What Will It Means For Women If Baldness Been Cured?

wintop6211

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The whole "lol niceguys, women do nothing wrong" thing is a meme too. I've had half a dozen relationships and I can tell you millennial women are some of the most superficial, irresponsible, narcissistic and delusional people in the world, almost universally

From my limited experience, millennial do seem to be more shallow than older generation, my last ex angered at me because I couldn't get into Ivy League, while she is in a university that ranks 200+...

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm guessing youre a conservative or libertarian same thing. I find they have warped views of human nature in general. They tend to see people as one-dimensional prisoners of our own greed and lust. That's not real, either. We are much more complex in our thoughts. Conservatives should stick to other conservatives because the more liberated and independent-minded women will know when someone is trying to control and subjugate them. Wild horses and conservatives aren't compatible most of the time.
I mean......you just completely discredited yourself. In a hairloss forum......, you made a political affiliation assumption, as if all “conservatives” fit into a neat little box exactly as you see it, and all wild and free “liberals” should stick to their own, because they have it figured out. No one has it exactly figured out, and to suggest otherwise is ridiculous. Hey, while we are stereotyping here, you probably shouldn’t talk about alphas. You have no business doing that, because we all know that most alphas are conservative, testosterone filled, block heads, right? Only they’re not, they run the gamut of political and social affiliation. So do mysoginists, which the left side has their equal share of. Good God, gimme a break. You must be AWESOME to listen to, sitting in a Starbucks with your soy double drip non fat ...... oops. There’s that stereotype thing again.

Last edited:

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From my limited experience, millennial do seem to be more shallow than older generation, my last ex angered at me because I couldn't get into Ivy League, while she is in a university that ranks 200+...

I've found most millennial girls are 100% the Hot Topic wearing, blue haired, Bernie Sanders, Starbucks-drinking "sex positive, don't judge or shame me I can't handle criticism" stereotype. That was basically all the girls I dated and a couple that I turned down. All of which obviously happened when I still had hair. Honestly I don't think most people in today's world in general are worth having a relationship with.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The unassailable optimism undeterred by logic or evidence that I'm seeing from some of the posters here is understandable. I know how bad the condition sucks, and I don't blame

I think you just need to get laid, kid. Women dont like head cases, tho. Try to relax around women and they'll be relaxed. It's easy once you get used to it.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you just need to get laid, kid. Women dont like head cases, tho. Try to relax around women and they'll be relaxed. It's easy once you get used to it.

You are precious. Never change.

I've learned so much today about horses and how not to startle them

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You must be AWESOME to listen to, sitting in a Starbucks with your soy double drip non fat ...... oops. There’s that stereotype thing again.

No I just go out and get a piece of tail. Talking her ears off is for beta-capas. Lol

INT

Reaction score
It's not about having a low opinion of women. It is about being aware of their true nature so that you do not get manipulated and exploited by a legal system and society that is extremely gynocentric.

You have been brainwashed into believing a fantasy (If you work hard and do your best you will find a woman who loves you for you....) that simply does not exist. You may get a wife or a gf, but she will always lust after more attractive men than you and she WILL cheat IF the circumstances are right (example: the guy gives her strong feels and you will never find out). This fantasy is pushed hard for a reason and it is not to serve your best interests. Evolution does not give a f*** about individual happiness. If your happiness is dependent upon a woman being monogamist/loyal, then it is an illusion.

Of course by saying anything that portrays female sexual strategy in a bad light, you will label me a misogynist and simply say I hate women. ok. It is politically incorrect to be critical of hypergamy.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize".

Man... Where do you read all this?

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man... Where do you read all this?
Some of us have lived (several times over) the fact that most people these days just aren't trustworthy enough to have a meaningful relationship with, especially if you don't want to be taken advantage of or abused. Standards aren't what they used to be.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of us have lived (several times over) the fact that most people these days just aren't trustworthy enough to have a meaningful relationship with, especially if you don't want to be taken advantage of or abused. Standards aren't what they used to be.

INT is naive af and for him, not being naive about how women really think and behave is too disruptive to his understanding of his place and role in life so he will remain naive and attempt to mock those who point out logical explanations for said female behavior that are centered on rational choice from an evolutionary perspective in order to avoid experiencing cognitive dissonance.

It's like That Guy said, we are wasting our time.

You can only lead a horse to water.

INT

Reaction score

I am sorry that happened to you. But that does not mean you can generalize your experiences to other people.

INT

Reaction score
INT is naive af and for him, not being naive about how women really think and behave is too disruptive to his understanding of his place and role in life so he will remain naive and attempt to mock those who point out logical explanations for said female behavior that are centered on rational choice from an evolutionary perspective in order to avoid experiencing cognitive dissonance.

I have not seen any logical explanations yet, only subjective experiences. And as a psychologist I can tell you that most evolutinary psychology is complete BS.

All I can say is that I have great (romantic/sexual) relationships with women and that I have no problem attracting or maintaining relationships with high quality women despite the fact that I am not rich and I am no 'Chad'. Deep down that is what every guy wants but if they cannot achieve that they come with excuses such as 'all women are X' ;'society is X' so that they can steer away from looking at what they might have done wrong in the past. I was like that too for a while and it is just weak.

But hey, who am I to tell you what to do? I am happy with my own mindset and it gives me exactly what I want even though it took some time and some uncomfortable introspection to get here. I hope your mindset will do the same for you somehow.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry that happened to you. But that does not mean you can generalize your experiences to other people.
I'm not saying it's true of everyone but there is tons of evidence that these kinds of people are everywhere. It's the natural consequence of the popular "no judgment" and cult of positivity stuff, where anyone with a standard is a "negative hater".

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not saying it's true of everyone but there is tons of evidence that these kinds of people are everywhere. It's the natural consequence of the popular "no judgment" and cult of positivity stuff, where anyone with a standard is a "negative hater".
Honestly, if that's the case then why bother with women? I mean if they're too shallow it would be annoying to interact with them. The same applies to sex, they go anyway for Chad. So we basically never win.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

The first axiom of "Choice Theory", and the only axiom worth giving a sh*t about, is that the only person whose actions you can control are your own.

That's what the guys that you're arguing against don't understand and are outright afraid of: That women's motivations in finding a "mate" are driven by the same kind of sexual desires and instincts that men experience. The reason they reject this, and instead suggest that other factors like wealth are more important, is because if this were true, it'd mean that they can control women's sexual desire or lack thereof toward them.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So we basically never win.

That's pretty much what it feels like these days. I basically had no faith in dating anymore before my hair fell out, and then my scalp threw in the towel for me lol. I'm sure there are a few great people out there, but there's a reason they get called "unicorns"

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

But only a wild horse......

INT

Reaction score
The first axiom of "Choice Theory", and the only axiom worth giving a sh*t about, is that the only person whose actions you can control are your own.

That's what the guys that you're arguing against don't understand and are outright afraid of: That women's motivations in finding a "mate" are driven by the same kind of sexual desires and instincts that men experience. The reason they reject this, and instead suggest that other factors like wealth are more important, is because if this were true, it'd mean that they can control women's sexual desire or lack thereof toward them.

You cannot control sexual desire, you can only gently push it into your direction (or completely destroy it).

INT

Reaction score

The definition of being naive is showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgement. Explain to me how it is possible that when I had your mindset, I had no luck with women at all. However, due to EXPERIENCE, WISDOM AND JUDGEMENT over the years I have learned what I was doing wrong, and now I could not wish for a better dating life.

Anger, resentment > objective introspection > improved results
Anger, resentment > blaming others/being a victim of (perceived circumstances) > no results > increased anger and resentment

Again, I am sure there are many crazy women you should stay far away from (just as there are men), but there are a lot of wonderful women out there. But if you are fucked up yourself, you will only attract women that are also fucked up. If you hate life, society and women, you will only attract women that will strengthen this belief system. As I said earlier, that is the reason why this whole red pill philosophy seems to make so much sense is because it is a self-feeding belief system.

Last edited: