What Do You Think About Baldcafe Youtube Channel?

Do you support what he does or not?

• Yes

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

HairletCope

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is this thing called people have different tastes. It is a scientific fact that most women prefer some beard compared to no beard at all. Also, I think that only dark haired beards look good.
I don't give a rat's *** what women prefer.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is so wrong, its funny thats even people in hairloss forum dont understand how badly hairloss effect the look. The only reason that the average man is kinda unattractive is just HAIR. And im not talking about fully bald- all degrees of balding/thinning/receding kill your look easily. Did you wonder why most of the attractive people have great hair? Because its major reason they are considered attractive. More over, if you really think about it, the only difference between men and women, look wise, is hair (and makeup of course). This is the only difference, and this is why women are consudered the prertty ones.
Tell this guy he's ugly because of his bald head. That's funny. He looks better than most people with hair. That's because he has a beautiful face and baldness can not make his appearance worse. He just looks different now.
Face is the most important thing in your appearance If you have a normal face and head shape, then you will look good bald. If you have good hair but a bad face, then no hair will save you

Last edited:

HairletCope

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sure you don't.
Nice deliberate misinterpretation of my post, buddy. Believe it or not, it's possible to be straight without being a beta cuck who bases his every life decision on the opinions of the weaker sex.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the problem is when your eyebrows are too thin or when your ears point out or when your jaw is missing. In those cases yes, you will look like a rave party methhead but god bless Plastic surgery you can go fix all that easily. Plus it’s a wake up call that even with hair you’d be ugly af.

Happy 2020!!!

Rave party methhead, lol.

But to be honest, when i shaved my head girls had more interest in me and definitely i would say bald head on thick eyebrows + decent beard and not radar like ears looks dope - besides the fact, i would still prefer myself with hair. And there is one day out of seven in a week when i still thinking about throwing all this gear i use currently to trash and just rule bald style. Hmm, did it already twice. First time was the worst 5 years ago, but second time half year ago was just better than good. I was very confident with "bald style"

Forgot to add : I have natural LONG "beautiful" Eyelashes... I heard many compliements about eyelashes and eyebrows... but never on hair :D maybe from friends, when of course they know that i have hairloss and when i just regrew my hair and get thickness they were noticing it.

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is someone who directs his action to acceptation. That is still action. You want to ban people who think differently from you? Sure you are not from North Korea?

I am from North Korea!

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

But to be honest, when i shaved my head girls had more interest in me and definitely i would say bald head on thick eyebrows + decent beard and not radar like ears looks dope - besides the fact, i would still prefer myself with hair. And there is one day out of seven in a week when i still thinking about throwing all this gear i use currently to trash and just rule bald style. Hmm, did it already twice. First time was the worst 5 years ago, but second time half year ago was just better than good. I was very confident with "bald style"

Forgot to add : I have natural LONG "beautiful" Eyelashes... I heard many compliements about eyelashes and eyebrows... but never on hair :D maybe from friends, when of course they know that i have hairloss and when i just regrew my hair and get thickness they were noticing it.

Why do people change their hair for girls? It actually blows my mind that men are THAT desperate

INT

Reaction score
Why do people change their hair for girls? It actually blows my mind that men are THAT desperate

Why do some people change their gender for hair? It actually blows my mind that men are THAT desperate

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do some people change their gender for hair? It actually blows my mind that men are THAT desperate

We're not changing our gender, it concerns me that you can't grasp that idea... Plus, that's quite a contradictory response 'change their gender' and then 'blows my mind that men are that desperate'. If we're changing our genders in accordance to you, then we're not men.

INT

Reaction score
We're not changing our gender, it concerns me that you can't grasp that idea... Plus, that's quite a contradictory response 'change their gender' and then 'blows my mind that men are that desperate'. If we're changing our genders in accordance to you, then we're not men.

Semantics. I actually thought about that too when I wrote my post. I decided to not change it to see if you were going to be a smartass about it. I tend to refer to people as the gender they were born with unless they ask me politely to do otherwise.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tend to watch Nick Shell's videos a lot more than his, but I do watch his sometimes. His channel has grown considerably in a relatively short period. 23.3K subscribers amassed since he launched the channel on 22nd June 2018.

I know a lot of people on here are dismissive towards the message he is sending out, but just because you disagree with him that doesn't make it invalid. Some guys will respond to his indoctrination — some guys will look alright bald, but many won't.

I don't personally subscribe to his whole embracing baldness thing. Baldness can work for some guys, but I think it depends on things like the shape of your head, physique and personality type.

It's funny how he maintains his beard with minoxidil. That's another thing actually: what happens if you can't grow a beard? At least if you're going to shave your head, you have a full beard to make up for it. If not, then you literally are a walking egg.

he uses minoxidil on his beard? then why didn't he use minoxidil on his head? damn I wouldn't use minoxidil on my face to save my life yet he goes against scalp treatments but uses that sh*t on his face? makes no sense. nice way to f*** up your skin.

either way his beard looks ugly, and every beard like that is unattractive, women don't like that sh*t.
bald men growing these ugly long pubes beards are just coping hard. they are doing it to compensate thinking it would increase their attractiveness and it does the opposite, I've yet to see a woman that likes those long *** beards.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy made a rude comment to me about my brand. Not a fan. I have had massive success using various treatments and I am trying to spread that knowledge to other people to try to help them... and he shoots me down. He definitely has resent towards people who actually succeeded in growing their hair back and I bet my life that he would get his hair back in a heartbeat if he could...

V

I think some people could actually look better with a bald head and beard, etc to some women. Just like some guys look better with an nw2 than an nw1. But most of the time, it's because the hair is so thinned out and or reccessed with a sh*t haircut trying to make the best of it, that shaving/buzzing it off does make it look better. There is a point of no return. The vast majority of women love men with hair, a full head. Hot girls, the % is even higher.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tend to watch Nick Shell's videos a lot more than his, but I do watch his sometimes. His channel has grown considerably in a relatively short period. 23.3K subscribers amassed since he launched the channel on 22nd June 2018.

I know a lot of people on here are dismissive towards the message he is sending out, but just because you disagree with him that doesn't make it invalid. Some guys will respond to his indoctrination — some guys will look alright bald, but many won't.

I don't personally subscribe to his whole embracing baldness thing. Baldness can work for some guys, but I think it depends on things like the shape of your head, physique and personality type.

It's funny how he maintains his beard with minoxidil. That's another thing actually: what happens if you can't grow a beard? At least if you're going to shave your head, you have a full beard to make up for it. If not, then you literally are a walking egg.
Nick shell? That guy is a goof.

Nonsensical videos about being an atheist vs his lovely christianity. Absurd.

His balding videos about "being a complete person means you don't care about hair", which makes no sense because he makes those videos to cope with his own struggles with hair loss, at least at in the beginning, don't let it fool you.

his stupid theories about balding- Astounding.

And finally his grotesque house, with all of those stupid cliche, vomit enducing purchases - the "live laugh love" crap plastered all over his house, and other silly ninny nonsense like that. He's the Danielle Steele of hairloss.

INT

Reaction score
Nick shell? That guy is a goof.

Nonsensical videos about being an atheist vs his lovely christianity. Absurd.

His balding videos about "being a complete person means you don't care about hair", which makes no sense because he makes those videos to cope with his own struggles with hair loss, at least at in the beginning, don't let it fool you.

his stupid theories about balding- Astounding.

And finally his grotesque house, with all of those stupid cliche, vomit enducing purchases - the "live laugh love" crap plastered all over his house, and other silly ninny nonsense like that. He's the Danielle Steele of hairloss.

LMAO. So true

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
V

I think some people could actually look better with a bald head and beard, etc to some women. Just like some guys look better with an nw2 than an nw1. But most of the time, it's because the hair is so thinned out and or reccessed with a sh*t haircut trying to make the best of it, that shaving/buzzing it off does make it look better. There is a point of no return. The vast majority of women love men with hair, a full head. Hot girls, the % is even higher.

no man looks better being bald than with hair, you'd take any good looking famous bald guy and put hair on them and they will look even better.

and honestly I disagree about balding vs shaving/buzzing it off, it all looks bad, at that point it doesn't matter what you do.
I'd say it only makes a difference if you still have a hair line, like if you're diffused thinner and have really thin hair on top but still have a decent hair line then yes in that case going with a buzz cut might be better than longer hair, but if you have a bad hair line then at that point it really doesn't matter what you do.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@OldnBald this is my hair situation as of today, as you can see I'm diffused af at the top and my hairline is getting fcked up real bad real quick.

I use pretty much the same style as you do, just brushing everything forward as you can see in the last 2 pics, that's the only way I can cover up all the hair loss, but I don't think I have much time before it will start showing, the more ground I lose the less I have to work with, it's already bad if I sweat from workouts or when there are winds because the moisture from sweating and the wind reveals some of the hair loss.
and my hair is naturally kinda curly so it tracts back so I have to brush my hair several times a day to "stretch it" forward.

and holy fck I'm gonna look horrible with a bald head.

Attachments

• 20200111_031137.jpg
    20200111_031137.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 510
  • 20200111_031415.jpg
    20200111_031415.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 456
  • 20200111_031452.jpg
    20200111_031452.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 453
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 495
  • 20200111_031151.jpg
    20200111_031151.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 479
  • 20200111_031440.jpg
    20200111_031440.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 449
  • brushed 2.jpg
    brushed 2.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 461
  • brushed.jpg
    brushed.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 613

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
He's okay, i watch some of his videos.

I think he's just making the best of a shitty situation and promoting positivity for a condition that he has little control over (lets be honest, the current options for most of us are still dogshit).

Also, there's a market for what he's doing. Balding in men is rarely talked about.

HairletCope

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he's just making the best of a shitty situation and promoting positivity for a condition that he has little control over (lets be honest, the current options for most of us are still dogshit).
No, the current treatment options work pretty well for the majority of men. I realize some people can't stop their baldness for whatever reason, and acceptance is a valid approach for those people. But why do the people who promote bald acceptance always have to lie about current treatment options (claiming finasteride doesn't work or causes permanent side effects, claiming that modern hair transplants are no better than hair plugs, etc.)? It just makes them sound resentful and insecure, which undercuts their message.