When you hit norwood seven it is over

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Bald men dont get any women" What the f***? This thread is seriously depressing. A bunch of men pulling each other down. In what kind of distorted reality are you guys living? Maybe baldness isnt your problem after all. Self pity and low self esteem are even more unattractive thats for sure.
truth hurts. what actually is the right statement. "most bald people dont get any woman" . you need a good looking face and height to pull off the bald look. most people look average before baldness and like utter subhumans after

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
"Bald men dont get any women" What the f***? This thread is seriously depressing. A bunch of men pulling each other down. In what kind of distorted reality are you guys living? Maybe baldness isnt your problem after all. Self pity and low self esteem are even more unattractive thats for sure.
Go out and try for 3 years to get women as a bald man. Come back and tell us what you conclude. I did that and that is what I concluded. There's simply nothing that you can do to overcome being bald.

AGAmystery

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, maybe Im not the one to judge since I had hair in my early twenties and will probably only be fully bald in my mid-thrities. However my observations dont really match with yours. I have a friend my age (26) who is bald and he is getting plenty of girls. I sincerely believe I would find him attractive if I was a girl. From stories of aunts and so on I know that my father never had issues with women... Whats the difference here? Is it maybe because my "cave" is Germany and we are not as superficial? (This is not meant fully serious!) And at last: What are you guys looking for? Just sleeping with women is so f*****g meaningless after youve lived through those years, isnt it? In finding "true love" (its not supposed to sound cheesy) looks become secondary, at least if you are not ugly as f***, which I believe is nobody just because hes bald. If Im living in a bubble, I will not let you guys burst it because its pretty comfortable in here and Im positive some girls will join me there...

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, maybe Im not the one to judge since I had hair in my early twenties and will probably only be fully bald in my mid-thrities. However my observations dont really match with yours. I have a friend my age (26) who is bald and he is getting plenty of girls. I sincerely believe I would find him attractive if I was a girl. From stories of aunts and so on I know that my father never had issues with women... Whats the difference here? Is it maybe because my "cave" is Germany and we are not as superficial? (This is not meant fully serious!) And at last: What are you guys looking for? Just sleeping with women is so f*****g meaningless after youve lived through those years, isnt it? In finding "true love" (its not supposed to sound cheesy) looks become secondary, at least if you are not ugly as f***, which I believe is nobody just because hes bald. If Im living in a bubble, I will not let you guys burst it because its pretty comfortable in here and Im positive some girls will join me there...

How tall is your friend? 6ft? Height can be a lifesaver for a ton of genetic deficiencies. Also he probably has the head shape to pull off the look. And yes you went through high school and college with hair. You experience a life I could only dream of because of how unfair balding is.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your friend is most likely tall, with good looking face, and most likely still only banging average looking chicks at best, because he is bald afterall.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go out and try for 3 years to get women as a bald man. Come back and tell us what you conclude. I did that and that is what I concluded. There's simply nothing that you can do to overcome being bald.
You’ve been spouting this for years on here. Your posts are hilarious. A true loser, with or without hair lol

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’ve been spouting this for years on here. Your posts are hilarious. A true loser, with or without hair lol
is he wrong tho?
when you see how women treat good looking men, and how thirsty and so so easy they are towards them, you realize how this is all true, because those women become completely the opposite towards unattractive men.

women become like horny dogs towards attractive men, they literally just fall to their feet.
and baldness is a killer when it comes to attractiveness.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The woman can smell your low self esteem and it’s make them dryyyy.

There’s a massive difference between balding and insecure, and bald(and in shaved his dome) and confident.

Yes, he is wrong.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

There’s a massive difference between balding and insecure, and bald(and in shaved his dome) and confident.

Yes, he is wrong.

yeah, no. women can't "smell" your low self esteem, but you know what they can do? see your bald head from miles away.
you're clearly just spouting nonsense.

btw do you know what's the difference to women between attractive low-self esteem guy and bald unattractive low self-esteem guy? 1 is cute shy/mysterious to them, the other is just weird/loner/creepy.

confidence does NOT matter to women if you're attractive, and it honestly doesn't matter if you're unattractive, you can be confident and unattractive, they will just see you as a good friend material, not as a lover.

you look like the type of guy who actually believes women when they tell you the most important thing to them is confidence/personality, it's just them not wanting to be seen as superficial.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry but Jeff Bezos is very ugly. His appearance is fucked up with or without hair. First thing you see about him is the lazy eye/cross eyed look.. not attractive. On top of that he's an old man now and certainly looks like one.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fact: there exists bald men who have girlfriends and wives who are in a happy and healthy relationship

why can this not be you?

less moping, more trying. please.

What shocks me the most are the bald folks who’ve been going through it for 10+ years and still fail to accept themselves and go OUTSIDE. Like wtf, wake up. Even if I get called an egg head every step I took, I’ll still live my life. At some point you gotta just not give a f***, jfc. What the f*** is it you want us to do here with u, be sad? f*** that.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

Yes, he is wrong.
How can women 'smell low self esteem' and know to reject a guy because of it? Is it posture? It can't be because most bald guys have good posture; that's a component of most modern fitness programs. Is it the guy's voice and vocal tone? It can't be because most bald guys have been on the PUA nonsense websites and worked on their voice. Is it what the bald guy says? It can't be because, if you go out and try to meet women romantically, you'll see for yourself that they have decided whether they are interested or not after they notice you and before you start speaking. The only remaining conclusion is that the woman is a mind reader. It's nonsense. Nobody can smell low self esteem. The women reject a bald guy because he is bald. They don't hate him and they aren't bad people; they just don't find the baldness attractive.

Fact: there exists bald men who have girlfriends and wives who are in a happy and healthy relationship

why can this not be you?

less moping, more trying. please.

What shocks me the most are the bald folks who’ve been going through it for 10+ years and still fail to accept themselves and go OUTSIDE. Like wtf, wake up. Even if I get called an egg head every step I took, I’ll still live my life. At some point you gotta just not give a f***, jfc. What the f*** is it you want us to do here with u, be sad? f*** that.

Most bald guys try very hard and get no results. For example, I know guys who got no results on dating apps and went out approaching every week for months, and got no results. I personally didn't like approaching and believe in the dating services so I went for a good photoshoot to get good photos to use on the services. I also had no results. These may be stupid ways to try but guys like this aren't not trying. Coming on this website is the only time that they mope and complain. If what you said worked, the bald guys would end up having good lives and leave this depressing forum. That's not happening because living with baldness really is as bad as the people here as describing.

Like I said, I don't personally know any bald guys in my demographic and region who are as you described. If I found a guy like that, I'd befriend him and learn from him. But it looks like there aren't any guys like that.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
How can women 'smell low self esteem' and know to reject a guy because of it? Is it posture? It can't be because most bald guys have good posture; that's a component of most modern fitness programs. Is it the guy's voice and vocal tone? It can't be because most bald guys have been on the PUA nonsense websites and worked on their voice. Is it what the bald guy says? It can't be because, if you go out and try to meet women romantically, you'll see for yourself that they have decided whether they are interested or not after they notice you and before you start speaking. The only remaining conclusion is that the woman is a mind reader. It's nonsense. Nobody can smell low self esteem. The women reject a bald guy because he is bald. They don't hate him and they aren't bad people; they just don't find the baldness attractive.

Most bald guys try very hard and get no results. For example, I know guys who got no results on dating apps and went out approaching every week for months, and got no results. I personally didn't like approaching and believe in the dating services so I went for a good photoshoot to get good photos to use on the services. I also had no results. These may be stupid ways to try but guys like this aren't not trying. Coming on this website is the only time that they mope and complain. If what you said worked, the bald guys would end up having good lives and leave this depressing forum. That's not happening because living with baldness really is as bad as the people here as describing.

Like I said, I don't personally know any bald guys in my demographic and region who are as you described. If I found a guy like that, I'd befriend him and learn from him. But it looks like there aren't any guys like that.
Try a wig for a week and go pick up girls and report back. If all goes well then we won't be able to deny that hair is the only problem you have!

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Try a wig for a week and go pick up girls and report back. If all goes well then we won't be able to deny that hair is the only problem you have!
I'd be interested in trying something like this when Covid 19 restrictions are eased. But I expect that exactly what we're thinking will happen, namely that I'd have lots of girls interested in me, and that it would be very depressing. But it's never as simple as "try a wig for a week". You need to go to the system shop, get it fitted, and pay for it. The stuff isn't cheap. And you still need to find a way to apply your minoxidil every day. The golden dream here on the Impact forum used to be to get a system and go on a vacation for a week, just like that. Did anybody actually do it?

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
screen-shot-2018-08-04-at-4-40-22-pm.png

Why didn't Captain Picard get FUE? Surely in the 24th century they'd have such treatments