Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

Optimistic1

Reaction score
I still haven't gotten approval on brandmedicines after sending several emails. How are you guys gaining approval?

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still haven't gotten approval on brandmedicines after sending several emails. How are you guys gaining approval?
I was 'pending'

I sent them 1 email:

"Hi, I'm registered on your site & I'm eager to make an order! May you guys please expedite the approval process for me please? Thanks!"

1 day later, I'm approved.

Yesterday, I ordered my Alpicort F

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was 'pending'

I sent them 1 email:

"Hi, I'm registered on your site & I'm eager to make an order! May you guys please expedite the approval process for me please? Thanks!"

Good luck breh

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck breh
I'm holding this is the final piece to my puzzle that can kickstart some regrowth.
- dutasteride (1mg)
- finasteride (5mg)
- 5% minoxidil
- alpicort f

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My regimen will be like this: minoxidil 5% once a day, alpicort f every other day, keto shampoo 3 times a week, saw palmetto 2-4 pills a day, biotin 5 mg a day.

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
Due to unwanted side effects like gynecomastia, E2 should not be used in men because very high topical doses seem to be required to obtain measurable hair growth effects.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear Sir/ Madam,

thank you for registering at our website. Please be advised that at the moment,
the Paypal payment option is not available. We are only able to accept the
following means of payment:

1. Moneygram.

2. Wire transfer to a EU bank account (SEPA system).

In order to partially cover your transfer expenses, a 10% discount will be
applied to your order's total.

Please let us know if some of these payment means applies to you. We shall enable
your account for shopping and you will no longer see the "approval pending"
message.

Kind regards,

Brandmedicines Customer Service

Dear Sir,

thank you for your reply. Your account is now enabled, you can log in and place
orders.

For a Moneygram, or a bank transfer, please choose the offline payment option
(MoneyGram) and proceed to check out. Please, while checking out, do not forget
to leave a note if you would prefer to use a bank transfer.

In order to partially cover your transfer expenses a 10% discount will be applied
to your order's total.

When an order number is generated, we shall email payment details and exact sum
to be transferred.

Kind regards,

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Due to unwanted side effects like gynecomastia, E2 should not be used in men because very high topical doses seem to be required to obtain measurable hair growth effects.

I'm going to be using it together with very low dose letro to lower systemic E

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

Then neither should Finasteride.

I have the same side effects on Alpicort F and Finasteride.

One grows hair, the other doesn't even maintain.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was 'pending'

I sent them 1 email:

Dear Sir,

thank you for your reply. Your account is now enabled, you can log in and place
orders.

For a Moneygram, or a bank transfer, please choose the offline payment option
(MoneyGram) and proceed to check out. Please, while checking out, do not forget
to leave a note if you would prefer to use a bank transfer.

In order to partially cover your transfer expenses a 10% discount will be applied
to your order's total.

When an order number is generated, we shall email payment details and exact sum
to be transferred.

Kind regards,

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just ordered it, everything looks ok. Will email them the money gram code and await delivery.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus... 7.5 months on Propecia and 4 months on minoxidil foam and things are not looking good. I have to use a volumizing shampoo otherwise my hair looks really flat, not to mention Toppik, without Toppik I'd have to buzzcut. There's a freaking pothole building up right behind the hairline and there's just too much diffuse thinning going on. Why do I even bother Propecia, could have saved money buying generic finasteride, and don't get me started on the minoxidil foam, as a diffuse thinner a 6 month supply is 3 months at best.
If anything can save me it's hopefully the Alpicort F that shoupd be arriving soon.

I can't see a hair transplant in the future for now seeing that I can't even stabilize my situation.

I have a feeling I'm gonna be that big bald guy on a steroids forum telling new hair loss sufferers "just shave it" in a few years.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus... 7.5 months on Propecia and 4 months on minoxidil foam and things are not looking good. I have to use a volumizing shampoo otherwise my hair looks really flat, not to mention Toppik, without Toppik I'd have to buzzcut. There's a freaking pothole building up right behind the hairline and there's just too much diffuse thinning going on. Why do I even bother Propecia, could have saved money buying generic finasteride, and don't get me started on the minoxidil foam, as a diffuse thinner a 6 month supply is 3 months at best.
If anything can save me it's hopefully the Alpicort F that shoupd be arriving soon.

I can't see a hair transplant in the future for now seeing that I can't even stabilize my situation.

I have a feeling I'm gonna be that big bald guy on a steroids forum telling new hair loss sufferers "just shave it" in a few years.

Just don't make the mistake and abandon any treatments over time. You are probably still in the shedding phase.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Don't give up bro.
I made that mistake 5 years ago, & regret it dearly.

B.Wayne

Reaction score
I ordered alpicort f from brandmedicine expecting to receive it next week. I have been on finasteride and minoxidil for four years and maintaining my nw2. Had some regrowth first and second year but gradually lost it and now Im back to baseline. I would like to regrow what I had at my "peak".

Now I dont want estrogen side effects. Maybe I should have ordered the non estradiol version... as I think the prednisolone could be the most important for regrowth. Let´s see, I will stop if I feel any estrogen side effects and order the other version.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally got my Alpicort in, took two weeks from ordering it, i hope this sh*t does something. If minoxidil+ru+finasteride+alpicort doesn't grow anything for me looks like itll be transplant time and pray finasteride and RU don't lose their effectiveness at maintaining.

On a side note does anyone know if it's possible/a good idea to dissolve RU in Alpicort? Although I'm just gonna play it safe for now and keep preparing my RU separately.

julien1200

Established Member
Reaction score
Good news I send a message to Dr Wolff (the company producing Alpicort F) and they say me the batch number / expiry (from brandmeedecine) date are corresponding and that packaging looks fully legit. So seems to be reliable! I will start it in December, as I just started minoxidil 15%.

Regarding whatever story, I am 100% sure Minoxidil is what gave him most of his results. But I would still state that he used Finasteride for a long time... And it takes a long time to work. (TOP results are at 2 years) and he also stop recently.

Trust me, I want to believe myself that Alpicort F is what changed his status. As I have ordered myself but we should not deny the fact he was on finasteride during some time,

Best

Last edited:

Xxx001

My Regimen
Reaction score
@julien1200
Thank you for the feedback, I also think that the product is legit

And I'm of the same opinion as you to say that I think that 80% of regrowth were due to minoxidil + finasteride.