What Will It Means For Women If Baldness Been Cured?

inmyhead

Reaction score
Could not agree more. It is a waste of time to cater to the desires of women imo. Get the hair you want for you and you alone.

I think hair loss is a big philosophical problem.
Looking at it from one end, it seems like a vanity issue, since you kinda want hair to please others and to look good in the eyes of others.
Why would other people opinion matter to you? You can't control it...

But, as we know people with hair do look better in general and good looks make it easier to go through life.
Also, I wouldn't want my wife to be married to a guy she doesn't find attractive, so that's another thing...

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You might be able to buy a women with money but they will never lust after you nor respect you. If you have to rely on money to be alpha....

True, but no where did I say balding alphas have to be ugly. You seem to have a binary view of life. That's not real. There are lots of handsome as well as homely wannabe alphas with and without hair. They tend to lose women to the true handsome alpha who may or may not have good hair themselves. I'm sure youre confused by this. Anyway, from your perspective, if youre not a man of means, you want to avoid competing for women with true alphas because 9 chances out of 10 you'll come out second best whether youre handsome with good hair or topless. Either way the alpha female you might have wet dreams for will more than likely be bouncing in alpha male's lap not your's. Nothing is new under the sun as they say.

Last edited:

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** dating, I just want back my hair so I can feel good when I go out, without having severe anxiety when the wind blows in my direction, and being able to take nice photos for my Instagram again.
I wish I still have something left for the wind to blow, I live in a hot place and the sun is literally raping my bald head, I need hair just to look and feel like a normal human being..

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure how old you are but you have to grow up some time and face reality.

I was thinking about this today, and you know what man?

Just let them think this. There's no point arguing it anymore because the only thing that will get these guys who are all "It's all about teh monay!" to realize, is to be taken for a ride. I hope they all get rich and get trophy wives.

and I hope she fucks some guy behind his back and takes everything he has in the ensuing divorce just like the millions of idiots before them. Maybe then, when he sits there wondering what went wrong when it was so obviously love, he'll realize that he was just a mine for a gold digger; a beta provider.

The rest of us can put in the effort into ourselves, and wind up with someone who actually wants to be with you.

INT

Reaction score
Their behavior is what draws men to become awakened to the red pill in the first place. Do you think guys just wake up one day and randomly start to read about red pill for the f*** of it? Experience is what drove guys like me to actually learn about hypergamy and female sexual strategy and before said experiences, I was blissfully ignorant.

Sorry (not really) if reality is harsh but when it comes down to it, we really are just primates. Your old lady (if you have one) has probably fucked other guys and you will never know. Ignorance is bliss.

Men that become 'awakened to the red pill' (God, I have to cringe by just writing it on a keyboard) think they finally see reality but they don't. They see an alternative reality created by the echo chamber of the many online communities of buthurt men that are not happy with their with life regarding to women.

Sure, there are some truths to the potential dangers of being a 'nice guy', being too available for women and that stuff but like with all movements that come from a place of pain and fear: at some point things simply starts to polarize.

You are still ignorant, you just decided to look into a different direction, a direction that shows you a reality (or a pill) that is much easier to swallow for your ego ("I don't have issues, it's all the fault of women!!"). It is that way of ego protection that has a huge mass appeal and that is the reason why red pill thinking is so popular at the moment for young men.I am sure that when these guys become older and adopt more heatlhy belief systems they will see that they maybe, just maybe, were a bit too harsh on women and instead should have put more energy into some objective self-introspection. THAT is the (not so harsh) reality.

You will probably call me a whatever color-pilled beta cuck but then I look at what my current mindset has brought me. In the last 3 years I have dated 2 absolute 9's that also had amazing personalities. I did not achieve this by hating women, not by fearing them, but also definitely not by putting them on a pedastal. Like attracts like. If you think that women are all terrible cheaters or whatever, these will be the exact women that you will attract, and this way the red pill mentality is a self-feeding (rather self-toxifying) belief system.

I only read the last part of your message when I had already written the rest of my post, if I would have read that earlier I would not have taken the time to respond to you because if you think my girlfriend has cheated on me without even knowing her, just because she is a woman, you kind of disqualify yourself from having any serious objective discussion on this topic. But if you really think all women f*** other guys while they are in a relationship I have that will be what you think about the next time your mother or sister gives you a kiss on the cheek.

Last edited:

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know which is the bigger give away that you have no idea what you are talking about: the nonsense that you call psychology 101 (God I hate it when the name of my profession gets dragged through the dirt like that) ; or the fact that you have to tell someone to swallow red pills.
1) Looks + 2) Similarity / Commonality / Similar interests+ 3) Close Distance are factors of attraction.
Can you see the disonance, Mr."psychologist". This is classical attraction pyramid you psychologists proposed.

INT

Reaction score
1) Looks + 2) Similarity / Commonality / Similar interests+ 3) Close Distance are factors of attraction.
Can you see the disonance, Mr."psychologist". This is classical attraction pyramid you psychologists proposed.

