25mg plus say 25mg to 50mg of spironolactone with it.
I think I'll start with 0.1ml (5mg). However, I think your success is probably due to all the other stuff you are taking? If my crown would fill up, I would be over the moon..

TestTubeBaby

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I'll start with 0.1ml (5mg). However, I think your success is probably due to all the other stuff you are taking? If my crown would fill up, I would be over the moon..
I would start with even lower dosage,0.05ml.Bump it up later to 0.1ml.Almost all hair surgeons prescribe 5mg max.
I've seen on the 2nd page that you use foligain,I use the same brand.Just buy micro syringe and capsules.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
If minoxidil was dangerous to drink the label on the bottle would say it. I mix mine with a shot of vodka or tequila.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil is poison and pointless.. all your hair falls out after you stop using. Pointless

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The same can be said for almost every hair loss treatment out there.
Funny that people don't even realize there is no cure beside shaving it all and death. Even hair transplant is not permanent as the rest of your hair in the non donor area will keep falling