When you hit norwood seven it is over

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Generally speaking, i agree with all of the OP..
Balding is a severe defect in the eyes of women and especially in online dating which is all about looks.
I have a good face, but I'm balding now therefore I get jack-sh*t on dating apps.

Guys who are uglier than me with a perfect head of hair will get more. That's just the black pilled reality of this world.
Online dating are a scam for all non-chads. This is how it is

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Men need to realize it's fully over in this day and age.. Dating apps and social media have drastically changed our society and it still staggers me there's nobody talking about it in mainstream media circles.

That said.. there's a hell of a lot of happiness to be had out there. Go to the Philippines twice a year.. Rent a cheap Airbnb condo in the city and have tons of fun from Tinder and apps.. If you're not old and ugly you'll get sex for free.

I've had a blast since 2016 having fun extended holidays in Asia. I'm planning a trip to Brazil very soon where you can get leverage as a foreign guy with nice girls.. but if that doesn't work out, there are loads of hookers for about 30 USD an hour.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Men need to realize it's fully over in this day and age.. Dating apps and social media have drastically changed our society and it still staggers me there's nobody talking about it in mainstream media circles.

That said.. there's a hell of a lot of happiness to be had out there. Go to the Philippines twice a year.. Rent a cheap Airbnb condo in the city and have tons of fun from Tinder and apps.. If you're not old and ugly you'll get sex for free.

I've had a blast since 2016 having fun extended holidays in Asia. I'm planning a trip to Brazil very soon where you can get leverage as a foreign guy with nice girls.. but if that doesn't work out, there are loads of hookers for about 30 USD an hour.
Personality actually do matters. But not on cold approach. It works in long term enviorments where your around many females who know you. The trick is. The coomon outgoing petsonality is cliche and too boring. Looks bad on a bald guy. A different personality type would work.heaving a youtube channel where you talk about interesting things is actually a great chance to impress woman

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And i dissagree it over at nw7. Its actually over at nw3. At nw7 you are a mature ghost
Not true. A nw3 is treatable with a hair transplant. So it really isn't over if you have the money. Nw7 is definitely over because even taking every donor hair and leaving massive scarring it won't cover your head well.

Personality actually do matters. But not on cold approach. It works in long term enviorments where your around many females who know you. The trick is. The coomon outgoing petsonality is cliche and too boring. Looks bad on a bald guy. A different personality type would work.heaving a youtube channel where you talk about interesting things is actually a great chance to impress woman
This is not true either. You can get female friends this way but they will never look at you as an intimate partner. If you are bald, and very ugly because of it, then acting confident will only make women angry at you because to them you do not justify it as a bald man and they think you are arrogant.

I will repeat again. Women will NEVER view you as a romantic partner as it doesn't fit into the ideal fantasy at all.

I tell balding people at the very very early stages all the time take the plunge and get on finasteride asap before it becomes noticeable and you have to supplement it with minoxidil. 2 guys are thanking me for that advice. One had slight recession and made a full recovery on finasteride and supplements his hair routine with vitamins and shampoos.

I lost my fight but some people can be saved. I would never wish balding on even my worst enemies because it is worse than death.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true. A nw3 is treatable with a hair transplant. So it really isn't over if you have the money. Nw7 is definitely over because even taking every donor hair and leaving massive scarring it won't cover your head well.

This is not true either. You can get female friends this way but they will never look at you as an intimate partner. If you are bald, and very ugly because of it, then acting confident will only make women angry at you because to them you do not justify it as a bald man and they think you are arrogant.

I will repeat again. Women will NEVER view you as a romantic partner as it doesn't fit into the ideal fantasy at all.

I tell balding people at the very very early stages all the time take the plunge and get on finasteride asap before it becomes noticeable and you have to supplement it with minoxidil. 2 guys are thanking me for that advice. One had slight recession and made a full recovery on finasteride and supplements his hair routine with vitamins and shampoos.

I lost my fight but some people can be saved. I would never wish balding on even my worst enemies because it is worse than death.
Not all bald people look the same. Some people has a good looking face which even baldness wont kill them compleatly. Not every bald guy is doomed forever. It depends on many factors. Your jaw,eyes,height,frame,eyebrows,beard genetics,skull size. There are still plenty of bald guys with gf's and there are plenty of girls with daddy issues who are attracted to older looking man. Just because its over for you personally maybe because you are ugly dosent mean anything

This guy is bald and he dosent look bad at all

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not all bald people look the same. Some people has a good looking face which even baldness wont kill them compleatly. Not every bald guy is doomed forever. It depends on many factors. Your jaw,eyes,height,frame,eyebrows,beard genetics,skull size. There are still plenty of bald guys with gf's and there are plenty of girls with daddy issues who are attracted to older looking man. Just because its over for you personally maybe because you are ugly dosent mean anything

dude all bald guys look the same, cue balls with a beard, that by itself is a turn off to women, we have no individuality, we are all eggs with beards.
this guy in the video is no different, I assure you he barely gets any pussy if at all.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
The guy who made Norwood 7 cool:

