What Do You Think About Baldcafe Youtube Channel?

Do you support what he does or not?

• Yes

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that he creates videos on his channel to make money like any other blogger on YouTube.

Most people are ugly, regardless of whether they have hair or not. Or look average. Hair will not save you if you have an ugly face.
Most people in his video look average. There are ugly ones too. But there are those who look good
This is so wrong, its funny thats even people in hairloss forum dont understand how badly hairloss effect the look. The only reason that the average man is kinda unattractive is just HAIR. And im not talking about fully bald- all degrees of balding/thinning/receding kill your look easily. Did you wonder why most of the attractive people have great hair? Because its major reason they are considered attractive. More over, if you really think about it, the only difference between men and women, look wise, is hair (and makeup of course). This is the only difference, and this is why women are consudered the prertty ones.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is so wrong, its funny thats even people in hairloss forum dont understand how badly hairloss effect the look. The only reason that the average man is kinda unattractive is just HAIR. And im not talking about fully bald- all degrees of balding/thinning/receding kill your look easily. Did you wonder why most of the attractive people have great hair? Because its major reason they are considered attractive. More over, if you really think about it, the only difference between men and women, look wise, is hair (and makeup of course). This is the only difference, and this is why women are consudered the prertty ones.
yup, being bald sucks.

Prepareyourhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy made a rude comment to me about my brand. Not a fan. I have had massive success using various treatments and I am trying to spread that knowledge to other people to try to help them... and he shoots me down. He definitely has resent towards people who actually succeeded in growing their hair back and I bet my life that he would get his hair back in a heartbeat if he could...

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy made a rude comment to me about my brand. Not a fan. I have had massive success using various treatments and I am trying to spread that knowledge to other people to try to help them... and he shoots me down. He definitely has resent towards people who actually succeeded in growing their hair back and I bet my life that he would get his hair back in a heartbeat if he could...

of course he would, he says he wouldn't but that's 100% a lie like his whole channel.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

but he's not really wrong either because if you were already unattractive/ugly with full head of hair, being bald won't really matter much in that department

edit- and I disagree that the average male is unattractive because of their hair, that's ridiculous, face is the most important thing, some people are plain ugly because of their face, not because of their thinning hair.

there are good looking bald guys out there that are doing fine as bald because they have attractive faces.

I see tons of guys around me and my age with full head of hair and they are just unattractive because of their faces.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but he's not really wrong either because if you were already unattractive/ugly with full head of hair, being bald won't really matter much in that department

edit- and I disagree that the average male is unattractive because of their hair, that's ridiculous, face is the most important thing, some people are plain ugly because of their face, not because of their thinning hair.

there are good looking bald guys out there that are doing fine as bald because they have attractive faces.

I see tons of guys around me and my age with full head of hair and they are just unattractive because of their faces.

You wrong and you dont understand that. Hair effect the whole appearance, including the face. you can look at someone bald and say "well, he doesnt look good anyway", but than if you see him with great hair it changes him completely and even his face looks better. I have a 24yo cousin, which look ok, he has full head of hair, but his hair is kinda curly so usually he just cut it short. and he looks ok but not like a model. once he let his grow long, and had hair straightening(I hope it's the term), and style it - everybody was so impressed and told him he look really good (he did), like different person.
And stop with the stupid statement "if you were ugly before it doesnt matter" sh*t, world is not binary thing, people not splitted between ugly and good looking, there are different levels of attractiveness, and the more attractive you are its better for you, simple. It's like you say "if you are not millionaire then it doesnt matter if you lose all your money" , "if your IQ below 110, it doesnt matter if it's 100 or 70", "if you are not fit it doesnt matter if you slightly fat or a land whale", all are stupid empty statement.
My point is the hair is major factor for the decrease on the average male look. it can also kinda easily be proven, if you conduct 2 unbiased polls, one to rate people with good hair and one for rating balding people.

