When you hit norwood seven it is over

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
but cmon I always read women dont care about hair on a guy...... they want confidence and humor and blah blah blaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
It's so sad man. I think all of us advanced-balding guys started with "confidence" and shaved our head, and then everything changed when we saw people and especially the women we desired treating us differently than dudes who had hair.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
It's so sad man. I think all of us advanced-balding guys started with "confidence" and shaved our head, and then everything changed when we saw people and especially the women we desired treating us differently than dudes who had hair.
Yes. It's the most damaging myth out there and it basically ruined my life.

Bald guy: so if I shave my head, work hard on my career, get in great shape, groom myself well and be more sociable, I'll one day be able to get married and have children. It will be a lot of work but I can do it.

In reality, there is no chance. The people peddling the myth should tell bald guys like the hypothetical example above the truth. Baldness is absolutely brutal. Part of me, and probably you, still wants to believe that the myths about confidence, health, being in shape etc. are true. But it's not. We all have to accept the truth and the brutal reality of being bald, as I keep saying to @Feelsbadman . We still live in a great time and there is plenty that we can do just the same as people who have hair.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shaving his dome, building muscle and getting a tan would have been far more aesthetic than the rats nest.
you may be clueless when it comes to building muscle, do you think just anybody can build muscle with hard work and diet? sure if you want a minimal muscle gain that would barely make any change.
building muscle is all about genetics or steroids, if you weren't already naturally somewhat muscular then forget about adding muscle naturally.
same for if you are skinny fat or just a twig, you will barely put on muscle naturally.
all those "fitness" models you see on the internet who are very muscular and shredded with 3d shoulders, are all on steroids.

that "bald muscular tanned" look you think of is impossible unless you're tall and naturally muscular enough, with broad shoulders.
a bald slim/skinny fat dude, with narrow shoulders, will NEVER be able to build significant amount of muscles naturally.

the sole reason some people are skinny fat is because their genetic and hormonal profile to begin with is far from optimal for muscle growth (low testosterone, high estrogen, etc), which is why they are skinny fat.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have pale skin too, these are my best suggestions to maximize your coloring, coming from personal experience, trial and error:

- Add beta carotene pills to your regimen. After 3-4 weeks you'll get a healthy slight orange glow.
- Thicken your eyebrows with RapidBrow (apply twice a day forever - only takes a few seconds, it's a bit pricey but totally worth it). You'll get Instagram model tier eyebrows which frame the face and make you look healthier.
- Wear shades of grey and navy blue.

That's it. Never shave your head, you need hair to improve your coloring. Trying to tan in the sun doesn't do anything for my face other than damaging it and fake tans like the spray Donald Trump gets are ridiculous.

NW7 shiny scalp looks awful tbh. So getting a hair transplant if you can even if it's minimal density just to give the scalp texture is 100% worth it. Especially if the transplant comes with a solid hairline that adds framing to the face (super important).

He can buzz it but tbh I find that having a darker hair color shade improves appearance on pale skin guys even if it's thin hair. Women absolutely find it more attractive. Also a buzzcut is perceived as intimidating. So keeping the top grown out a bit and only buzzing the sides and back might be a better option than buzzing it all off.

Muscle and all that sh*t is irrelevant, he can have muscle with hair too. Tf? It won't change his facial features and proportions. Only a few guys are 1.90m with a natural tan complexion and temporal ridges (which frame the face naturally without hair) like The Rock.

does rapidbrow does anything for you? did you notice any change?

not too keen about beta carotene, I heard that taking it for long period of times (especially if you take it for life) increases the risk of death from pretty much anything.

did you try tanning under the sun gradually and consistently? like 10 minutes every 3-4 days and trying to build a tan like that?
I'm also pale but I never really bothered trying to get tanned because it's the least of my problems with it comes to looks.

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh anyone can achieve this physique with enough training, decent diet and time in my opinion:

IMG_20200103_003647-1024x655.jpg

guir-el-cuerpo-de-Brad-Pitt-en-Fight-Club-1280x720.jpg

Anyone who's into sports for health or fitness reasons can achieve this physique without extreme effort or steroids in my opinion. I see many guys at the gym with this body only doing bro splits and few compound exercises too. This is what most girls think is a fit/hot body, not a terribly jacked/bodybuilder look. Obviously this has the minus that you won't look ripped in your average everyday clothing and it won't compensate much if you look bad bald or have an ugly face.

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pitt is like 1.8 and 72kg here. Nothing unachievable for summer, but would be a pain to have that body fat for longer.

Yeah the main problem with Pitt's physique in fight club is that he has very low body fat, you'd have to reduce water intake to very low levels for example to achieve that very defined look in my opinion, which isn't healthy long term.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh anyone can achieve this physique with enough training, decent diet and time in my opinion:

View attachment 156198

View attachment 156199

Anyone who's into sports for health or fitness reasons can achieve this physique without extreme effort or steroids in my opinion. I see many guys at the gym with this body only doing bro splits and few compound exercises too. This is what most girls think is a fit/hot body, not a terribly jacked/bodybuilder look. Obviously this has the minus that you won't look ripped in your average everyday clothing and it won't compensate much if you look bad bald or have an ugly face.
sure, but I'm pretty certain that's not the "bald muscular" look that guy had in mind. being bald with this physique is not really attractive.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 156198

View attachment 156199

Okay so you're a fit bald guy?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to be like DE football big for it to work well with the bald. George Foreman looked better bald but sticking to caucasians, it is a bit different.

