What happened two Follica Phase 3 study?

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I seriously want to send a f*** you note to Cotsucknuts. it's been 20 f*****g years.

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well guys,according to their las report they should initiate phase 3 trials within 2022
We are now officially past H1 of 2022
Maybe when thy said 2022 they meant 12-31-2022 :p:p:p

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably no results
There is already proven results. Problem is they been so f*****g slow that every single hair clinic and hair loss sufferer has applied the benefits of Follicla to their own regimen already. And they know they are a commercial failure right away so little incentive to keep moving lol

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is nobody talking about Rachita Dhurat who works with Follica? She made a study a few years ago about scalp threading with some very impressive pictures. Is her method available, or are any of the scalp threading treatments offered by clinics equivalent to hers?

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is nobody talking about Rachita Dhurat who works with Follica? She made a study a few years ago about scalp threading with some very impressive pictures. Is her method available, or are any of the scalp threading treatments offered by clinics equivalent to hers?
scalp threading? any sources? havent heard about this angle, thought they only experimented with dermoabrasion and needling

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is the last decade of needling experiments summed up:

Forum guys 5+ years ago:
"I'm trying deep needles and very frequent sessions. It hurts like hell and it's barely doing much."

Follica:
"We have been researching the sh*t out of this. You guys are doing it wrong. The best results come from RIDICULOUS hole density and not much depth or frequency."

Forum guys today:
"Follica's protocol uses expensive tools & takes too long. I'm kinda skimping on the density. But it's okay because I make up for it with deeper needles and more frequent sessions. So far it hurts like hell and it's barely doing much. I think those Follica researchers are full of crap."

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Follica process called for "a less than five-minute in-office experimental scalp procedure" - how do they get so many holes poked in only five minutes?

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
An agent doing it + custom device speeds things a lot.

That said, even if you try to replicate mathematically correct Follica numbers with Dr Pen, it doesn't seem to be optimal for most people, so the device quality must have much more impact than people think. Dont forget Follica prototyped dozens of versions of devices that did micro injuries on scalp to reach their patent while the commercial pens are not based on anything in particular.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah ngl, the tressless guys have dozens of people starting needling every few days (it became rly popular) showing amazing cases over and over. Of course its not sound science like a trial but sometimes common sense + communities trialing stuff can discover useful things aswell

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is the last decade of needling experiments summed up:

Forum guys 5+ years ago:
"I'm trying deep needles and very frequent sessions. It hurts like hell and it's barely doing much."

Follica:
"We have been researching the sh*t out of this. You guys are doing it wrong. The best results come from RIDICULOUS hole density and not much depth or frequency."

Forum guys today:
"Follica's protocol uses expensive tools & takes too long. I'm kinda skimping on the density. But it's okay because I make up for it with deeper needles and more frequent sessions. So far it hurts like hell and it's barely doing much. I think those Follica researchers are full of crap."
Couldn't have said it any better