What Happens To All The Young Baldies

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok buddy, i'm glad we've gotten that cleared up. Now instead of arguing about frivolous sh*t, let's get to the original point I was trying to make before you went off on your ad hominem tangent: do you or do you not think it's insensitive to tell balding people to "get over it"?
No i think it's the reality of the situation and it's time to highlight other attributes. Do you think it's counterproductive to sit and cry about something you can't control with a bunch of others crying about the same thing? Seems pretty negative to me. But again like I've said before, that's a personality trait.

soitbegins

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its pretty crap, I'm 18 and at Norwood 3. Balding hit pretty hard, I don't leave my house for months at a time except when I have school. To be honest I accept my predicament, this experience made me realize that we're all going to die anyways so it doesn't really matter if you live the happiest or saddest life, at the end we all end up six feet under.

lmao cmon man thats one sad way to look at life, how was your mental state before balding?

Secretlybatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Games will only work to distract so long :/ Hairloss in your 20s really is a dating death sentence it seems. Do you worry about being alone forever?

Gave up on that a long time ago. Not because some of some MGTOW sh*t, just accepted the fact that I'm not what women consider attractive lol

Secretlybatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Same here buddy. finasteride sides were a blessing in giving up on women altogether. Some people are too ugly to have a sexual life, there's nothing wrong nor shameful in accepting it.

I don't have that finasteride side. I have the finasteride side that makes my leg hair disappear lol It's weird but eh.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys stop crying about this thing which is completely inconsequential and doesn't matter at all. JMU (Just Man Up)!

Meanwhile let me chemically castrate myself to keep the very same thing that you shouldn't care about. Hell, I'll look into even more potent ways to do so because it's just that inconsequential!

Still waiting for the good news :D
Are you upset? Go to your safe place man

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just funny seeing your reaction to getting this obvious, in-your-face hypocrisy getting pointed out to you. You've slid back twenty yards from your previous aggressive attitude and moved the goal posts in tandem. Just a complete fail all around.

Again, why f*** with your hormones? Just drop the finasteride and be a slick bald stud muffin.
What are you talking about? Are you talking about sports?

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just funny seeing your reaction to getting this obvious, in-your-face hypocrisy getting pointed out to you. You've slid back twenty yards from your previous aggressive attitude and moved the goal posts in tandem. Just a complete fail all around.

Again, why f*** with your hormones? Just drop the finasteride and be a slick bald stud muffin.
Wait are you hitting on me? I don't play for that team bro sorry

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is everyone going to spend the day crying today about male pattern baldness.. that sounds exciting. Zircon is apparently laying down and rotting like the pathetic person he is, who's with him!?

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
About two months, evenings only (foam in the morning, I used it for 2 years and it did nothing). I only said it seems something is changing, but I could be wrong.
That's how I felt too initially, just didn't want to get my hopes up. I've been on it for about 2 months too and it seems to be really working. I think you'll see some great results in the coming months if you seem to be responding already. Are you shedding?