1609638746728.png

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude all bald guys look the same, cue balls with a beard, that by itself is a turn off to women, we have no individuality, we are all eggs with beards.
this guy in the video is no different, I assure you he barely gets any pussy if at all.
Yeah whatever you say. Go back to lookism with your blackpilled view of life. Keep being misrable. Your halluconating. Get help

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah whatever you say. Go back to lookism with your blackpilled view of life. Keep being misrable. Your halluconating. Get help
that's funny cause I'm quite sure you were making a lot of posts about how misrable your life is because of baldness. but alright

whatintheworld

Reaction score
MJ was very insecure about balding and he is the most iconic athlete of all time.

Lookism is real and proven through an abundance of studies

Not as insecure as Agassi who wore a wig, Lebron who is slapping an entire case of toppik on his head for every game.

When I first started losing my hair, Jordan was sort of my "bald hero", I thought well if he could do everything in life despite being slick bald, and people still love him, what's stopping me.

Then reality hit me and I went back to popping finasteride pills.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are most people here?

I am 34 and believe me it gets easier when you're in your 30s.. My libido is low now and I'm not particularly bothered about not having a GF or anything. I save loads of money and do what I want. Technically I'm not incel.. if I wanted to I could f*** a fat ugly single mother from Plentyoffish but I'm not desperate like i might have been in my early 20s when i'd f*** anything with a hole :p

This year has been particularly rough because I've not been able to travel to have fun times with girls but when things get back to normal I'll be straight over to Ph, Thailand, and other places.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are most people here?

I am 34 and believe me it gets easier when you're in your 30s.. My libido is low now and I'm not particularly bothered about not having a GF or anything. I save loads of money and do what I want. Technically I'm not incel.. if I wanted to I could f*** a fat ugly single mother from Plentyoffish but I'm not desperate like i might have been in my early 20s when i'd f*** anything with a hole :p

This year has been particularly rough because I've not been able to travel to have fun times with girls but when things get back to normal I'll be straight over to Ph, Thailand, and other places.
Heaving low sex drive at your 30's is not normal

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You make a good point on the SMP+FUE, I'd never thought about it. It could be a great option for those who like buzzcuts and who are willing to go for a conservative transplant. I know two popular reggaeton artists who got very good SMP done with an artist named Grigo, and now I'm wondering if they went for this solution. Nobody I know sees them as bald. Here they are:

Nicky Jam:

View attachment 153645

View attachment 153646

Cosculluela:

View attachment 153647
Looks like bunch of cartel enforcers. Disgusting bruttish look that is an instant repellent in job interviews and at getting attention from the police

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like bunch of cartel enforcers. Disgusting bruttish look that is an instant repellent in job interviews and at getting attention from the police
They would look like that with hair too bc of facial/neck tattoos, diamond jewelry, artificial eyebrows etc

SMP is stupid I don't see the point. My buzzcut looks better than theirs bc my hairline is lower and it's not a fake looking straight line. And I don't look like a criminal with it

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

Do you think that a bald guy is going to show his face and hairline openly on YouTube? I say that I "don't have the face for YouTube", but that is what I really mean. I'm a hat prisoner and most bald guys probably are too. What you're saying about long term environments may be correct. But there are no such environments after college.

Agree with the bottom bit here. Baldness is worse, not better, than people say. The guys saying "just shave it, be confident and own it" are doing a terrible thing in my opinion. You may own it but the world won't accept you or give you chances in life. As I said before, it doesn't matter if you like your own shaved head and are confident and can even pull it off. Bald guys just don't get any results with women.

The guy doesn't look bad but he's not even close to being good looking enough to get any good results with women. I'm the same and so are most bald guys. Most bald guys look ok and some look healthy or vivacious. But they're not getting any results with the ladies and that's because they're bald. Looking good bald is still bald and that's the way the world works. I learned this the hard way. Guys always tell me that I look good and pull off the look well. But at the end of the day I am bald and so I get no results with women.

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What you're saying about long term environments may be correct. But there are no such environments after college.

Dude wtf? You could learn how to dance, a sport, start a language or philosophy course, how to play an instrument, I dunno.

The guy doesn't look bad but he's not even close to being good looking enough to get any good results with women. I'm the same and so are most bald guys.

I agree with this. He's insanely rich though, and he's a good leader.

AGAmystery

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Bald men dont get any women" What the f***? This thread is seriously depressing. A bunch of men pulling each other down. In what kind of distorted reality are you guys living? Maybe baldness isnt your problem after all. Self pity and low self esteem are even more unattractive thats for sure.

INT

Reaction score
"Bald men dont get any women" What the f***? This thread is seriously depressing. A bunch of men pulling each other down. In what kind of distorted reality are you guys living? Maybe baldness isnt your problem after all. Self pity and low self esteem are even more unattractive thats for sure.

Welcome to the impact section