What Will It Means For Women If Baldness Been Cured?

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The reason they reject this, and instead suggest that other factors like wealth are more important, is because if this were true, it'd mean that they can control women's sexual desire or lack thereof toward them.

But youre implying the same thing, that all women want are good looks and great hair, which is absurd. On the other hand, saying that all women want good looks and great hair in a *sexual partner, is a nice to have for women but certainly not the only factor when selecting a mate for life, or in the new millennial age, a mate for 5 to 10 years before moving on to the next stage of their lives. When I was young, having good hair and no money relegated me to one night stand category for chicas and mature women alike. Once I was able to support a family, I was being chased by women in their 20s to 40s. True story albeit anecdotal evidence. Women are the pretty ones not us. They want to be admired and fawned over. They dont want to compete over which of the two of you is prettier. Looks are somewhere down the list for women long time.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll do you a better one.

-What would it mean for women if they got our (male) baldness?

Norwood 7 girls wouldnt post selfies i tell you.

There would be thousands of bald acceptance movements an wearing a rug would not be socially stigmatized. Nice idea though.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

Fascinating thought. Human suicide rate would go up as well as sex rate as they threw themselves at any male they could get. Man, someone should make a movie about that to raise social awareness as to how serious the problem is for us. Similar to films with analogy to racial prejudice of which many have been made. sh*t, it is prejudice, baldies face discrimination on many levels.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think there would be huge backlash against any men that prefer girls with hair, they’d be labelled shallow, objectifying, superficial etc. There would be no social pressure on women to just ‘own it’ and the vast majority would wear wigs which would be a completely normal thing to do. They’d receive way more sympathy and would probably get treatment on national healthcare. Not for long though because the cure would probably get here much sooner.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
If baldness is cured, mental health will drastically approve amongst men that are balding.

People need to understand that it is not women who get a guy depressed over baldness, it is the loss of identity that does.

Thus, it frustrates me how Scientists have not found a cure yet.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there would be huge backlash against any men that prefer girls with hair, they’d be labelled shallow, objectifying, superficial etc. There would be no social pressure on women to just ‘own it’ and the vast majority would wear wigs which would be a completely normal thing to do. They’d receive way more sympathy and would probably get treatment on national healthcare. Not for long though because the cure would probably get here much sooner.
Couldn't have said it any better.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But youre implying the same thing, that all women want are good looks and great hair, which is absurd. On the other hand, saying that all women want good looks and great hair in a *sexual partner, is a nice to have for women but certainly not the only factor when selecting a mate for life, or in the new millennial age, a mate for 5 to 10 years before moving on to the next stage of their lives. When I was young, having good hair and no money relegated me to one night stand category for chicas and mature women alike. Once I was able to support a family, I was being chased by women in their 20s to 40s. True story albeit anecdotal evidence. Women are the pretty ones not us. They want to be admired and fawned over. They dont want to compete over which of the two of you is prettier. Looks are somewhere down the list for women long time.

Sexual desire is motivated by sexual characteristics; it's called "sexual selection". This is just 100% a fact, if you don't believe me, go to your local college/university or whatever, and speak to a professor in biology, evolution, etc. Hell, your doctor could probably tell you about it.

If you want to do your own reading of scientific research that has been done on the subject. I'd recommend publications like "Body Shape Preferences: Associations With Rater Body Shape & Sociosexuality" which examines the similarities in male and female preferences or "Menstrual cycle, trait estrogen level, and masculinity preferences in the human voice", which found that voice pitch, facial shape, musculature, and height were the primary criteria women seek in choosing potential mates. I have yet to see "money" even make the cut.

Yes, like I said, the "whole alphabet" matters, but it matters in being an interesting person in general.

But the first, and most important step in kicking off any romantic relationship, is a sexual attraction to that person and once again, that is decided by sexual characteristics. You have to want to f*** that person because you want that person and not just the things they can provide you with if you hope to make a genuine, lasting relationship at all.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sexual desire is motivated by sexual characteristics; it's called "sexual selection". This is just 100% a fact, if you don't believe me, go to your local college/university or whatever, and speak to a professor in biology, evolution, etc. Hell, your doctor could probably tell you about it.

If you want to do your own reading of scientific research that has been done on the subject. I'd recommend publications like "Body Shape Preferences: Associations With Rater Body Shape & Sociosexuality" which examines the similarities in male and female preferences or "Menstrual cycle, trait estrogen level, and masculinity preferences in the human voice", which found that voice pitch, facial shape, musculature, and height were the primary criteria women seek in choosing potential mates. I have yet to see "money" even make the cut.

Yes, like I said, the "whole alphabet" matters, but it matters in being an interesting person in general.

But the first, and most important step in kicking off any romantic relationship, is a sexual attraction to that person and once again, that is decided by sexual characteristics. You have to want to f*** that person because you want that person and not just the things they can provide you with if you hope to make a genuine, lasting relationship at all.

And yet some girls don't like goofies over-testosteroned unnatural muscle guys, and others would bang, those criterias are an average of course.

Bf20

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If baldness is cured, mental health will drastically approve amongst men that are balding.

People need to understand that it is not women who get a guy depressed over baldness, it is the loss of identity that does.

Thus, it frustrates me how Scientists have not found a cure yet.
Well we got hope with billions recently being pumped into regenerative medicine .

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

The First Commandment of human existence carved into DNA. Everything else gets pursued for trial and error as relationship progresses.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I approve your view.That is why looks are so important and they are at the height of attraction pyramind.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sexual desire is motivated by sexual characteristics; it's called "sexual selection". ... I have yet to see "money" even make the cut.

If this is true of evolution and selection, then every other guy in the street should look like Derek Zoolander or Arnold Schwarzenegger clones. That's not real because I'm seeing a lot of guys with faces only their mamas could love, and very many are anywhere less than physical specimens. Women are the pretty ones not us. Women like security and a guy who shows up for work every morning and pays the bills. Long time ago, security meant meat on the spit and protection from predators, two-legged and four. Today it's dollars, Euros, his own apartment or home and wheels. They think, hey, here's a manly man who can not only look after himself, he can take care of me, too, or at least not be a drag on her. Security makes the ladies hot. They'll ride *that guy like a wild bull on cowboy payday. Good looks and hair are so much trim as far as the chicas are concerned. Give them some credit. I think youve under-estimated the ladies. Way.

Last edited:

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The definition of being naive is showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgement. Explain to me how it is possible that when I had your mindset, I had no luck with women at all. However, due to EXPERIENCE, WISDOM AND JUDGEMENT over the years I have learned what I was doing wrong, and now I could not wish for a better dating life.

Anger, resentment > objective introspection > improved results
Anger, resentment > blaming others/being a victim of (perceived circumstances) > no results > increased anger and resentment

Again, I am sure there are many crazy women you should stay far away from (just as there are men), but there are a lot of wonderful women out there. But if you are fucked up yourself, you will only attract women that are also fucked up. If you hate life, society and women, you will only attract women that will strengthen this belief system. As I said earlier, that is the reason why this whole red pill philosophy seems to make so much sense is because it is a self-feeding belief system.

Objective assessment of a problem doesn't always result in finding an internal cause. You can't control other people, and sometimes the things they choose to do are their fault. I don't think there are many crazy women out there, just an awful lot that choose to be awful people (same for men). And then we're looking at two different pieces of the puzzle...ability to sustain a meaningful relationship, and sexual attractiveness. The red pill stuff is actually too optimistic because getting roided up won't make a freakish-looking person look less...freakish. Having a normal-looking scalp would go a longer way toward that.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this is true of evolution and selection, then every other guy in the street should look like Derek Zoolander or Arnold Schwarzenegger clones.

No because self awareness and desire to pass on genetic material, the latter inherent in pretty much every complex organism that reproduces sexually, is still instinctive.

What that means is what most people refer to around here as "looksmatch". We all WANT to get with 'Chad' or 'Stacy', but it's only really likely for other Chads and Stacys. Unattractive or at least "middle of the road" looking people would prefer to be with model-tier people too, but they'll settle for less (their own level) because it means they still get to experience a fulfilling relationship, don't "die alone" and still have children. Where the imbalance exists, is that there is essentially only one phenotype that is deemed attractive by most women, where as many are seen as attractive on women; "flaws" on men (even baldness) are fetishized on women, at worst. So it's more likely a less-conventionally-attractive woman will get with a conventionally-attractive man.

Women are more choosy because wombs are in short supply and take 9 months (if the woman survives) to reproduce. Men can reproduce with another woman in a matter of minutes.

You also have to consider that this exists on a modestly subjective spectrum ( 1 - 10 rating system); it's not like you "it' or "not". Regardless, men higher up the scale will be more sexually successful with women of equal or lower rank on the scale than men who are lower on the scale themselves.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why hot chicas choose ugly men(and not pretty boys)

We’ve all seen this situation: an exquisite, drop-dead gorgeous woman walking hand in hand with a dude who is much, much less attractive than she is...right? Kind of like a Beauty and the Beast-type situation, but not as ugly? I know I definitely see it on a daily basis.

Well, turns out there’s a reason for that.According to a new study, women are a lot happier when their boy toy is uglier than they are, which explains so, so much.
lyle-lovett-1497452401.jpg

Last edited:

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair does play imp role Specially from the country I am from.Balding ppl are mocked and laughed upon.They are preceived as ugly.