What Will It Means For Women If Baldness Been Cured?

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looks and even age are somewhere down the list for women. Number one priority for *most women wanting kids and a happy familiy is security. Since forever.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t. When are the users of this forum going to grow some f*****g balls, man up, and realize that maybe...just maybe, you should all stop making excuses and looking for something to make up for your shitty flaws and failure at even trying to deliver the entire package?

No, looks aren't down the priority list for women. They were f*****g Chads wherever they could since before real estate, finances, marriage, etc. existed. Deal with it.

No, just because you have hair does mean you're a wonderful catch either, especially not when it's painfully obvious how socially-awkward or just a straight-up a**h** you might be.

No, the broad so obviously out of your league f*****g you because you're rich doesn't love you; you're just a meal-ticket, beta provider and it's absolutely pathetic that so many aspire to be this.

Instead, shut off the p**rn, invest in a gym membership, delete tinder, go out and actually meet real women, stop basing your whole life and self worth around whether or not you're having sex, take finasteride, take minoxidil, get a transplant, wear a piece, dermaroll, TRY to stop the hairloss without being a coward, apply yourself to developing a fulfilling career, develop artistic skills, read, other intellectual pursuits, etc.

Stop trying to tell yourself that A is more important than B, and start giving a sh*t about the whole alphabet.

wintop6211

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
start giving a sh*t about the whole alphabet
This is exactly what I'm talking about, it's the whole package to get the high quality gf, not just the hair or any single aspect. And that's why I'm working on as many aspects of my life as possible, although it get me exhausted sometimes.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is exactly what I'm talking about, it's the whole package to get the high quality gf, not just the hair or any single aspect.
I like that people can be so positive about this and I agree with just about everything That Guy said, but some people do end up looking like total sh*t and even getting jacked won't save them (sometimes it makes them look even more freakish). For some people, the cure is the only pie-in-the-sky chance to grasp at. Everyone expects a certain base level of attractiveness in a relationship.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t. When are the users of this forum going to grow some f*****g balls, man up, and realize that maybe...just maybe, you should all stop making excuses and looking for something to make up for your shitty flaws and failure at even trying to deliver the entire package?

No, looks aren't down the priority list for women. They were f*****g Chads wherever they could since before real estate, finances, marriage, etc. existed. Deal with it.

No, just because you have hair does mean you're a wonderful catch either, especially not when it's painfully obvious how socially-awkward or just a straight-up a**h** you might be.

No, the broad so obviously out of your league f*****g you because you're rich doesn't love you; you're just a meal-ticket, beta provider and it's absolutely pathetic that so many aspire to be this.

Instead, shut off the p*rn, invest in a gym membership, delete tinder, go out and actually meet real women, stop basing your whole life and self worth around whether or not you're having sex, take finasteride, take minoxidil, get a transplant, wear a piece, dermaroll, TRY to stop the hairloss without being a coward, apply yourself to developing a fulfilling career, develop artistic skills, read, other intellectual pursuits, etc.

Stop trying to tell yourself that A is more important than B, and start giving a sh*t about the whole alphabet.
Give this man a medal

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And psychologists today say women want careers, which is just another way of saying security tops their list of priorities. Women are the pretty ones not us. On the other hand, looks are number one for males. We are the "visual" beings of the sexes. We've selected females for their symmetry and beauty for millennia. Darwin was right. We've actually bred ugly out of the gene pool for women. Look around you and observe that most women are beautiful while the man on their arm could be anywhere from average looking to having a face you'd think only a mother could love. Security, not looks or even hair, is numero uno for women and always has been since the stone age. I've been to various countries around the world and observed this to be true. I've seen the homeliest of men with young and beautiful women either with them or literally chasing Homer Simpson's lookalike. And it's probably because the guy does the simple things right, like getting his *** out of bed every morning to earn a living No need for p**rn unless youre socially retarded or some sort of hermit saving up to be rich. There are beautiful women everywhere. Go out there and get one. Don't be afraid of life because by and large, your hair is about you not them, trust me. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/living-single/201807/what-single-women-really-want?amp

Last edited:

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Holy moly
Exactly. I've seen enough drop dead beautiful chicas chasing older men to be able to say to you young guys in your 20s that you should focus on your careers and strive to do the simple things right in your lives. Believe me, your competition is, on average, homelier than hell and very often lacking in the personality department. Don't let homely older guys steal all the chicas. Yes, get to the gymn and get a body because that's a bonus for the chicas very many of them wish their old man would strive for. Get a decent job and you'll push yourselves into "contention" for a real nice catch no worries.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
No, they don't. Men visibly age pretty much the same as women (aside from hairloss being more common). This theory simply comes about because youth has long been seen as the most attractive feature on women. Sharon Stone is 60 and looks less wrinkled facially, and is less gray than Josh Brolin who is 50, but you'd say Josh has "aged better" simply because you're not bothered by his wrinkles and gray hair.

Your theory is fuckin' stupid

No.

Honestly, it's been my experience that women generally don't really like guys who are funny too often. I actually don't like people who are always funny all the time either; too much humor, even if good, gets grating after a while and make it hard to take that person seriously.

