What is a bald man supposed to do on a Saturday night?

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk what Norwood I qualify as tbh. Vampire hairline, forehead looks massive.

Have any of you guys been with a MTF? What was it like? Keepcoolmybabies is an example of one that looks undetectable in public and is hotter than a lot of “real” women.

Since you have no vices to stay in your country like no friends, relationships, etc. I'd suggest you move to a country which is both a holiday destination, low cost of living and they have really good looking women which don't care how you look as long as you have money. Like Thailand for example.

You'd be able to f*** as many hot women as you want.

And your cost of living would be low, so you could save your money for the upcoming hair treatments or if you can't wait just get a hair transplant in like Turkey for a fraction of the cost. Live like a king in Thailand. Get a job in Thailand.

Also, it's a lot easier to feel more confident in a country like that where you don't know anyone, there's a lot less pressure and competition for you as a man, and also it's a holiday destination.

Also, no I've never gotten with a mtf, I'm 100% straight till I die.

I still suggest you get a hair system, will really help your self esteem. Fake it till you make it.

If you don't already have a good/decent paying job, you can easily switch to teaching English in Thailand. With a degree you can make an okay amount of money but since the cost of living is low af, its quite good.

Also, living in Thailand you can make a lot of friends as the new guy.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
if i move to a 3rd worls country ill. be a high value alpha male
I do live in a third world country. And no, it won't work as long as you're not very exotic or special looking in the country you want to move to. And even then you will only land mediocre women who aren't mentally sound. That's of course assuming that they're not just interested in your money - which most will be -

I want to move myself to a first world country because at least there's some money to spend on some sh*t

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do live in a third world country. And no, it won't work as long as you're not very exotic or special looking in the country you want to move to. And even then you will only land mediocre women who aren't mentally sound. That's of course assuming that they're not just interested in your money - which most will be -

I want to move myself to a first world country because at least there's some money to spend on some sh*t
i alrrady had an average ugly womrn who was mentally sound
im up for the challenge
jks
cauaed me ptsd for years

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just be content in this being the only pussy you'll ever get @Feelsbadman , you don't need to become a high value alpha male. Good luck in Kazakhstan

1634535421548.png