Never heard of this particular pyramid. Please share a link to me so I can look into it.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never heard of this particular pyramid. Please share me a link so I can look into it.
I read about it either in David Myers "Psychology" or "Social Psychology" textbook which in my country are given to all psychology students as an introduction. I study for my leisure so I don't take into my memory the names of theories, but it's there. Not to mention that this was not the only source I read that had similar ideas. Ofc there is critical thinking and no theory is absolute.

INT

Reaction score
I read about it either in David Myers "Psychology" or "Social Psychology" textbook which in my country are given to all psychology students as an introduction. I study for my leisure so I don't take into my memory the names of theories, but it's there. Not to mention that this was not the only source I read that had similar ideas. Ofc there is critical thinking and no theory is absolute.

Then what was the point you were trying to make? "I found a rather unknown psychological theory that is not congruen with what I said so...?"

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about this today, and you know what man?

That guy is trying to do your heads in for whatever reasons. I'm not sure why he has such a low opinion of women, but let's not go there.

My original advice for young guys is this. Do the simple things right in your lives, and you'll attract a nice hen. There are lots of them out there. Unless youre so ugly you need to tie pork chops around your neck so the dog will play with you, there is no need to be a virgin. Go get some. Don't be afraid of life.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy is trying to do your heads in for whatever reasons. I'm not sure why he has such a low opinion of women, but let's not go there.

My original advice for young guys is this. Do the simple things right in your lives, and you'll attract a nice hen. There are lots of them out there. Unless youre so ugly you need to tie pork chops around your neck so the dog will play with you, there is no need to be a virgin. Go get some. Don't be afraid of life.

It's not about having a low opinion of women. It is about being aware of their true nature so that you do not get manipulated and exploited by a legal system and society that is extremely gynocentric.

You have been brainwashed into believing a fantasy (If you work hard and do your best you will find a woman who loves you for you....) that simply does not exist. You may get a wife or a gf, but she will always lust after more attractive men than you and she WILL cheat IF the circumstances are right (example: the guy gives her strong feels and you will never find out). This fantasy is pushed hard for a reason and it is not to serve your best interests. Evolution does not give a f*** about individual happiness. If your happiness is dependent upon a woman being monogamist/loyal, then it is an illusion.

Of course by saying anything that portrays female sexual strategy in a bad light, you will label me a misogynist and simply say I hate women. ok. It is politically incorrect to be critical of hypergamy.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize".

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t believe that every woman is constantly subconciously looking out for a more alpha mate, yet I guess there is less tolerance for weakness, women don’t feel protective for men. So don’t get sick or incapable of being a provider. On top of that, love might not last forever and the legal system is stacked against you, making marriage a rather bad idea for men.

You don’t have to hate women to recognize the fact, that they operate a bit differently than men and then act accordingly.

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t believe that every woman is constantly subconciously looking out for a more alpha mate, yet I guess there is less tolerance for weakness, women don’t feel protective for men. So don’t get sick or incapable of being a provider. On top of that, love might not last forever and the legal system is stacked against you, making marriage a rather bad idea for men.

You don’t have to hate women to recognize the fact, that they operate a bit differently than men and then act accordingly.

You are aware of that nowaday there are women that have a job and maybe their men stay at home and take care of kids and home. Than the men take advantage (financially) of a divorce.

Haha in this forum i fell set back in time to 1970 :D

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are aware of that nowaday there are women that have a job and maybe their men stay at home and take care of kids and home. Than the men take advantage (financially) of a divorce.

Haha in this forum i fell set back in time to 1970 :D

These are outliers, it’s not nearly as common as the huffington post wants to make you believe. And even in this case family courts would still be biased against the husband, especially if there are kids, f*** custody laws.

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
These are outliers, it’s not nearly as common as the huffington post wants to make you believe. And even in this case family courts would still be biased against the husband, especially if there are kids, f*** custody laws.

Okay with the kids you have defenitly a true point.

But I think in generation y the most common constalation is both husband and wife are working.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
shows how shitty is the progress of the hairloss industry , when in the new research sector this lame topic gets bumped the most

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay with the kids you have defenitly a true point.

But I think in generation y the most common constalation is both husband and wife are working.

True, but men still earn more and get fucked over more by divorce courts.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Of course by saying anything that portrays female sexual strategy in a bad light, you will label me a misogynist and simply say I hate women. ok. It is politically incorrect to be critical of hypergamy.

I'm guessing youre a conservative or libertarian same thing. I find they have warped views of human nature in general. They tend to see people as one-dimensional prisoners of our own greed and lust. That's not real, either. We are much more complex in our thoughts. Conservatives should stick to other conservatives because the more liberated and independent-minded women will know when someone is trying to control and subjugate them. Wild horses and conservatives aren't compatible most of the time.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The unassailable optimism undeterred by logic or evidence that I'm seeing from some of the posters here is understandable. I know how bad the condition sucks, and I don't blame you.

I'm guessing youre a conservative or libertarian same thing. I find they have warped views of human nature in general. They tend to see people as one-dimensional prisoners of our own greed and lust. That's not real, either. We are much more complex in our thoughts. Conservatives should stick to other conservatives because the more liberated and independent-minded women will know when someone is trying to control and subjugate them. Wild horses and conservatives aren't compatible most of the time.

This is beautifully hilarious, thank you for this gem. "Wild horses" is gonna get some mileage where I'm at for like a week

Last edited: