When you hit norwood seven it is over

whatintheworld

Reaction score
No one irl is gonna overthink and overanalyze his hair situation too. They just see a man with hair, some recession and thinning which is normal for his age.

Looking like Casper the friendly ghost isn't really cool and (unless you have a darker skin tone and a very chiseled face) women will prefer some hair to no hair.

He can also buzz it off now and not have a completely smooth shiny scalp

I say he made a great decision
Yup, agreed.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking like Casper the friendly ghost isn't really cool and (unless you have a darker skin tone and a very chiseled face) women will prefer some hair to no hair.
casper.png

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its over at nw7? Jfl, the latest it could be over at is like Norwood 3.2

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh. Granted he was coming from the depths but it does not look natural and what's going to happen in 20 years?

Grant example in the first pic to counter my mother's "women love bald" catch phrase. "Um, no they don't, ma."
What's going to happen in 20 years? Who knows? Maybe he'll just keep the same hair. Even if it "doesn't look natural" there's still an aesthetic benefit. Boob jobs don't look natural. Nose jobs don't look natural. Lip fillers. Complete naturalness isn't always the answer. Balding is natural, but it's still crap!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's going to happen in 20 years? Who knows? Maybe he'll just keep the same hair. Even if it "doesn't look natural" there's still an aesthetic benefit. Boob jobs don't look natural. Nose jobs don't look natural. Lip fillers. Complete naturalness isn't always the answer. Balding is natural, but it's still crap!
I mean, it's okay. It's just a solution when there are not any other great ones. It's only one pic too and the face is obscured. I am all in favor of all cosmetic treatments but things like filler are temporary and they can be used in a way that people can't tell, at least I hope so, lol. No, boob jobs look as crappy as ever. I posted pics on my thread of MtF boob jobs and survey says eh, but whatever makes people happy.

I am not trying to be dismissive here. That guy had a difficult decision and even HRT is not likely to do much with that level of baldness. I have seen some folks do similar things though and the hairline is wrong and all you end up doing is staring at the Goddess-awful hairline all of the time. One of my friends in school was in that category and finally he sought hairline refinements and it looked much better although he was still obviously bald.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, it's okay. It's just a solution when there are not any other great ones. It's only one pic too and the face is obscured. I am all in favor of all cosmetic treatments but things like filler are temporary and they can be used in a way that people can't tell, at least I hope so, lol. No, boob jobs look as crappy as ever. I posted pics on my thread of MtF boob jobs and survey says eh, but whatever makes people happy.

I am not trying to be dismissive here. That guy had a difficult decision and even HRT is not likely to do much with that level of baldness. I have seen some folks do similar things though and the hairline is wrong and all you end up doing is staring at the Goddess-awful hairline all of the time. One of my friends in school was in that category and finally he sought hairline refinements and it looked much better although he was still obviously bald.
Of course I'm not saying that his hair is glorious lol but between the before and the after pic when you ask what is better the answer is pretty obvious lol

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
He at least has a chance in pic 2 although according to me mum, "women love bald".
Yeah they begin liking it when they get old because if their husbands keep their hair and take care of themselves, they quickly begin mogging their wives into oblivion

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shaving his dome, building muscle and getting a tan would have been far more aesthetic than the rats nest.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Biggest lie the Internet always tells you lol

Don't want to go off topic too much but i know you care a lot about your appearance and have given solid advice for guys on here about improving it. Plenty of studies have shown women much prefer lightly tanned skin on guys compared to very pale(which i am). What are you thoughts on this? i don't want to age my skin tanning in sunbeds etc. What are my options exactly?

Last edited:

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why you asking him? Obviously he knows nothing if he thinks that rats nest is better than a shaved head and muscular build.
Biggest lie the Internet always tells you lol
What does that even mean? I’ve seen it with my own eyes, and sometimes when I buzz my hair to number 1 it looks perfect. I’m not even muscular and that looks works. If a guy has diffuse thinning a number one is a great option. If they’re balding like the above picture, clean shave shave and gym. Nobody can take that transplanted hair seriously.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't want to go off topic too much but i know you care a lot about your appearance and have given solid advice for guys on here about improving it. Plenty of studies have shown women much prefer lightly tanned skin on guys compared to very pale(which i am). What are you thoughts on this? i don't want to age my skin tanning in sunbeds etc. What are my options exactly?
I have pale skin too, these are my best suggestions to maximize your coloring, coming from personal experience, trial and error:

- Add beta carotene pills to your regimen. After 3-4 weeks you'll get a healthy slight orange glow.
- Thicken your eyebrows with RapidBrow (apply twice a day forever - only takes a few seconds, it's a bit pricey but totally worth it). You'll get Instagram model tier eyebrows which frame the face and make you look healthier.
- Wear shades of grey and navy blue.

That's it. Never shave your head, you need hair to improve your coloring. Trying to tan in the sun doesn't do anything for my face other than damaging it and fake tans like the spray Donald Trump gets are ridiculous.

Why you asking him? Obviously he knows nothing if he thinks that rats nest is better than a shaved head and muscular build.

What does that even mean? I’ve seen it with my own eyes, and sometimes when I buzz my hair to number 1 it looks perfect. I’m not even muscular and that looks works. If a guy has diffuse thinning a number one is a great option. If they’re balding like the above picture, clean shave shave and gym. Nobody can take that transplanted hair seriously.
NW7 shiny scalp looks awful tbh. So getting a hair transplant if you can even if it's minimal density just to give the scalp texture is 100% worth it. Especially if the transplant comes with a solid hairline that adds framing to the face (super important).

He can buzz it but tbh I find that having a darker hair color shade improves appearance on pale skin guys even if it's thin hair. Women absolutely find it more attractive. Also a buzzcut is perceived as intimidating. So keeping the top grown out a bit and only buzzing the sides and back might be a better option than buzzing it all off.

Muscle and all that sh*t is irrelevant, he can have muscle with hair too. Tf? It won't change his facial features and proportions. Only a few guys are 1.90m with a natural tan complexion and temporal ridges (which frame the face naturally without hair) like The Rock.