What is the dating life for high norwoods like?

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, it's not the same, it's a human desire but it's not a basic need. You can survive without a girlfriend but you cannot survive without food & water.
Obviously you havent studied evolutionary biology, go back to being a normie instead of a wannabe itellectual without knowledge

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thing is one thing they all say is that it’s a numbers game and it’s about being yourself, meeting women you connect with mentally, who accept you for who you are
accept you for who you are, keep sniffing copium and not being absolutely objective about humans. Who people are isnt something genetic that you are born with, peoples entire being of existence can differ insanely much.

INT

Reaction score
Obviously you havent studied evolutionary biology, go back to being a normie instead of a wannabe itellectual without knowledge

Oh please explain from an evolutionary biology perspective why you cannot survive without a girlfriend.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok you're right you can survive, so i'm wrong
but in terms of mental well being you can't live a happy or well adjusted life with 0 intimacy in my opinon and also backed by psychological studies e.g. maslow's hierarchy of needs.
most of your male ancestors had children with women who were not physically attracted to them (love and especially lust based relationships werent a concept back then). that was the norm.

you could easily have the same by marrying some girl from thailand or the phillipines or simply by fuckin hookers

"but i dont want it to be that way. i can only have sex with a woman who whorship me like "gigachad"and surely i dont want to provide for women"

yes i know. but thats the big difference to you and your ancestors. they didnt had that mindset. and thats why they reproduced while many of you will be the end of your genetic lineage.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
most of your male ancestors had children with women who were not physically attracted to them (love and especially lust based relationships werent a concept back then). that was the norm.

you could easily have the same by marrying some girl from thailand or the phillipines or simply by fuckin hookers

"but i dont want it to be that way. i can only have sex with a woman who whorship me like "gigachad"and surely i dont want to provide for women"

yes i know. but thats the big difference to you and your ancestors. they didnt had that mindset. and thats why they reproduced while many of you will be the end of your genetic lineage.
The problem is getting a woman not attracted to you to sleep with you in the first place

to be honest, I think it’s usually the other way round, men settling with women they are not attracted too

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score

that exactly is the usual complaints...
and it is honestly mist likely only thailand/phillipines/laos and maybe some village in kazakhstan...
and that also doesnt even guarantee you they are pretty, if you want to go that root... i have seen a lot at least in asia...

thing is women also dont worship chad if chad is just that... and if you dont want to provide, that usually means you cant provide, then it is also over and i am not even talking about the man paying for everything...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is getting a woman not attracted to you to sleep with you in the first place

to be honest, I think it’s usually the other way round, men settling with women they are not attracted too
usually both are attracted to each other... even if it is something other than looks...
no idea what people tell themselves, honestly...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

The problem for me is when i looksmaxxed i experience that life and experienced wah i was like to have a women love you and lust after you for you / looks
it was so much better

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that exactly is the usual complaints...
and it is honestly mist likely only thailand/phillipines/laos and maybe some village in kazakhstan...
and that also doesnt even guarantee you they are pretty, if you want to go that root... i have seen a lot at least in asia...

thing is women also dont worship chad if chad is just that... and if you dont want to provide, that usually means you cant provide, then it is also over and i am not even talking about the man paying for everything...

False
I know a girl married to a guy who works a sh*t job doesn't drive no house, she is so hot the guy is 6 ft 4 NW1 super deep voice, blue eyes top 5% genetics.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
well yeah of course that works that way, too... it just isnt the rule... noone doubts that chad has advantages, but do you know how long chad stays married if he is the total looser? doubt being chad is enough when you got now real job and hitting the 30s...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well yeah of course that works that way, too... it just isnt the rule... noone doubts that chad has advantages, but do you know how long chad stays married if he is the total looser? doubt being chad is enough when you got now real job and hitting the 30s...
yea true good point!

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem for me is when i looksmaxxed i experience that life and experienced wah i was like to have a women love you and lust after you for you / looks
it was so much better
ya but that time is over it sounds like? deal with it?

also if you realize look is so important i hope you did everything to keep your hair and didnt get scared off sideeffects...i legit have no sympathy for people who on the hand say looks/hair is everything but on the other hand refuse to take finasteride/wear hairpieces/ get multiple hairtransplants" because of "side effect" or because they "wouldnt feel comfortable"

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
ya but that time is over it sounds like? deal with it?

also if you realize look is so important i hope you did everything to keep your hair and didnt get scared off sideeffects...i legit have no sympathy for people who on the hand say looks/hair is everything but on the other hand refuse to take finasteride/wear hairpieces/ get multiple hairtransplants" because of "side effect" or because they "wouldnt feel comfortable"
and this is exactly what you hear here and elsewhere every day...

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh please explain from an evolutionary biology perspective why you cannot survive without a girlfriend.
Certain neurochemicals and hormones get accessed when the humans winner effect is always thriving. Just like in lobsters where the alpha lobster gets a physiological boost which is shown in his posture the same happens in humans. Weak lobsters brains literally melt after being defeated by another competitor for sexual access. You are so incredibly stupid if you actually think any high level successful male in this world doesnt have access to sex even if hes ugly or short or whatever. Sex is essential to a mans life if he wants to excel and keep building on him self. Literal studies showing that bullies have higher testosterone, bullies get more sex, there confidence goes up and they are more successful. Lebron James wouldnt be Lebron James if there was an invisible rule that denied all sexual access and feminine energy from women to him.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Certain neurochemicals and hormones get accessed when the humans winner effect is always thriving. Just like in lobsters where the alpha lobster gets a physiological boost which is shown in his posture the same happens in humans. Weak lobsters brains literally melt after being defeated by another competitor for sexual access. You are so incredibly stupid if you actually think any high level successful male in this world doesnt have access to sex even if hes ugly or short or whatever. Sex is essential to a mans life if he wants to excel and keep building on him self. Literal studies showing that bullies have higher testosterone, bullies get more sex, there confidence goes up and they are more successful. Lebron James wouldnt be Lebron James if there was an invisible rule that denied all sexual access and feminine energy from women to him.

to be fair, every time I’m having regular sex I feel more stable mentally

INT

Reaction score

You bring up a lot of things and you strawman me in the proces, but no where in your post you explain why you cannot SURVIVE without a girlfriend (from an evolutionary biology perspective), which is the only thing I asked from you.

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sounding like a jordan peterson fanboy

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
A more practical example of what is being espoused here is this. I used to put so much time and mental energy into doing my approaches, 'learning game' and all kinds of other things. What I would have been doing in those time slots would have been studying, reading and career related things. So if we took a copy of me who wasn't bald and wouldn't have had any reason to bother with that pickup nonsense, that guy would likely be smarter and more successful. Baldness is a tax and a handicap in all areas of life.