When you hit norwood seven it is over

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am very clued up on building muscle. I have done it many times. Obviously genetics come into play. That’s why no other guy will get the “Brad Pitt fight club body” that’s his body lol
I’m giving solid advice that absolutely will make gains and more importantly strength gains. I don’t want a massive chest or bowling bowl shoulders, anybody who wants that can do a hypertrophy routine at the gym. My T levels were 10.61 ng/ml in July. That’s high. Especially for my age. I make gains easy and always have. You keep injecting in your butt.
you're just proving my point lmao.
10.61 ng/ml is very high testosterone. and you're also implying you're older than 20's I'd say.

"my t levels are high, especially for my age, I make gains easy and always have".
literally saying it's all genetics. not sure what you're arguing against. some people don't have the right genetics and hormonal profilt to build muscles, as I have said. some people don't have high testosterone. and their only choice is steroids if they want an attractive physique.

Jeju

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're just proving my point lmao.
10.61 ng/ml is very high testosterone. and you're also implying you're older than 20's I'd say.

"my t levels are high, especially for my age, I make gains easy and always have".
literally saying it's all genetics. not sure what you're arguing against. some people don't have the right genetics and hormonal profilt to build muscles, as I have said. some people don't have high testosterone. and their only choice is steroids if they want an attractive physique.
Yeah i’m 34.

Lol Look mate, some guy asked for advise about bodyweight exercises. Regardless of his t levels, if he’s consistent he will make some kind of gains. I’m not sure why you came on here and assumed I was talking about building a Ronnie Coleman physique.
Why you mad that I’m giving solid advise for working out at home?
hair loss has made you a sour puss lol

JaneyElizabeth

My Regimen
Reaction score
My widows peak is so thin that today I felt the wind blowing my hair for the very first time in my whole life.

Would've felt great If I didn't know what that menans
The worst thing or one of them is when you realize that the wind destroys your carefully coiffed hair. Non-balding hair tends to have hairstyle memory when in the wind but thinning hair is usually flyaway.

Diffused_confidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having a full head of hair wont make you a tera slayer who sleeps with hundreds of women. Or it probably wont make you desirable to women if you already had bad experiences with hair. However and a big HOWEVER, there will a massive change in the way you are treated in everyday life, the way you talk to people and the way people talk back to you compared to being bald, this largely depends on how you look in general but if your face isn't disgusting there is going to be a night and day difference in your social life even in areas which you thought are outside of the social sphere will have a clear and distinct benefit. And as you say most people will have to experience it for themselves, its a case by case thing.
This is my biggest fear. And why I'm going to fight it