When caucasian hair is functioning right, it can frame a person's face. Virtually all females wear hair styles that frame the face while males generally only do this during adolescence. Baldness sucks. It can take you from rock start to incel in 24 months or less. Not for me...Goddess bless the bald.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sure, but I'm pretty certain that's not the "bald muscular" look that guy had in mind. being bald with this physique is not really attractive.
You have no idea what you’re talking about. I personally think the jacked look is over the top and I wouldn’t touch steroids. I’m 34 and have gained and lost muscle a few times since I was 19. I enjoy keeping fit but I travel for work and can quickly drop weight when I’m not forcing myself to bulk. I’ve used ppl, bro splits and currently back on a 3 day a week full body routine with lots of mobility work in between. I started up again last month and expect to have achieved that Christian bale build in the above picture by the start of 2022. Ive done this a few times and would never want to look like how you described lol
Do you mind me asking how old you are and how advanced your hair loss is exactly?

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay so you're a fit bald guy?

I used to be a fit haired guy. After lockdown I got lazy and am just an average haired guy. Luckily I've kept half my strength even though I lost a ton of muscle last year, honestly it has surprised me how fast I could catch up after festivities ended and I went back to the gym.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to be a fit haired guy. After lockdown I got lazy and am just an average haired guy. Luckily I've kept half my strength even though I lost a ton of muscle last year, honestly it has surprised me how fast I could catch up after festivities ended and I went back to the gym.
I bought a pull up bar, dip bars and weighted vest. For legs I do pistol squats, shrimp squats and Nordic curls. I had a killer session this morning in my apartment!

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought a pull up bar, dip bars and weighted vest. For legs I do pistol squats, shrimp squats and Nordic curls. I had a killer session this morning in my apartment!

I regret not having bought a decent multi bar for pull ups and dips during lockdown. I can still do a decent amount of dips but my pull ups suck now. Back to chin ups it is hahahaha. I've relied on plain squats and leg presses as the core of my leg exercises so far.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have no idea what you’re talking about. I personally think the jacked look is over the top and I wouldn’t touch steroids. I’m 34 and have gained and lost muscle a few times since I was 19. I enjoy keeping fit but I travel for work and can quickly drop weight when I’m not forcing myself to bulk. I’ve used ppl, bro splits and currently back on a 3 day a week full body routine with lots of mobility work in between. I started up again last month and expect to have achieved that Christian bale build in the above picture by the start of 2022. Ive done this a few times and would never want to look like how you described lol

Do you mind me asking how old you are and how advanced your hair loss is exactly?
clearly shows you're clueless, the christian bale look is not really muscular, it's just fit. and a bald guy with such body will still be unattractive. face and hair> body any time of the day.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I regret not having bought a decent multi bar for pull ups and dips during lockdown. I can still do a decent amount of dips but my pull ups suck now. Back to chin ups it is hahahaha. I've relied on plain squats and leg presses as the core of my leg exercises so far.
Buy some bands to assist you with the pull ups, that way you can keep your form in check and complete full range of motion. When you can do 3x8 move on to a smaller band or no band.
clearly shows you're clueless, the christian bale look is not really muscular, it's just fit. and a bald guy with such body will still be unattractive. face and hair> body any time of the day.
okay go and eat your roids then lol

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the thing. Nobody sees your sixpack under your clothes but everyone sees your increasingly bald head always. You have to be really large to pull off that Gentle Ben, Merlin Olsen stuff, if anyone gets that reference.

Here's the other thing: in a post-industrial society, women don't need us anymore. They take all of the office jobs and happily while we loggers, stevedores, mill workers, miners, fishermen--every miserable job goes to males now.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buy some bands to assist you with the pull ups, that way you can keep your form in check and complete full range of motion. When you can do 3x8 move on to a smaller band or no band.

okay go and eat your roids then lol
my point is such body won't help you if you're bald. not when it comes to women.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my point is such body won't help you if you're bald. not when it comes to women.
Trust me, if your at your local park banging out 30 weighted dips with your shirt off, both men and woman will be impressed! Anyway, it can’t hurt. That’s all I’m saying.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trust me, if your at your local park banging out 30 weighted dips with your shirt off, both men and woman will be impressed! Anyway, it can’t hurt. That’s all I’m saying.

I would like to have the sort of body pitt has in that pic posted, do you think it is achievable in 6 months at home? just weights,planks etc etc

Last edited:

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you can achieve a similar build with bodyweight exercises, but you’ll need you add weight or progress to harder variations. You can’t just add reps otherwise that will be mostly endurance.
for example, when you can do 3x8 pull ups add some weight. If you don’t have weight start doing typewriter pull ups, then archer pull ups. Bodyweight progressions are endless.

EDIT: 6 months? I don’t know your current physique, but 1 year is more realistic.

Last edited: