What you will do the day you get a full head of hair?

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
I always wonder, Am i the only one here hoping for an opportunity to get yourself killed. An opportunity like that there is going to be war or civil war for example? sigh life can be so hard for some people.

If a civil war happens you probably wouldn't get killed. And your balding would get much worse due to limited access to treatments :p

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm. That will be one of the happiest day's of my life. When you think you are looking good your confidence is increased automatically.

This is so incredibly TRUE.

I went out last weekend with a girl that's well beyond my league; she's more or less like a Jennifer Lawrence, including the personality as well an IQ over 90 (big bonus, I can't deal with simpletons). I spent a *lot* of time in the morning getting ready as we basically spent the entire day together. I took a long shower, shaved everywhere thoroughly, cut nails neatly, went tanning the days leading up to it, wore some new clothes I recently bought along with an awesome blazer I got from H&M (nicely fitted) and my D&G glasses that I wear only for special occasions. Just before I went to pick her up, I stopped into a starbucks to use the washroom and style my hair; a bit of a messy bed head look, even at NW2/3. After finishing up in the washroom, for the first time in years I thought to myself 'Wow.... I actually look like my old/young self.'

I haven't felt that good about myself in a very, very long time. Date went great, spent most of the time making her laugh. Not ONCE did I think about my hair loss.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
This is so incredibly TRUE.

I went out last weekend with a girl that's well beyond my league; she's more or less like a Jennifer Lawrence, including the personality as well an IQ over 90 (big bonus, I can't deal with simpletons). I spent a *lot* of time in the morning getting ready as we basically spent the entire day together. I took a long shower, shaved everywhere thoroughly, cut nails neatly, went tanning the days leading up to it, wore some new clothes I recently bought along with an awesome blazer I got from H&M (nicely fitted) and my D&G glasses that I wear only for special occasions. Just before I went to pick her up, I stopped into a starbucks to use the washroom and style my hair; a bit of a messy bed head look, even at NW2/3. After finishing up in the washroom, for the first time in years I thought to myself 'Wow.... I actually look like my old/young self.'

I haven't felt that good about myself in a very, very long time. Date went great, spent most of the time making her laugh. Not ONCE did I think about my hair loss.

NW2 is not that bad though, especially if it's looking good... Maybe you were actually looking good, not just feeling it.

In any case, did you have sex with her that night, or later? That's what actually defines a successful date.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that sounds awesome man. i hope you get her

however it seems kind of weird and annoying that u are only norwood 2/3 yet you are one of the loudest whiners here

whats up with that?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
NW2 is not that bad though, especially if it's looking good... Maybe you were actually looking good, not just feeling it.

In any case, did you have sex with her that night, or later? That's what actually defines a successful date.

God no. Those kinds of dates are reserved for men WITH hair. Like I said, this girl is out of my league, I very much doubt anything will come of it. If I had to, I'd bet against myself.

- - - Updated - - -

that sounds awesome man. i hope you get her

however it seems kind of weird and annoying that u are only norwood 2/3 yet you are one of the loudest whiners here

whats up with that?

Whiners? What difference does it make if im nw2, nw3 or nw7. We're all suffering from hair loss. None of us have it easy.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Whiners? What difference does it make if im nw2, nw3 or nw7. We're all suffering from hair loss. None of us have it easy.

Agree but exodus what do you mean with whiners? We are not little girls whining about the fact that we didn't get a pony.I am more whining about the: hey, I got a big turn-off when I was 12 and another (hair loss) when I was 14 so game over, I will never get a gf, love, a social life, acceptance, I will never be successful in life, have to watch how guys without problems grab attractive girls (you know what i mean), look at attractive girls that I can never get even if I tried (experience) and it will only get worse, my memory is only full of bad experiences. Ok I could write on but it gets painful so I think I am going to stop writing, ok whining :/. Well it feels good to let that out.

resu

Reaction score
Agree but exodus what do you mean with whiners? We are not little girls whining about the fact that we didn't get a pony.I am more whining about the: hey, I got a big turn-off when I was 12 and another (hair loss) when I was 14 so game over, I will never get a gf, love, a social life, acceptance, I will never be successful in life, have to watch how guys without problems grab attractive girls (you know what i mean), look at attractive girls that I can never get even if I tried (experience) and it will only get worse, my memory is only full of bad experiences. Ok I could write on but it gets painful so I think I am going to stop writing, ok whining :/. Well it feels good to let that out.

At the very least you'll get a chick when she's 28-30 and up, everyone just wants someone at that age specially since you're in Europe and not the US.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
At the very least you'll get a chick when she's 28-30 and up, everyone just wants someone at that age specially since you're in Europe and not the US.

Yeah when girls get tired of having sex with everyone and are then looking for some idiot to support them... I've met many like that, in fact a few months ago I was in the club, a bit drunk, and I started talking with this really hot girl, totally out of my league. I spent some money on drinks, champagne, whatever, I was in party mood, and I was having a great time... The thing is that she thought I was really rich (I'm in a solid position, but I'm not a millionaire) and she ended up giving me a bj... A few days later she started calling me, and was the whole week calling me, very aggressively trying to come to my house. And I have a feeling that she didn't even remember my name, but must have thought: 'oh here, a bald loser with money, this is my chance!'

If I recover my hair I think that the next thing would be a vasectomy :p Women 27-30 and up kind of scare me.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
let me lay down the law, bald man style.

norwood 2 is NOTHING to complain about

it isnt even hair loss lmfao. and norwood 3 ain't **** either

at the very least u can get a hair transplant easily at norwood 3.

lol u are busy whining on here. i am busy contemplating suicide and being too dead to even make a post

I AM NORWOOD 6 AT 21. SHUT THE **** UP WITH YOUR COMPLAINING.

I AM ACTUALLY BALD. YOU HARDLY EVEN COUNT AS BALDING WITH A NW3

FOR ****S SAKE NORWOOD 3?

i cu respect a norwood 4 but not a 3

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
let me lay down the law, bald man style.

norwood 2 is NOTHING to complain about

it isnt even hair loss lmfao. and norwood 3 ain't **** either

at the very least u can get a hair transplant easily at norwood 3.

lol u are busy whining on here. i am busy contemplating suicide and being too dead to even make a post

I AM NORWOOD 6 AT 21. SHUT THE **** UP WITH YOUR COMPLAINING.

I AM ACTUALLY BALD. YOU HARDLY EVEN COUNT AS BALDING WITH A NW3

FOR ****S SAKE NORWOOD 3?

i cu respect a norwood 4 but not a 3

Nw3 can be a turn off trust me. My brother is a Norwood 3 and he can't get a hair transplant Since he has thin donor hair like me. Yes our sides are even thinning so I am going to be a nw7 extreme. But well you are right most nw3 can start using finasteride and get a hair transplant. Pua hater alert lol.

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
Us low NWs just live with the fact that we will one day become nw5+ whether it be slowly or quickly. I know that we don't have it as bad yet, but to say it is not bad at all is wrong. I realize I am lucky to not be there yet, but even what little hair loss I have does in fact stop me from doing things I love, and makes me less attractive. This coupled with the fact that I may very well lose the rest at any time is pretty damaging imo.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Us low NWs just live with the fact that we will one day become nw5+ whether it be slowly or quickly. I know that we don't have it as bad yet, but to say it is not bad at all is wrong. I realize I am lucky to not be there yet, but even what little hair loss I have does in fact stop me from doing things I love, and makes me less attractive. This coupled with the fact that I may very well lose the rest at any time is pretty damaging imo.

Don't expect my sympathies. And I don't see why you have to live with the fact that you will eventually go bald as if it were all that certain when almost everything at your disposal to fight hair loss is 80% more effective for you than it is for an nw5 like me. You are in a very privelaged position to never have to go bald because meds and a hair transplant would be so much more feasible for you. Maybe you tell yourself that you could just go bald at any moment to legitimize your own suffering however trivial it is to any real bald man. As long as you recognize and respect that nw5s have it so much harder than you then it's fine.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't expect my sympathies. And I don't see why you have to live with the fact that you will eventually go bald as if it were all that certain when almost everything at your disposal to fight hair loss is 80% more effective for you than it is for an nw5 like me. You are in a very privelaged position to never have to go bald because meds and a hair transplant would be so much more feasible for you. Maybe you tell yourself that you could just go bald at any moment to legitimize your own suffering however trivial it is to any real bald man. As long as you recognize and respect that nw5s have it so much harder than you then it's fine.

Don't make it seem as if guys at NW2 or NW3 have it 'easy'. We don't.

resu

Reaction score
But you're tall Fred, I look like Tom Cruise I barely got any respect with hair.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
But you're tall Fred, I look like Tom Cruise I barely got any respect with hair.

Being tall only accentuates the bald freakishness even more.... being tall isn't a saving grace when your bald. And Tom Cruise is still considered one of the most handsome men in Hollywood so I fail to see how that is a negative. Just thank your lucky stars your not bald.

@ Hellouser, I hope your not trying to say being nw2 is harder than being nw5. I've been both and 5 is infinitely more challenging. NW2 >NW5, get your noorwood basics straight!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being tall only accentuates the bald freakishness even more.... being tall isn't a saving grace when your bald. And Tom Cruise is still considered one of the most handsome men in Hollywood so I fail to see how that is a negative. Just thank your lucky stars your not bald.

@ Hellouser, I hope your not trying to say being nw2 is harder than being nw5. I've been both and 5 is infinitely more challenging. NW2 >NW5, get your noorwood basics straight!

I clearly stated this:

What difference does it make if im nw2, nw3 or nw7. We're all suffering from hair loss. None of us have it easy.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you step outside your home, you're treated normally.

Uncomfortable man, myself and the other NW4+ aren't.

None of us are, don't kid yourself. NW1 men are treated 'NORMALLY'. Don't be delusional for the sake of argument.

resu

Reaction score

No way, a tall bald guy will stomp any short NW1 guy chances with any woman out there. Tom Cruise gets a lot of flack for his height, he uses platform shoes and other tricks to make him appear of the same height as the other actors on the set. Once the looks go a short guy doesn't have any appeal when it comes to body image. I'm diffusing in a NW7 pattern, buzzed my hair to check the damage the other day and was shocked to see how bald I'm going to be.