What is a bald man supposed to do on a Saturday night?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Might be my only option. I am sure MtFs like Keepcoolmybabies wouldn't give a balding orc like myself even one glance.
At least you are not giving up on yourself.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not saying it definitely is, but it might be a way out. Even keepcoolmybabies used to be a balding orc, but now after HRT is undetectable as a hot female.

this forum is starting to affect my mental health

such twisted sh*t on here

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
it’s getting worse, I live at home, saving, earning lots , good job....if I was where I was 30 years ago, no doubt I would be able to afford to buy a house here in London

To get the basics is retarded, and painful - imagine how it would be for the grown up kids in 20-30 years time
Are you really earning lots with a good job? Do you have any unnecessary expenditures? I know plenty of people in London who have bought houses or apartments. People spend literally every penny but I don't think that it's impossible. I will tell you however that being on the mortgage ladder feels totally empty knowing that all that is waiting is for you to potentially outlive those who might live with you and live your miserable years out alone. I thought that your live at home situation would be a bigger deal breaker than hair loss, and I know that you did too once. It's amazing how much hair matters and how little, relatively speaking, everything else does.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
this forum is starting to affect my mental health

such twisted sh*t on here
I don't think it's the forum. I think you coming back here was a big mistake. Nothing has changed in treatments all these years.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you really earning lots with a good job? Do you have any unnecessary expenditures? I know plenty of people in London who have bought houses or apartments. People spend literally every penny but I don't think that it's impossible. I will tell you however that being on the mortgage ladder feels totally empty knowing that all that is waiting is for you to potentially outlive those who might live with you and live your miserable years out alone. I thought that your live at home situation would be a bigger deal breaker than hair loss, and I know that you did too once. It's amazing how much hair matters and how little, relatively speaking, everything else does.

It’s like anything in life, some women do not care, others do - definitely have lost a few opportunities over it, but that’s life.

I’m earning well above average, I can technically rent alone comfortably, the problem is saving.

Living at home has helped me save 1000s quickly, with renting I would save less than a 1000 a month. By April next year will be in a position to move out.

Also made some stupid financial decisions earlier in my life which hasn’t helped, as you say, lots of unnecessary expense

the point is though with what I’m on, no way would I be struggling on the equivalent 20-30 years ago