Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey mate what are your plans for this year for treating your loss? plan to experiment with anything else?

Of course. Giving up is a last resort. For now I plan to somehow get aromatase inhibitors and try using topical estrogen while keeping systemic levels normal. I will try to take the best from Alpicort F without the side effects (I bought Salicylic acid as well).
Maybe also gonna experiment with Progesterone.

That's the up & coming for now.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course. Giving up is a last resort. For now I plan to somehow get aromatase inhibitors and try using topical estrogen while keeping systemic levels normal. I will try to take the best from Alpicort F without the side effects (I bought Salicylic acid as well).
Maybe also gonna experiment with Progesterone.

That's the up & coming for now.

Thats a common reason women get hair loss right? the Amatrose Inhibitors. Is it lack of or too much of that cause hair loss?

I was reading if women don't respond to spironolactone then it may not be DHT but something to do with Amatrose

IF you have any links to relevant articles handy i would be interested. I cant find the research i had read in past and did not commit it to memory.

But theory is with women its not always DHT it has to do wth the amatrose

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A bit of a latecomer here but WOW those pics by the OP are what i call awesome results! Most of us are lucky to see even a fractin of that no matter what we do :/

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't you just get Letrozole or Arimidex off some bodybuilding website?

Really expensive and customs would probably take it so it's a bad deal. I have some on the way so we'll see if it makes it through, by any chance.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
what is considered a bad blow job? Teeth involvement?

Lol well for me its when there is the same repetitive motion used and she's not going deep past the head and not using her lips, not making eye contact, not using tongue, no slight verbal moaning, not even wrapping her mouth around it properly.. It was so bad.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol well for me its when there is the same repetitive motion used and she's not going deep past the head and not using her lips, not making eye contact, not using tongue, no slight verbal moaning, not even wrapping her mouth around it properly.. It was so bad.

okay like she was going through motions.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
okay like she was going through motions.

Well her head was stuck in one position and she barely moved at all, I had to fantasise to get there lol. To her credit she was young in her teens and probably inexperienced.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What's a out the other two guys in this thread who said they have success with Alpicort F.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My estrogel arrived. Not sure if I should start using it. :D

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did some introspective and realized that my libido is f*****g crap compared to when I was 19. I only feel like jacking off once every 4 or 5 days, and it takes a lot of mental stimulation and even more physical stimulation and I barely get to 100% hard. My too high serum estrogen levels probably doesn't help.
I am going to go to my doctor with this and ask for an AI. Of course this is going to mutilate my hair so my last hope is to use some concentrated E2 cream + salicylic acid as a topical, while controling serum levels with anastrozole.
Just 2 comments:
1)Libido is very,very much affected by your mood and stress.You probably have heard that maybe a hundred times but for some people,including me,it's the dominant factor. From my point of view and personal experience, not so smart people and people who are care-free have higher libido. As you get older, it is only natural that you are concerned about a sh*t tone of things like career etc and can't be as relaxed as you want.

2)Now the important stuff. Last year, I searched A LOT (and I do mean a lot) about hormones,had mine tested couple of times. What I noticed was lower Estradiol (E2) than usual. That could be a reason for my shedding.
What is really troubling though and was hard for me to accept it is that there is NO WAY you can manipulate female hormones (E1,E2). There are NO inhibitors, and there are NO supplements to boost them.
Yes you will probably find a lot of anecdotal evidence and theories that some food like soya affect them but from my experience those cannot offer a measurable result.
I have also tried a lot of stuff in an attempt to balance E1 and E2 with no result in my hair,pm me if you want more info.

Have you added the aromatase inhibitors you were considering? Has it helped?

There are NO aromatse inhibitors (yet). Drugs like Nolvadex and Tamoxifen DO NOT prevent aromatising but they prevent only estrogenic effects on the breast glands! They work only for this certain area and not systemically

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will supplementing female hormones directly cause any problems, such as reducing the body's own production?
I would like to supplement a very low dose of e2 to at least arrive at the low end of normal e2 levels in men.

How about raising testosterone through lifting? Wouldn't a part of that be aromatised if you take a 5ar blocker?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will supplementing female hormones directly cause any problems, such as reducing the body's own production?
I would like to supplement a very low dose of e2 to at least arrive at the low end of normal e2 levels in men.

How about raising testosterone through lifting? Wouldn't a part of that be aromatised if you take a 5ar blocker?

These are good questions. DHT is involved in the development of secondary male characteristics, during
puberty.

http://www.yourhormones.info/Hormones/Dihydrotestosterone.aspx

Not sure how much they are needed after puberty though. Maybe they are?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What about using topical androcur to prevent the increasing sclap dht and testosterone?