When you hit norwood seven it is over

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
does rapidbrow does anything for you? did you notice any change?

not too keen about beta carotene, I heard that taking it for long period of times (especially if you take it for life) increases the risk of death from pretty much anything.

did you try tanning under the sun gradually and consistently? like 10 minutes every 3-4 days and trying to build a tan like that?
I'm also pale but I never really bothered trying to get tanned because it's the least of my problems with it comes to looks.
Yeah sun doesn't help and yes RapidBrow makes my eyebrows super thick. I used a self tanning lotion along with beta carotene. It gave me a slight glow but nothing dramatic. Was only a one time experiment bc I think pale skin + dark hair is good: You see people like the Hemsworth brothers having it in paparazzi shots at the beach and they look great. No one but female Instagram models actually maintains a tan all year long.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh anyone can achieve this physique with enough training, decent diet and time in my opinion:

View attachment 156198

View attachment 156199

Anyone who's into sports for health or fitness reasons can achieve this physique without extreme effort or steroids in my opinion. I see many guys at the gym with this body only doing bro splits and few compound exercises too. This is what most girls think is a fit/hot body, not a terribly jacked/bodybuilder look. Obviously this has the minus that you won't look ripped in your average everyday clothing and it won't compensate much if you look bad bald or have an ugly face.
I have that Brad Pitt physique. Only difference is his arms are a bit bigger. Goes well with hair but not a bald head for me.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
you may be clueless when it comes to building muscle, do you think just anybody can build muscle with hard work and diet? sure if you want a minimal muscle gain that would barely make any change.
building muscle is all about genetics or steroids, if you weren't already naturally somewhat muscular then forget about adding muscle naturally.
same for if you are skinny fat or just a twig, you will barely put on muscle naturally.
all those "fitness" models you see on the internet who are very muscular and shredded with 3d shoulders, are all on steroids.

that "bald muscular tanned" look you think of is impossible unless you're tall and naturally muscular enough, with broad shoulders.
a bald slim/skinny fat dude, with narrow shoulders, will NEVER be able to build significant amount of muscles naturally.

the sole reason some people are skinny fat is because their genetic and hormonal profile to begin with is far from optimal for muscle growth (low testosterone, high estrogen, etc), which is why they are skinny fat.
This is completely true. I can do one armed push ups and (just about) push an amount equal to my body weight overhead on the overhead press. Yet my shoulders and chest are not that large. I could hit a weighted pull up with 50% bodyweight added but my arms are still skinny. These aren't amazing feats of strength by any stretch but my point is that you see guys at the gym all the time who are much more muscular, with less training and ability, thanks to genetics. I have even seen two guys training together every day, following the same plan, with one guy gaining much more muscular size, thanks to genetics. When I try to drop bodyfat, I lose any muscle that I still have, even though I eat quite a lot of calories. Other guys eat 2/3 the calories that I eat, keep their muscles and lose their bodyfat when they go on a diet. That's the effect of genetics and you can only make up for it using steroids, not hard work (because your recovery is limited and so you're limited in how much productive work you can do).

This is all irrelevant anyway. If you're bald and you want to date, no physique is going to help you. If you look muscular in clothes, people will notice that and still politely refuse to go on dates with you. If you look good shirtless, like Brad in that photo, then it's clearly irrelevant because you will never get close to the point of being shirtless. With all the 'dad bod' love, there's a case to be made for the most attractive physique being an average, slightly pudgy one. Complete with hair of course.

"Just shave it and get jacked" is one of the most damaging things that you could advise a bald guy to do.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is completely true. I can do one armed push ups and (just about) push an amount equal to my body weight overhead on the overhead press. Yet my shoulders and chest are not that large. I could hit a weighted pull up with 50% bodyweight added but my arms are still skinny. These aren't amazing feats of strength by any stretch but my point is that you see guys at the gym all the time who are much more muscular, with less training and ability, thanks to genetics. I have even seen two guys training together every day, following the same plan, with one guy gaining much more muscular size, thanks to genetics. When I try to drop bodyfat, I lose any muscle that I still have, even though I eat quite a lot of calories. Other guys eat 2/3 the calories that I eat, keep their muscles and lose their bodyfat when they go on a diet. That's the effect of genetics and you can only make up for it using steroids, not hard work (because your recovery is limited and so you're limited in how much productive work you can do).

