Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please don't import the impact of hair loss section into this thread.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I cleaned up the discussion a bit. Not every thread in every section should become a row about the relevance of hair.

Abu Hairy Al-Forhedi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found this thread yesterday and honestly, I was a bit shocked.. I am present in hairloss forums for about 10 years and believe me you're not the first guy experimenting with topical E. Every now and then some younger over ambitious hair-hungry dude experiments with E and end results are usually the same: Permanent gyno and penis shrinkage that are usually followed with a depression and remorse.

Its NOT worth the risk! You fight this male pattern baldness with everything you got but not at the cost of your manhood. Anyways, I hope everything turns out good for you guys and I wish you all the luck.

Last edited:

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I found this thread yesterday and honestly, I was a bit shocked.. I am present in hairloss forums for about 10 years and believe me you're not the first guy experimenting with topical E. Every now and then some younger over ambitious hair-hungry dude experiments with E and end results are usually the same: Permanent gyno and penis shrinkage that are usually followed with a depression and remorse.

Its NOT worth the risk! You fight this male pattern baldness with everything you got but not at the cost of your manhood. Anyways, I hope everything turns out good for you guys and I wish you all the luck.

Not only did I get gyno from Finasteride, it didn't even work for me. I guess I was supposed to just give up at that point, right?
You're shocked at what I'm doing. I'm shocked at the lack of options, I'm shocked at how little people actually experiment, all the while bitching on the forums 24/7 about scientists who are doing nothing.

Going bald is not an option for me. I already have a new regimen planned simply because of the libido side effects of this one. I simply want to say for those people who want everything 'safe' and handed to them on a silver platter, like the ability to just walk into your local pharmacy and buy a baldness drug. Good luck sitting on your *** with your thumb stuck in it for the next 5 (or worse, more) years.

But please, don't come in here to lecture us. I monitor my body, I know when things are going out of control, and I don't need forum police for that. You don't even know that it is the estrogen that gave me the results I got. The prednisolone and salicylic acid are ignored for the most part by many.

The take away from this thread is that these 3 ingredients hold some potential that if investigated further could be improved upon and refined to get even better results with less side effects. That's what ought to be noticed. Everything else is missing the point.

raian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys i am new to this form. i started losing hair back in 2005 and i started using propecia 1mg back in 2007. After 1 year using the tablet i completly regorw my crown area and stopped losing any furthur hair. I was still losing some hair but not to the extend where it was showing thining. However did not grow any hair from the frontal area. I used propecia for almost 8 years. i stopped using propecia in end of 2013 as i was scared that it could effect me of not having kids. Since then i have a little 2 year old son and expecting another kid in June 2017. So i wanted to go back on Propecia again now that i have or will have my second child.
When i was on propecia i think i had very minimum side effect. I think my libido level was a bit down (which didnt show much). In respect to my hair state, i still have maintain my crow hair that was grown by propecia, but my frontal hair has gone thinnner and less. So i was thinking i going back to propecia as well as using monixidil. Have never used monoxidil.
However i have been hearing about Revivogen and how successful it is and it is all natural and with no side effects. Has anyone try this and had any success.
Your feedback will be much appreciated.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So many people ordered Alpicort F in the past. Nobody anything to say?

Been using it for about two months, no side effects, no noticeable change in hair so far.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've more than had results within 2 months. If you don't see them after 2 months you might as well give up.

It's interesting that:
a) Finasteride works for most people, it didn't for me
b) Alpicort doesn't work for most people, it did for me

Clearly I need to stop looking at conventional male pattern baldness treatments and consider other things as well.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've more than had results within 2 months. If you don't see them after 2 months you might as well give up.

It's interesting that:

Clearly I need to stop looking at conventional male pattern baldness treatments and consider other things as well.
Yea, but you used it twice a day. I am using it once every other day, I think the frequency is what gave you those results and maybe minoxidil.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you added the aromatase inhibitors you were considering? Has it helped?

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's interesting that:
For me, what's even more interesting is that you had temporary sucess on your goddamn temples. I got mesmerized since the beggining of the thread( also, congratulations on your brave efforts!!!!! ). I do wonder if there is a connection between your case and the debate on whether there is really differential responses to androgens between scalp regions.

What you guys think about the possible estrogenic way of recovering frontal areas?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me, what's even more interesting is that you had temporary sucess on your goddamn temples. I got mesmerized since the beggining of the thread( also, congratulations on your brave efforts!!!!! ). I do wonder if there is a connection between your case and the debate on whether there is really differential responses to androgens between scalp regions.

What you guys think about the possible estrogenic way of recovering frontal areas?

Temples need the most estrogen, or the highest estrogen:androgen ratio of all scalp hair, based on my experimentation and observing the results of others.

A good example is also antydhtor whose hairline started to lower when he started taking estrogen, into a feminine one.

This is why most people can't recover their temples, they just don't have the estradiol concentrations necessary to overcome the destructive effect of androgens in this very sensitive area of the scalp.