Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, found out the same thing yesterday after my post. They seem to be pretty legit.

Ordered from them yesterday, took a day to get approved. They said paypal option was for long term customers only but they accepted my request to pay via paypal, can't wait to try this out

edit: i saw a couple posts on people waiting to get approved, idk if it helped any but I just emailed them and asked to expedite the approval and I was approved the next day

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nice finasteride result. He stopped his finasteride literally... 2 months ago. He was on it for over ayear. It takes the enzyme time to recover -- 2 months span, you'd still retain your gains from the 5aRI. Lets see his hair in 6 months to a year.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nice finasteride result. He stopped his finasteride literally... 2 months ago. He was on it for over ayear. It takes the enzyme time to recover -- 2 months span, you'd still retain your gains from the 5aRI. Lets see his hair in 6 months to a year.

What about reading the time line correct before talking?

Last edited:

B.Wayne

Reaction score
For those in europe that want to order alpicort f its available at goldpharma.com. I have used that site to buy finasteride, dutasteride and accutane for 4 years and its legit.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr Im using a topical that is spironolactone 1% and 17 alpha Estrodial .025% it also has melatonin in it.

Im a woman i just stared about 5 weeks ago--i also just started minoxidil 5% this week.

Im wondering if you think the dosage/percenage i have is good?

I think i have less hair shedding after a few weeks. Did you notice that quickly?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr

I think i have less hair shedding after a few weeks. Did you notice that quickly?

Very quickly. However, the stuff you have is 17-alpha estradiol. This is quite different from actual estradiol such as the one women have and the estradiol benzoate in Alpicort F. See here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfatradiol Sadly, it is nowhere near as powerful, though still potentially useful. I have no experience with spironolactone so can't comment on that.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For those in europe that want to order alpicort f its available at goldpharma.com. I have used that site to buy finasteride, dutasteride and accutane for 4 years and its legit.

Thank you, now I'm not sure where I should order, goldpharma oder brandmedicines. I don't like that both of them want your telephone number. I already gave brandmedicines my.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, how often are people going to apply this? And is there a concern with too much going systemic?

I would recommend once a day, in the evening, no more than 2 mL over the entire scalp, for the first month.
After the first month, or if you notice any symptoms, reduce to once every two days.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly...
When I attempted to stop taking finasteride it was all good until the 7-8 week mark where my hairline then started to gradually fade.

Optimistic1

Reaction score
Respectfully, should we be concerned about the elevated levels of estrogen in your blood work? I'm just wondering. Didn't you apply it every other day and still had elevated estrogen?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Respectfully, should we be concerned about the elevated levels of estrogen in your blood work? I'm just wondering. Didn't you apply it every other day and still had elevated estrogen?

I doubt it mate. As I said I took a week off, according to studies that should be enough to clear the levels back to baseline.
I don't think the high estrogen comes from Alpicort. My doctor said the elevated estrogen could have something to do with my hypothyroidism and my pituitary. I don't know if he's right, but perhaps he knows what he's talking about.

For anyone who is worried about their estrogen levels, I recommend you to get a blood test BEFORE starting Alpicort F or any other estrogen-containing medications. Then take another test after you have been taking it for a month. Why speculate when you can have data? I should have done the same, in hindsight.

julien1200

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have ordered the Alpicort on brandmedecines.com.

I received it very fast, it comes from Bulgaria, the things that annoy me a little bit is that it is packaged in a bulgarian box and even the explanation are in that language. Did you guys also have that ? I think I am going to send a Message to Dr Wolff company just to ask if it is legit....

Whatever has a good idea about doing an estrogen test level first.

Best regards

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have ordered the Alpicort on brandmedecines.com.

I received it very fast, it comes from Bulgaria, the things that annoy me a little bit is that it is packaged in a bulgarian box and even the explanation are in that language. Did you guys also have that ? I think I am going to send a Message to Dr Wolff company just to ask if it is legit....

Whatever has a good idea about doing an estrogen test level first.

Best regards

Hey how long did it take for them to ship yours? I paid via Paypal and it's said processing for the past 3 days