This is all irrelevant anyway. If you're bald and you want to date, no physique is going to help you. If you look muscular in clothes, people will notice that and still politely refuse to go on dates with you. If you look good shirtless, like Brad in that photo, then it's clearly irrelevant because you will never get close to the point of being shirtless. With all the 'dad bod' love, there's a case to be made for the most attractive physique being an average, slightly pudgy one. Complete with hair of course.

"Just shave it and get jacked" is one of the most damaging things that you could advise a bald guy to do.
Honestly a good hairline is the main thing that matters. I finally have it after 3 transplants, just waiting for it to grow now. People on the forum told me that my grafts look promising and I'm gonna have a great result. I hope they're right. I hope the front comes in full and thick enough so I can work with it and find a style to just pass as a fullhead and leave this forum.

Then things like muscles and fashion are just a bonus to feel good about myself. I realized that as long as I have a good hairline I will get women, no matter what I wear or how much muscle I have. Without it I can only pray for a miracle.

killyourinnerloser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I made a quick vid giving my thoughts on OP's post:

Basically, OP has a shitty attitude which is more of a turnoff than lack of hair could ever be.
-Andy

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is completely true
I am very clued up on building muscle. I have done it many times. Obviously genetics come into play. That’s why no other guy will get the “Brad Pitt fight club body” that’s his body lol
I’m giving solid advice that absolutely will make gains and more importantly strength gains. I don’t want a massive chest or bowling bowl shoulders, anybody who wants that can do a hypertrophy routine at the gym. My T levels were 10.61 ng/ml in July. That’s high. Especially for my age. I make gains easy and always have. You keep injecting in your butt.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been reading this site for months as I'm one of the most severe bald cases at nw7 by 26. I think some people on here are dillusional. This is what I've gathered from my experience.

1. At norwood 7 your dating life is officially over. Even norwood 6 can somewhat cover balding because it isn't as noticeable from behind or sides. A tall person can survive. Hell, you might be able to restore hairline and midscalp and just have a large bald spot and it might still be respectable. But norwood 7 has your hairloss dip down the back of your head and you have a toilet seat hair pattern left. Also the hairloss is so severe you probably could at best get 1 inch of coverage up front to restore half your hairline? But most importantly a razor shave won't fully hide the horseshoe pattern. Women will see it.

2. Women hate bald. Not volunteer bald like pitbull who still has the shade of his full hairline. It is a sign of inferiority. Women select their mates to optimize offspring. Now in an ideal female world the top 10% of men have 10 wives and the rest of the men get sent to slave camps or gas chambers. But they eventually have to settle for an average guy after getting fucked by nw0 Chads.
They will never settle for subhuman bald men. Why would they want to pass on inferior genes to their kids? It isn't rational. I've been told this by many women. Baldness is one of the 7 deadly genetic sins (bald, short, recessed jaw, wrist size, dick size, race, and face)

3. Online dating? Forget it. And sadly online dating is becoming more the norm so alternative approaches are becoming less popular for us. Most women have dozens of men sending "hey" messages each week. Since severe baldness is only about 7% of the world population you are in the minority for a bad trait. Why would they pick you online when the majority of options have full hair or a treatable balding pattern?

4. The worst part is how you are treated outside of dating. You can't go out in public everyday without occasionally getting insulted for being bald. You have slutshaming and fatshaming, which are completely avoidable with good life choices but bald guys are fair game. Especially whites because we can't pull off the look and we are apparently the most evil race and gender pair now.

5. No matter what you do, baldness is IREDEEMABLE. You can cope by going to the gym, getting money, dressing nice, but in the end you will be defined as the bald guy. Not the engineer, not the Cornell graduate, not the gym guy, but the genetic trash bald man. You can have 6 figure salary, a nice house, a nice career, healthy, but it won't matter. The only possible redeemable quality is being over 6 ft tall and that still requires a good head shape.

6. Head shape is the difference between being accepted as just a soulless person or being treated like you deserve to be put to death. As a person who has an asymmetrical head it is very off-putting for people and I automatically make people uncomfortable.

7. You see the sane argument from the same idiots, who usually have hair, about the same 5 people who are "hot" and bald. Ever get sick of hearing the names: Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, The Rock, Vin Diesel, and Patrick Stewart? These people get by for 3 reasons. First they are celebrities and have a high social status women want, bald men in general are viewed as both physically and socially unattractive so these guys got past that. 2. Most of these guys are over 6 ft tall. Height has a huge advantage for muscle potential. The rock is like 6'5 and 265 lbs of muscle, of course he is going to do fine. Not to mention he isn't white and pale. And finally the big one, they all have a ton of money and an enviable lifestyle. Your average bald person has none of these things as only a small fraction of men are tall, good head shape, and got good skin tone.

8. Finally my biggest gripe. The same people who say it's not a big deal are also the same people who have no hairloss. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE. They do not live the life you have and can never relate. What makes me more mad are people like my mom who say "you will just have to learn to live a happy life on your own." Yeah thanks. I can enjoy being alone with no kids while everyone else in my life experience things that most people experience. It's not like we have more than 1 life here. This is my 1 life I get and it is as a subhuman piece of inferior genetic garbage.

I see the same names in here all the time. Their struggles are real and it sucks because their struggles are not common. Most people start balding at 40 or 50 and even then it doesn't go to norwood 7. The only way to cure baldness is eradicating it from the gene pool and that is through eugenics. Unfortunately for us, women are the ultimate eugenecists and metaphorically castrate you to preserve a better species.

A totally ridiculous, whiny thread with a bunch of over-generalisations based on your own skewed negative perspective and limiting beliefs.

I know plenty of guys who are bald or have thinning/receding hair who are in long term relationships or married, so what you say here is absolutely NOT true.

If you don't like having hair loss or feel it makes you less confident, then do something about it or your attitude towards it. Get a hair system. Use hair loss concealers. Start a hair regrowth regime. Save up for a transplant. Or just shave it all off and 'own it'.

The problem is not hair loss that turns women off, but your INSECURITY about it. THAT is what is unattractive and repellent to women, not the actual hair loss itself.

You can sit around feeling sorry for yourself, wallowing in negativity and limiting beliefs, or you can do something about it. It's up to you. Life is what you make it, and everything stems from your mindset. Posting threads like this will NOT serve you or anyone. Even your username is totally ridiculous.

Last edited:

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A totally ridiculous, whiny thread with a bunch of over-generalisations based on your own skewed negative perspective and limiting beliefs.

I know plenty of guys who are bald or have thinning/receding hair who are in long term relationships or married, so what you say here is absolutely NOT true.

If you don't like having hair loss or feel it makes you less confident, then do something about it or your attitude towards it. Get a hair system. Use hair loss concealers. Start a hair regrowth regime. Or just shave it all off and 'own it'.

The problem is not hair loss that turns women off, but your INSECURITY about it. THAT is what is unattractive and repellent to women, not the actual hair loss itself.

You can sit around feeling sorry for yourself, wallowing in negativity and limiting beliefs, or you can do something about it. It's up to you. Life is what you make it, and everything stems from your mindset. Posting threads like this will NOT serve you or anyone. Even your username is totally ridiculous.
I agree, but you’re getting a lot of guys triggered with this comment.