This forum has gone to sh*t, so who even cares anymore?

Agreed this place is hot garbage... no more attempts at interviews, very little moderating. It’s almost like they removed nameless, but 100 more popped up.

INT

Reaction score

Instead, shut off the p*rn, invest in a gym membership, delete tinder, go out and actually meet real women, stop basing your whole life and self worth around whether or not you're having sex, take finasteride, take minoxidil, get a transplant, wear a piece, dermaroll, TRY to stop the hairloss without being a coward, apply yourself to developing a fulfilling career, develop artistic skills, read, other intellectual pursuits, etc.

Finally someone that gets it. Wish I could give more likes than one.

Oh wait, this is hairlosstalk...what I meant to say was: you blue-pilled beta!!! Death to all women!

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And psychologists today say women want careers, which is just another way of saying security tops their list of priorities. Women are the pretty ones not us. On the other hand, looks are number one for males. We are the "visual" beings of the sexes. We've selected females for their symmetry and beauty for millennia. Darwin was right. We've actually bred ugly out of the gene pool for women. Look around you and observe that most women are beautiful while the man on their arm could be anywhere from average looking to having a face you'd think only a mother could love. Security, not looks or even hair, is numero uno for women and always has been since the stone age. I've been to various countries around the world and observed this to be true. I've seen the homeliest of men with young and beautiful women either with them or literally chasing Homer Simpson's lookalike. And it's probably because the guy does the simple things right, like getting his *** out of bed every morning to earn a living No need for p*rn unless youre socially retarded or some sort of hermit saving up to be rich. There are beautiful women everywhere. Go out there and get one. Don't be afraid of life because by and large, your hair is about you not them, trust me. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/living-single/201807/what-single-women-really-want?amp

You seem confused. Let me help you. Alpha fucks and beta bucks.

Women want looks and hair from the men they have sex with. They don't want to have sex with ugly men. They may pursue ugly men for security/money, but they will still f*** attractive men (even when with they are married to a Homer) and idealy, from their perspective, get pregnant from the Chad and have the Homer raise and support the kid and the Homer be none the wiser. This has been this way since forever and some what similar parallels with adjusted paradigms can be seen in other primates.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
You seem confused. Let me help you. Alpha fucks and beta bucks.

Women want looks and hair from the men they have sex with. They don't want to have sex with ugly men. They may pursue ugly men for security/money, but they will still f*** attractive men (even when with they are married to a Homer) and idealy, from their perspective, get pregnant from the Chad and have the Homer raise and support the kid and the Homer be none the wiser. This has been this way since forever and some what similar parallels with adjusted paradigms can be seen in other primates.

Another guy that has been reading and watching more about women than actually meeting one

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another guy that has been reading and watching more about women than actually meeting one

Their behavior is what draws men to become awakened to the red pill in the first place. Do you think guys just wake up one day and randomly start to read about red pill for the f*** of it? Experience is what drove guys like me to actually learn about hypergamy and female sexual strategy and before said experiences, I was blissfully ignorant.

Sorry (not really) if reality is harsh but when it comes down to it, we really are just primates. Your old lady (if you have one) has probably fucked other guys and you will never know. Ignorance is bliss.

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Their behavior is what draws men to become awakened to the red pill in the first place. Do you think guys just wake up one day and randomly start to read about red pill for the f*** of it? Experience is what drove guys like me to actually learn about hypergamy and female sexual strategy and before said experiences, I was blissfully ignorant.

Sorry (not really) if reality is harsh but when it comes down to it, we really are just primates. Your old lady (if you have one) has probably fucked other guys and you will never know. Ignorance is bliss.

Conclusion of this thread:

If a man has no hair his wife cheats on him.
If a man has hair he will leave his wife for a more attractive one.

Seems like some people here lost faith in humanity. They should definitly stop eating this red pills and get some of the blue ones :D

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair definitely helps you with hook ups but isn’t as important for dating. When you look perfect, girls are going to trust you less. They know you’re getting attention from other girls and are less likely to feel committed. It’s the same sh*t when you date a super hot girl. My ex was like that and I couldn’t trust her for sh*t. She would get messages from dudes all the time hitting on her. She wasn’t doing anything for all I know but causes trust issues. Broke up with her cus of it.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
prolific hunters and strongest most brutal mofos. Money is today's alpha. You'll learn, junior.

You might be able to buy a women with money but they will never lust after you nor respect you. If you have to rely on money to be alpha....

Women want to sleep with physically attractive men who have money. Since this combination is not attainable for most women, they will seek to have their needs met through multiple different men simultaneously. They will provide their rich and not so attractive "alpha" with the illusion of monogamy while having their physical needs met by a not so rich chad.

Not sure how old you are but you have to grow up some time and face reality.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** dating, I just want back my hair so I can feel good when I go out, without having severe anxiety when the wind blows in my direction, and being able to take nice photos for my Instagram again.

Could not agree more. It is a waste of time to cater to the desires of women imo. Get the hair you want for you and you alone.