Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr - Has the condition of your scalp improved since you been on Alpicort F? I think the Prednisolone is gonna a lot of good for the scalp.
Epic Beard man,
I just registered for Brand Medicines...I used my PayPal email to register....Now it says pending approval...is this legit?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @whatevr, do you think this can do the trick? http://www.versandapo.de/en/10221/826852/Pantostin.htm
It says it has 0.25 Alfatradiol. This product is used specifically for hair loss.

No mate, that stuff is a joke. It's not the kind of estradiol we want, and it's only a mild 5-AR inhibitor which will not help hair loss on its own at all.

@whatevr - Has the condition of your scalp improved since you been on Alpicort F? I think the Prednisolone is gonna a lot of good for the scalp.

I haven't noticed any scalp changes, but then again I haven't really been paying much attention because I don't have any scalp conditions except some mild dandruff mostly caused by Minoxidil.

I will keep an eye though for any signs of the dreaded skin-thinning effect that long term corticosteroid usage can cause.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Epic Beard man,
I just registered for Brand Medicines...I used my PayPal email to register....Now it says pending approval...is this legit?

Lol thnx , took me around 11 months to grow it out with 3 trims in the process.

I tried to register myself with 3 different emails and didn't get approved even after 3 weeks. Then thanks to the user 'lamch' he sent me a referral and I got approved within a day. If you got patience then wait a maximum of a week to get approved, otherwise ask lamch for a referral. Btw in case u missed, i wrote earlier its okay to register with a different email than ur paypal, it worka out fine.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys so I see a few of you now have their hands on Alpicort F. Can anyone else besides "Whatevr" please offer feedback on what you have experienced so far? Any sides? Any slowdown of hair loss? Thank you for your help.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear Sir/ Madam,

thank you for registering at our website. Please be advised that at the moment,
the Paypal payment option is not available. We are only able to accept the
following means of payment:

1. Moneygram.

2. Wire transfer to a EU bank account (SEPA system).

In order to partially cover your transfer expenses, a 10% discount will be
applied to your order's total.

Please let us know if some of these payment means applies to you. We shall enable
your account for shopping and you will no longer see the "approval pending"
message.

Kind regards,

Brandmedicines Customer Service

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dear Sir/ Madam,

thank you for registering at our website. Please be advised that at the moment,
the Paypal payment option is not available. We are only able to accept the
following means of payment:

1. Moneygram.

2. Wire transfer to a EU bank account (SEPA system).

In order to partially cover your transfer expenses, a 10% discount will be
applied to your order's total.

Please let us know if some of these payment means applies to you. We shall enable
your account for shopping and you will no longer see the "approval pending"
message.

Kind regards,

Brandmedicines Customer Service

WTF!? They sent me a PayPal invoice 3 days ago. I paid and I hope everything will be fine...

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WTF!? They sent me a PayPal invoice 3 days ago. I paid and I hope everything will be fine...
Same here. Got a paypal invoice and paid for it 5 days ago. Still didn't receive anything about my order being dispatched so I emailed them.
Also they raised the Alpicort F price by like $4 ... Lol

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here. Got a paypal invoice and paid for it 5 days ago. Still didn't receive anything about my order being dispatched so I emailed them.
Also they raised the Alpicort F price by like $4 ... Lol
Are they even a real company?

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are they even a real company?

Good news. My order has been dipsatched today. Although I did send them a message asking about my order so it might have given them a wake up call. Yes they're legit from what I've read online.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr - I'm so excited my order has been dispatched bro, I can't wait for it to arrive. So how much would you recommend me to start out with, and what should I change to later on? From what I understood, for the first month use it every day 2ml (I need at least 2ml to cover my top scalp). After the first move switch to 3x/week. Does that sound good ?

Also, I'm using minoxidil foam twice a day, do you have any idea if I could use both together, and if so which should I apply first? Thanks man.
Btw sorry if you probably already covered this topic.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr - I'm so excited my order has been dispatched bro, I can't wait for it to arrive. So how much would you recommend me to start out with, and what should I change to later on? From what I understood, for the first month use it every day 2ml (I need at least 2ml to cover my top scalp). After the first move switch to 3x/week. Does that sound good ?

Also, I'm using minoxidil foam twice a day, do you have any idea if I could use both together, and if so which should I apply first? Thanks man.
Btw sorry if you probably already covered this topic.

Try to keep the Alpicort at least 4 hours away from your minoxidil application. Depending on when you apply, could look something like this:

10AM: minoxidil 1
6PM: minoxidil 2
11PM: Alpicort F

The way you described sounds good. 2 mL daily over your entire head. Of course, keep an eye on side effects and adjust if need be.

mag

Reaction score
Myself and a few other posters are awaiting their arrival of A-F.

At least a few posters here have already started using. Can we have some initial feedback from anyone? Just any initial thoughts on application etc.

It would be much appreciated.

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least a few posters here have already started using. Can we have some initial feedback from anyone? Just any initial thoughts on application etc.

It would be much appreciated.

I've been using the Oestrogel for a little over a week now. I couldn't really tell if I was getting much accelerated growth yet, since my roots had already grown out so much and what grows out is gray... so yesterday morning I re-dyed my hair dark brown again so that I can more easily see how quickly the gray roots are coming out... and I left the dye on just a little too long and chemically burned my temples and crown. Freakin' hell dammit.

I had to skip both minoxidil and oestrogel yesterday and today, to allow some time for the scalp to heal. I might try a little oestrogel on it this evening to see how badly it stings, but will probably have to give it another day or two to heal up some more before putting too many other chemicals onto it.

I can tell you this much, my hair does feel more healthily attached inside the follicles and I think this is attributed to the oestrogel, and I believe that many of the new vellus hairs that were at the leadging edge of my badly receded hairline are turning thicker and looks like they will return to terminal hairs with their next cycle.