What Do You Think About Baldcafe Youtube Channel?

Do you support what he does or not?

• Yes

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do support his deeds..

Because then, there's going to be alot more blad guys on the streets, while us fighting the disease would emerge victorious with our manes on top (some of us, atleast).
Winning against Androgenetic Alopecia while you see bald people outside is a very good feeling.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never heard of it, but anyone saying it's okay to be bald has a screw loose, i'll never go bald, it will either be my current regimen that saves my hair or an even more aggressive one, but i will never go bald. I'd be suicidal if i were to lose my hair. It's simply not an option for me. It sucks.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@OldnBald this is my hair situation as of today, as you can see I'm diffused af at the top and my hairline is getting fcked up real bad real quick.

I use pretty much the same style as you do, just brushing everything forward as you can see in the last 2 pics, that's the only way I can cover up all the hair loss, but I don't think I have much time before it will start showing, the more ground I lose the less I have to work with, it's already bad if I sweat from workouts or when there are winds because the moisture from sweating and the wind reveals some of the hair loss.
and my hair is naturally kinda curly so it tracts back so I have to brush my hair several times a day to "stretch it" forward.

and holy fck I'm gonna look horrible with a bald head.
Yeah this is not good. U on finasteride yet? If not you need to be.

I used to wear my hair like that, now I comb it back. I could probably get away without dermatch, but I still use a little on the hairline n crown. Ends up looking pretty good I guess. I'm hoping when I'm a year in on finasteride, I don't have to use any.

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, but balding always makes you look much worse, no matter how bad you looked with hair, you'll look WAY worse without it, some people also have straighed up deformed weird looking head shapes, and their hair hides that but when they bald and their weird looking head shows it makes everything x1000 worse, just go to reddit sub "bald" and look at some of the guys there like HOLY f*** they look like complete sh*t and they are 100% not getting any pussy basically ever, yet all the comments say they look great (from other bald guys), it's a good laugh.

you should have looked at how he looked with hair (of course he had no beard when he had hair), dude went from 8-9 out of 10 down to 6.

because that's what he did, he never tried to save his hair and now he is coping by trying to make all bald guys do like he did.

honestly this subreddit is beyond the limits of cringiness (I don't even know if this word exists)

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no man looks better being bald than with hair, you'd take any good looking famous bald guy and put hair on them and they will look even better.

and honestly I disagree about balding vs shaving/buzzing it off, it all looks bad, at that point it doesn't matter what you do.
I'd say it only makes a difference if you still have a hair line, like if you're diffused thinner and have really thin hair on top but still have a decent hair line then yes in that case going with a buzz cut might be better than longer hair, but if you have a bad hair line then at that point it really doesn't matter what you do.
Agree 100%

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do support his deeds..

Because then, there's going to be alot more blad guys on the streets, while us fighting the disease would emerge victorious with our manes on top (some of us, atleast).
Winning against Androgenetic Alopecia while you see bald people outside is a very good feeling.
Haha you nailed it.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
No, the current treatment options work pretty well for the majority of men. I realize some people can't stop their baldness for whatever reason, and acceptance is a valid approach for those people. But why do the people who promote bald acceptance always have to lie about current treatment options (claiming finasteride doesn't work or causes permanent side effects, claiming that modern hair transplants are no better than hair plugs, etc.)? It just makes them sound resentful and insecure, which undercuts their message.

Treatment is fine if you catch it early. If you watch his videos he respects people who make any decision about hairloss. Heavily diffused balders like your norwood 5s generally are going to get poor results and be continuously chasing for hair that they arent going to get. Its a perpetual cycle of disappointment. At least he's encouraging these people to enjoy their lives rather than to withdraw from society because they are 'baldcels' or 'subhuman' or whatever meme term is fashionable to call bald people.

