transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking in the mirror these days be like:

197e77de5130e4cec1503ea2ef4d4f6e3b9699b626331d77e6cdc7481df1d7e7.jpg

zyzz-silhouette-we-re-all-gonna-make-it.png
You know what Whatever,
you've become somewhat of a young legend on these boards...

You've opened our eyes to new possibilities like 'Alpicort', you're constantly updating us on your progress, you've been around & you intend to stay & help others.

"This whatever-kid, I like him....i like him a lot."
-Transam

:):):):);););):cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know what Whatever,
you've become somewhat of a young legend on these boards...

You've opened our eyes to new possibilities like 'Alpicort', you're constantly updating us on your progress, you've been around & you intend to stay & help others.

"This whatever-kid, I like him....i like him a lot."
-Transam

:):):):);););):cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D

Hey thanks. I think you're pretty cool too :)
Man I went out last night for the first time in a long while, with a bunch of people I haven't seen for at least a year. The last time we gathered, I had a #2 on the top and my diffusion particularly on the frontal island was visible from a mile away. Got quite a few quips about my hair back then ("It's over man", "Time to bic it haha", "Your hair is toast").

Fast forward to last night, same people. My hairstyle was like this -> https://postimg.org/image/kuyfttqfn/

Only one person remarked on my hair, a close friend, and the only thing he said was:
"Hey whatevr, what's up with that haircut? You know who you remind me of? Soap MacTavish from Call of Duty."

Knowing him, he tried taking a jab at my haircut, but whether he realizes it or not he actually gave me a huge compliment.
This was the first time in the past 2 years that someone acknowledged my hair as having a 'style' and compared it to something other than bald/balding. To me that means that others can definitely perceive the improvement as well :cool:

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey thanks. I think you're pretty cool too :)
Man I went out last night for the first time in a long while, with a bunch of people I haven't seen for at least a year. The last time we gathered, I had a #2 on the top and my diffusion particularly on the frontal island was visible from a mile away. Got quite a few quips about my hair back then ("It's over man", "Time to bic it haha", "Your hair is toast").

Fast forward to last night, same people. My hairstyle was like this -> https://postimg.org/image/kuyfttqfn/

Only one person remarked on my hair, a close friend, and the only thing he said was:
"Hey whatevr, what's up with that haircut? You know who you remind me of? Soap MacTavish from Call of Duty."

Knowing him, he tried taking a jab at my haircut, but whether he realizes it or not he actually gave me a huge compliment.
This was the first time in the past 2 years that someone acknowledged my hair as having a 'style' and compared it to something other than bald/balding. To me that means that others can definitely perceive the improvement as well :cool:
Soap had an awesome mohawk

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In the German forum you said that your doctor gave you the prescription for Alpicort F. This is unusual because you are male. Can you ask him/her if he/she had good experience with other male persons in Androgenetic Alopecia with Alpicort F?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the German forum you said that your doctor gave you the prescription for Alpicort F. This is unusual because you are male. Can you ask him/her if he/she had good experience with other male persons in Androgenetic Alopecia with Alpicort F?

From what I understood she did not personally prescribed Alpicort F to anyone else but has second-hand information from a prominent trichologist in one of the major cities who deals a lot with androgenic alopecia, and he prescribes Propecia and other hormonal preparations including Alpicort F.
She said that in general it works fairly well without a great risk of side effects because of the low dose of hormones, according to her, and that it could be worth trying as an adjunct to Propecia.

As I have found it turns out to work pretty well even on its own.

HairyLoss

Reaction score
Wow, i'm honestly speechless, congrats on amazing results bro!

I was wondering if you could tell me what type of minoxidil you use?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
your puffy nipples are gone now ? i am experiencing the same thing with fina; no result and puffy nipples .

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
your puffy nipples are gone now ? i am experiencing the same thing with fina; no result and puffy nipples .

They might go away once I obtain some letrozole. I have high estrogen by nature, and these meds are altering my androgen:estrogen balance even further. As a result I have lots of water retention, and puffy nipples.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
me too that really sucks, but i have to stay on propecia. so they are the same as once you were on propecia?
you're result are great but i am so tired of applying topical like minoxidil .

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea now if only us USA guys could find a way to try Alpicort!!? If anyone finds a dermatologist or doctor or way of obtaining alpicort Please please let us know! Spread the wealth!
Thanks guys

superman21

Reaction score
Whatevr, what country are you from/what country is alpicort f available in? i think germany but just want to double check. thanks bruv and congrats on ur success. i am a compounding pharmacist and i wonder if i can just make the exact same thing here in north america with my own ingredients.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seems like ther is no chance to order it in Europe. Did some research and didn't find anything.