Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

julien1200

Established Member
Reaction score
@julien1200
Thank you for the feedback, I also think that the product is legit

And I'm of the same opinion as you to say that I think that 80% of regrowth were due to minoxidil + finasteride.

XX001 I read that somtimes "Prednisolonum" can cause hairloss sh*t!
What do you think ? there is some in Alpicort F but it is supposed to be a hairloss treatment... There is very few report on this medication

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Due to starting a new job and taking a driver license test, the past month I've been slacking off with the Minoxidil. Admittedly, I didn't really apply it at all for like 2-3 weeks straight, probably.
As a result I am going through a shed and my hair looks a bit worse (noticeable only to me). I've gone back to it once a day because that is all I can fit into my schedule. Hope that it will all come back.

I had like 3 full months of not worrying about my hair at all thanks to this fantastic combo. Hopefully it will continue. I can't afford to become suicidally depressed again, and I don't want to think about my f*****g hair ever again.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zoro please keep us posted good or bad or inbetween. First application today?

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Due to starting a new job and taking a driver license test, the past month I've been slacking off with the Minoxidil. Admittedly, I didn't really apply it at all for like 2-3 weeks straight, probably.
As a result I am going through a shed and my hair looks a bit worse (noticeable only to me). I've gone back to it once a day because that is all I can fit into my schedule. Hope that it will all come back.

I had like 3 full months of not worrying about my hair at all thanks to this fantastic combo. Hopefully it will continue. I can't afford to become suicidally depressed again, and I don't want to think about my f*****g hair ever again.
PLEASE, PLEASE stay with the regimen. i'd hate for you to lose what you've earned.
I wouldn't wish male pattern baldness on my worst enemy.
trust me

brandnew88

Established Member
Reaction score
quick update: I would have been back sooner, but i just moved and started a new job. I got my alpicort from online-pharmacy a week ago. Took about 2 weeks and I did have to use money gram. It looks legit, but I would like to find a place to use paypal next time. I did my first application last night and I know its not in my head.. I shed a ton of hair. I know it shedding shouldn't start over night, but I swear I shed 10x what I normally would shed. I put 1 ml in the front half of my head and 1 ml in the crown. I am a diffuse thinner and only on rogaine foam.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seems something went wrong with my order. If I open web tracking of the parcel, the last update is from 12.11. "insert item into bag and send item abroad" location: Sofia. Nothing since then...

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems something went wrong with my order. If I open web tracking of the parcel, the last update is from 12.11. "insert item into bag and send item abroad" location: Sofia. Nothing since then...

Mine's also the same from 10.11. Just give it another week.

Well congrats on your new job and good luck on your driver license. Well you now know that you do have to apply minoxidil and slacking in not an option, so just resume back your application, simple as that. Perhaps switch to morning/evening foam/liquid as the foam is easier to apply. I completely hated applying liquid minoxidil, having to dab that f*****g dropper a hundred times over my scalp, "lucky" for me I went very allergic to the PG so I had to switch to the foam, and now my only complain with the foam is that it is more expensive. I know it's easy to slack when things are going good, don't do it, I been there and I completely regret it nowadays.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well congrats on your new job and good luck on your driver license. Well you now know that you do have to apply minoxidil and slacking in not an option, so just resume back your application, simple as that. Perhaps switch to morning/evening foam/liquid as the foam is easier to apply. I completely hated applying liquid minoxidil, having to dab that f*****g dropper a hundred times over my scalp, "lucky" for me I went very allergic to the PG so I had to switch to the foam, and now my only complain with the foam is that it is more expensive. I know it's easy to slack when things are going good, don't do it, I been there and I completely regret it nowadays.

Yeah I know, for now I just added it back in once a day, it still works pretty well like that.
And f*** dabbing, ain't nobody got time for that, I just drop a bunch on a few key points and smear it around with a latex glove.
sh*t's a pain in the *** even so.
But holy crap I completely understand why people who work are so on-edge all the time. Going to work completely rekt all sense of routine I had.
I wake up at 5:30, waste 8 hours of my day (this is a temp job which sucks balls and is not even in line with my education, I'm getting the hell out as soon as I find something better), come home so damn tired I do absolutely nothing I like, just f*** around tired and then go to bed. And I've only been doing this for 3 days.
Now if I was severely balding, or bald, and had to deal with all that stress on top of work, I'd probably kill myself.
I have no idea how you get those bald/balding high-ups and corporate cronies, how they even have the drive to push themselves through the shithole that is the corporate ladder while dealing with balding. Good f*****g luck with that.

Optimistic1

Reaction score
I sent a moneygram and they said to do the money pick up, how long did it take for you guys to receive the order after sending the moneygram?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent a moneygram and they said to do the money pick up, how long did it take for you guys to receive the order after sending the moneygram?

about two weeks, i used paypal though

diffuse_thinner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I know, for now I just added it back in once a day, it still works pretty well like that.
And f*** dabbing, ain't nobody got time for that, I just drop a bunch on a few key points and smear it around with a latex glove.
sh*t's a pain in the *** even so.
But holy crap I completely understand why people who work are so on-edge all the time. Going to work completely rekt all sense of routine I had.
I wake up at 5:30, waste 8 hours of my day (this is a temp job which sucks balls and is not even in line with my education, I'm getting the hell out as soon as I find something better), come home so damn tired I do absolutely nothing I like, just f*** around tired and then go to bed. And I've only been doing this for 3 days.
Now if I was severely balding, or bald, and had to deal with all that stress on top of work, I'd probably kill myself.
I have no idea how you get those bald/balding high-ups and corporate cronies, how they even have the drive to push themselves through the shithole that is the corporate ladder while dealing with balding. Good f*****g luck with that.
The 9 to 5 grind is bullshit. I supported myself for several years through affiliate marketing until the income dried up. Working for the man ever since, but what can you do?

brandnew88

Established Member
Reaction score
Did my second application last night and this morning I didn't shed like I did the first day.. must have just been a random day shed. Easy to apply and dries quick. no sides yet either.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks brand-new, we appreciate it!..oh and take pics n keep track of any new small hairs popping up in the next three months lol

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope you get your Alpicort soon. I don't know if I will start...

By the way, has your tracking info changed now that you received the product? Mine's still on "Insert item into bag (Otb) and Send item abroad".

Are you worried about systematic side effects or something that you're unsure about using it?

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When did your Alpicort get dispatched? Mine got sent abroad on 11 november, it's already been a week.