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone who leaves such a sh1tty beard and tries to make a channel to “motivate” others is a clear case of someone who’s dying inside. There are two categories of bald men.

a) the ones who don’t trim or shave and just leave it grow and get a haircut whenever. Those are the ones who truly don’t care.

b) the ones who cope, those who care about it but at the same time they can’t do sh1t about it so they think about it and conclude “either I shave it or I’ll look like my grandpa”. So they shave it or trim it down a lot depending on their Norwood.

The third and final category are the delusional ones. They are the ones who leave their beard grow like pubes and become castaways in an attempt to convince themselves they’re ok. Don’t be one of those guys.

shave/trim has many positives. You’ll get used to it. You can wear cap/beanie sometimes. It’s advised too because of sun burn. You take a shower fast. There is no barber or products hassle. No wind issues. It looks manlier, ufc fighters prefer it.

the problem is when your eyebrows are too thin or when your ears point out or when your jaw is missing. In those cases yes, you will look like a rave party methhead but god bless Plastic surgery you can go fix all that easily. Plus it’s a wake up call that even with hair you’d be ugly af.

Happy 2020!!!
I agree. Convincing guys that shaving their head and growing a big sh&tty beard will work for you, is nonsense. Cut the sides up and try and keep something on top. Shaving it off rarely works.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He tries to make the best of his situation.

Baldness sucks and it still sucks.

Either you look like a bum with a bird's nest, or a man near death or a cancer patient.

Am I ever gonna accept it? Never.

Why? Because only a minority of men are affected by this sh*t.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Either you look like a bum with a bird's nest, or a man near death or a cancer patient.

Minority? you think the balding men are minority?

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I agree. I'm never going to accept it either. The people who say it's as easy as putting a razor to the scalp and being done with it are deluded. That may well work for some, but I know it wouldn't work for me. As you get older, baldness may become more acceptable as other parts of you age. But to be going bald in your teens and early 20s particularly, it is living hell.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. I'm never going to accept it either. The people who say it's as easy as putting a razor to the scalp and being done with it are deluded. That may well work for some, but I know it wouldn't work for me. As you get older, baldness may become more acceptable as other parts of you age. But to be going bald in your teens and early 20s particularly, it is living hell.
Idk, I'll be 37 in a few weeks, and it sucks. Maybe even more. One reason is you still look at 22 year old tail, and being 15 years older is a hinderence, being bald and 15 years older is the end of that story. I had bad hair in my late 20s as well, but i was still able to get those girls because youth was on my side. Hair means quite a lot.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are some very, very few men who look good with hair loss. Like this guy:

But most men with baldness / bald head belong to this genus:

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this is not good. U on finasteride yet? If not you need to be.

I used to wear my hair like that, now I comb it back. I could probably get away without dermatch, but I still use a little on the hairline n crown. Ends up looking pretty good I guess. I'm hoping when I'm a year in on finasteride, I don't have to use any.

no not yet, I don't know if I'll ever be able to take finasteride I'm too worried and stressed about the side effects with my situation, it's probably gonna be hat life for me.

Pazzini86

My Regimen
Reaction score
The first guy was obviously the better looking one with hair too though. The second guy scares the sh*t out of me lol.

Pazzini86

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doctor's appointment on Wednesday, i know she is not a fan of Finasteride and won't give it to me(because of drinking and liver) so i'll have to sell it to her. This is eating me up on the inside, and i would gladly stop drinking to get this, you can get my samples over the next few months so i can show it to you, i will stop drinking if you give me that prescription. I will also quit smoking so i can financiate it lol. Might not say that last part to her but i will stop.

Replacing two shitty things with potential new hair and better life quality can't be so bad?

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Doctor's appointment on Wednesday, i know she is not a fan of Finasteride and won't give it to me(because of drinking and liver) so i'll have to sell it to her. This is eating me up on the inside, and i would gladly stop drinking to get this, you can get my samples over the next few months so i can show it to you, i will stop drinking if you give me that prescription. I will also quit smoking so i can financiate it lol. Might not say that last part to her but i will stop.

Replacing two shitty things with potential new hair and better life quality can't be so bad?
How is finasteride and drinking related?