JakeKal

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been reading this site for months as I'm one of the most severe bald cases at nw7 by 26. I think some people on here are dillusional. This is what I've gathered from my experience.

1. At norwood 7 your dating life is officially over. Even norwood 6 can somewhat cover balding because it isn't as noticeable from behind or sides. A tall person can survive. Hell, you might be able to restore hairline and midscalp and just have a large bald spot and it might still be respectable. But norwood 7 has your hairloss dip down the back of your head and you have a toilet seat hair pattern left. Also the hairloss is so severe you probably could at best get 1 inch of coverage up front to restore half your hairline? But most importantly a razor shave won't fully hide the horseshoe pattern. Women will see it.

2. Women hate bald. Not volunteer bald like pitbull who still has the shade of his full hairline. It is a sign of inferiority. Women select their mates to optimize offspring. Now in an ideal female world the top 10% of men have 10 wives and the rest of the men get sent to slave camps or gas chambers. But they eventually have to settle for an average guy after getting fucked by nw0 Chads.
They will never settle for subhuman bald men. Why would they want to pass on inferior genes to their kids? It isn't rational. I've been told this by many women. Baldness is one of the 7 deadly genetic sins (bald, short, recessed jaw, wrist size, dick size, race, and face)

3. Online dating? Forget it. And sadly online dating is becoming more the norm so alternative approaches are becoming less popular for us. Most women have dozens of men sending "hey" messages each week. Since severe baldness is only about 7% of the world population you are in the minority for a bad trait. Why would they pick you online when the majority of options have full hair or a treatable balding pattern?

4. The worst part is how you are treated outside of dating. You can't go out in public everyday without occasionally getting insulted for being bald. You have slutshaming and fatshaming, which are completely avoidable with good life choices but bald guys are fair game. Especially whites because we can't pull off the look and we are apparently the most evil race and gender pair now.

5. No matter what you do, baldness is IREDEEMABLE. You can cope by going to the gym, getting money, dressing nice, but in the end you will be defined as the bald guy. Not the engineer, not the Cornell graduate, not the gym guy, but the genetic trash bald man. You can have 6 figure salary, a nice house, a nice career, healthy, but it won't matter. The only possible redeemable quality is being over 6 ft tall and that still requires a good head shape.

6. Head shape is the difference between being accepted as just a soulless person or being treated like you deserve to be put to death. As a person who has an asymmetrical head it is very off-putting for people and I automatically make people uncomfortable.

7. You see the sane argument from the same idiots, who usually have hair, about the same 5 people who are "hot" and bald. Ever get sick of hearing the names: Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, The Rock, Vin Diesel, and Patrick Stewart? These people get by for 3 reasons. First they are celebrities and have a high social status women want, bald men in general are viewed as both physically and socially unattractive so these guys got past that. 2. Most of these guys are over 6 ft tall. Height has a huge advantage for muscle potential. The rock is like 6'5 and 265 lbs of muscle, of course he is going to do fine. Not to mention he isn't white and pale. And finally the big one, they all have a ton of money and an enviable lifestyle. Your average bald person has none of these things as only a small fraction of men are tall, good head shape, and got good skin tone.

8. Finally my biggest gripe. The same people who say it's not a big deal are also the same people who have no hairloss. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE. They do not live the life you have and can never relate. What makes me more mad are people like my mom who say "you will just have to learn to live a happy life on your own." Yeah thanks. I can enjoy being alone with no kids while everyone else in my life experience things that most people experience. It's not like we have more than 1 life here. This is my 1 life I get and it is as a subhuman piece of inferior genetic garbage.

I see the same names in here all the time. Their struggles are real and it sucks because their struggles are not common. Most people start balding at 40 or 50 and even then it doesn't go to norwood 7. The only way to cure baldness is eradicating it from the gene pool and that is through eugenics. Unfortunately for us, women are the ultimate eugenecists and metaphorically castrate you to preserve a better species.
Are you insane dude? What is this pile of nonsense, I don’t think you have an issue with balding but yourself... go enjoy life.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You care too much about what people say. People say all kinds of sh*t. Why does it matter? Will it help you if everybody will tell you that NW7 is sh*t and you look like crap?
Yes, baldness effects your life heavily and that's a fact. being nw7 in 26 is sure aggressive, but not that rare I think, I would say more than 7%, and when you get to 30 it's even more.
i think exactly saw one person who was norwood 7 in his 20s. and i first thought he was over 30 when in reality he was 24. i think its very rare

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of this is tongue in cheek and amounts to working out frustration but this thread has lost its raison d'etre.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw a guy with a very young-looking face, but with Danny DeVito hair a while back, but idk how old he was. I don't think I have fully knowingly met a very young guy with severe NW4+ hair loss. I'm really shocked when I hear all the stories on here of people being NW6 by their late teens, it seems like everyone has a friend who was slick bald at 18-19. I just haven't seen it, at least knowingly.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to have a NW7 teacher when I was in middle school. He was the nerdy type, taught Latin, did not shave his head but kept the sides and back. Years later I found out that he was actually only 11 years older than me, meaning that he must have been only 24-25 when he was teaching me, quite fresh out of school. I never considered him “young” when he was my teacher.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have pale skin too, these are my best suggestions to maximize your coloring, coming from personal experience, trial and error:

- Add beta carotene pills to your regimen. After 3-4 weeks you'll get a healthy slight orange glow.
- Thicken your eyebrows with RapidBrow (apply twice a day forever - only takes a few seconds, it's a bit pricey but totally worth it). You'll get Instagram model tier eyebrows which frame the face and make you look healthier.
- Wear shades of grey and navy blue.

That's it. Never shave your head, you need hair to improve your coloring. Trying to tan in the sun doesn't do anything for my face other than damaging it and fake tans like the spray Donald Trump gets are ridiculous.

NW7 shiny scalp looks awful tbh. So getting a hair transplant if you can even if it's minimal density just to give the scalp texture is 100% worth it. Especially if the transplant comes with a solid hairline that adds framing to the face (super important).

He can buzz it but tbh I find that having a darker hair color shade improves appearance on pale skin guys even if it's thin hair. Women absolutely find it more attractive. Also a buzzcut is perceived as intimidating. So keeping the top grown out a bit and only buzzing the sides and back might be a better option than buzzing it all off.

Muscle and all that sh*t is irrelevant, he can have muscle with hair too. Tf? It won't change his facial features and proportions. Only a few guys are 1.90m with a natural tan complexion and temporal ridges (which frame the face naturally without hair) like The Rock.

What dosage of beta-carotene do you take?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the thing. Nobody sees your sixpack under your clothes but everyone sees your increasingly bald head always. You have to be really large to pull off that Gentle Ben, Merlin Olsen stuff, if anyone gets that reference.

Here's the other thing: in a post-industrial society, women don't need us anymore. They take all of the office jobs and happily while we loggers, stevedores, mill workers, miners, fishermen--every miserable job goes to males now.

Ive always said that when people talk about being bald and fit. You know why they say bald and style is so important? because no one can see your body under your clothes. I was discussing this with my brother (AGAIN) and he said
"well you have a way better body than me"
and I first asked him
"cool how many hours a day do you have to spend eating right and working out for your great head of hair again"?
and then finished it with
"well when you find a restaurant that has a sign saying no shirt, no shoes, service I guess thats my place, until then no one sees my body on the average".

being fit and bald is really just being BALD and fit.

For your second statement. Have you noticed thats just the case of gender roles reassigning? No matter how much people want to deny it we always fall into gender roles where the men are usually in more dangerous positions of life. its evolutionary because it takes way less men to repopulate than women. instead of cleaning and cooking, women are now just in an office safe, warm and enclosed. Most men now are exterior. Instead of hunting and gathering we're picking up trash, working on dangerous job sites, and beating up our bodies. Its just our natural roles.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive always said that when people talk about being bald and fit. You know why they say bald and style is so important? because no one can see your body under your clothes. I was discussing this with my brother (AGAIN) and he said
and I first asked him
"cool how many hours a day do you have to spend eating right and working out for your great head of hair again"?
"well when you find a restaurant that has a sign saying no shirt, no shoes, service I guess thats my place, until then no one sees my body on the average".

For your second statement. Have you noticed thats just the case of gender roles reassigning? No matter how much people want to deny it we always fall into gender roles where the men are usually in more dangerous positions of life. its evolutionary because it takes way less men to repopulate than women. instead of cleaning and cooking, women are now just in an office safe, warm and enclosed. Most men now are exterior. Instead of hunting and gathering we're picking up trash, working on dangerous job sites, and beating up our bodies. Its just our natural roles.
Hmm. I would love it if you wanted to see my progression and a few regression pics. I was all used up as a male at 48 and it just happened overnight and I guess finasteride/min had finally maxed out. I don't look much like that person any longer so it's hard for me to articulate--I want to be the most attractive person I can regardless of name or gender and Jane is way hotter than Will was any longer so I jumped ship from you guys. I couldn't hack maledom anymore:

This is me at 17 which is my holy grail to duplicate, hair-wise. Now, I am 56 and still fighting for my hair since 1984.
Anybody remember looking like this and just having women fall over you. Guys, too, lol. How cruel to lose something so beloved:
1612448793078.png

But here are a couple:

This improvement is from otc menopausal creams but I was using lots and lots
1612442631772.png
1612442656522.png

Here is where I started formal HRT so I lost hair doing that because I stopped the Biestro for a while but I have my Amazon purchase history. I have bought menopausal cream over 100 times since 2013. Jane is better than Will but he is making a comeback too.

This is formal HRT for six month so I regressed but under my clothes I was entirely female. This is before beard removal.

1612443008874.png

1612442722163.png

Then Will reasserted himself and I mean, either way, I am cool with it. I just want to be desired. I can live as Will again if I have to. I have a very difficult family situation and extended family situation but Jane saved her alter-ego. It is much better in my novel about all of this. I will be shocked if I don't make a full recovery. I added oral min and it is just on a whole different level than topical. It's expensive being me though, very expensive but no surgery.

1612443187852.png

I don't want to allege bad lighting but Will's hair looks much thicker in person. The part is fine but it reflects light. The temples still need to come down but I can see where the new hairline will be because hair is cropping up about 1 cm lower than my current hairline. That will reduce my male forehead happily.

On my blog, I try to be catchy and frank with a "you choose" caption:

So anybody who thinks that something is better than being bald, come with me. It has to be better than having no hair. It's all reversible except the tits, so no backing out now for me. Goddess bless all of you. I was a Norwood 7, at least an honorary member.

1612448211235.png
1612448283589.png
1612448313564.png

1612448345905.png
1612448360956.png

You choose:

1612447802717.png

1612447824986.png

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
and I first asked him

To your second question, I largely agree. I am struck by how small I feel now and my pretty pale skin is very sensual but thorns and brambles really cut me now. When I was on spironolactone, I really got a taste of how weak some females are. I couldn't open jars anymore. My chest is still somewhat broader than most cis-females but not by much and if I keep my arms at my side, they are D cups. They separate some when I walk or whatever so I have had to learn what that is like. It feels like protection for me from the world and they are just as great in a female context than I could have ever hoped for. Once I got past the shame, I am good at this but I had to cut through the humiliation of wanting to be female. That was gender dysphoria to the nth degree.

In my opinion, females have always run things, they just do it from behind the scenes. I would rather be a normal looking guy than an ugly woman though. My standards were really high before I came out. I was highly submissive to my ex and everything was in her name and I am a Goddess-damn lawyer! Goddess bless.:)