INT

Reaction score

LMAO

INT

Reaction score
He is promoting baldelusion syndrome

He helps men that do not want to or can't fight the hair loss fight cope with their situation. That affects your life how? You do realize that not everyone wants to turn into a woman to save some hair right?

Last edited:

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tend to watch Nick Shell's videos a lot more than his, but I do watch his sometimes. His channel has grown considerably in a relatively short period. 23.3K subscribers amassed since he launched the channel on 22nd June 2018.

I know a lot of people on here are dismissive towards the message he is sending out, but just because you disagree with him that doesn't make it invalid. Some guys will respond to his indoctrination — some guys will look alright bald, but many won't.

I don't personally subscribe to his whole embracing baldness thing. Baldness can work for some guys, but I think it depends on things like the shape of your head, physique and personality type.

It's funny how he maintains his beard with minoxidil. That's another thing actually: what happens if you can't grow a beard? At least if you're going to shave your head, you have a full beard to make up for it. If not, then you literally are a walking egg.

INT

Reaction score
not sure what is so funny

"The only reason that the average man is kinda unattractive is just HAIR." = Funny because it is such a black and white way of thinking that I find hilarious

"Did you wonder why most of the attractive people have great hair? Because its major reason they are considered attractive." = Funny because I glossed over the many people with great hair that are still ugly as hell

"More over, if you really think about it, the only difference between men and women, look wise, is hair (and makeup of course). This is the only difference, and this is why women are consudered the prertty ones." = the funniest one. The only difference between men and women is hair... Screw tits, asses, nice soft skin, curves, leggs, petite hands, lips. It is just the hair! I actually want to f*** my best friend because he has better hair than most women!

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He helps men that do not want to or can't fight the hair loss fight cope with their situation. That affects your life how? You do realize that not everyone wants to turn into a woman to save some hair right?

He is someone who seems to disregard those who do take action, and that’s automatically despicable. He needs to be banned from YouTube, stat.

You don’t even need to ‘turn into a woman’ to preserve your appearance, it’s as simple as taking action such as using finasteride and oral minoxidil.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"The only reason that the average man is kinda unattractive is just HAIR." = Funny because it is such a black and white way of thinking that I find hilarious

"Did you wonder why most of the attractive people have great hair? Because its major reason they are considered attractive." = Funny because I glossed over the many people with great hair that are still ugly as hell

"More over, if you really think about it, the only difference between men and women, look wise, is hair (and makeup of course). This is the only difference, and this is why women are consudered the prertty ones." = the funniest one. The only difference between men and women is hair... Screw tits, asses, nice soft skin, curves, leggs, petite hands, lips. It is just the hair! I actually want to f*** my best friend because he has better hair than most women!

Alright, alright. Keep your hair on...

HairletCope

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny how he maintains his beard with minoxidil. That's another thing actually: what happens if you can't grow a beard? At least if you're going to shave your head, you have a full beard to make up for it. If not, then you literally are a walking egg.

WTF most bald dudes look way better without a beard. Beards are itchy as hell, ugly, and non-hygienic. The bald+beard meme was created to help bald dudes cope, because they could grow a beard and pretend it's a good substitute for hair, and thus pretend that balding didn't actually make them look worse.

BTW, beards look ESPECIALLY bad if you have dark hair and light skin, because of the high color contrast. The very few good-looking beards I've seen have exclusively been on blonde guys and black guys, because the beard looked like a natural extension of their face. Yet almost all of these coping hairlets have pasty white skin and dark hair, and just wind up looking like they have a dead animal glued to their face.

INT

Reaction score
He is someone who seems to disregard those who do take action, and that’s automatically despicable. He needs to be banned from YouTube, stat.

You don’t even need to ‘turn into a woman’ to preserve your appearance, it’s as simple as taking action such as using finasteride and oral minoxidil.

He is someone who directs his action to acceptation. That is still action. You want to ban people who think differently from you? Sure you are not from North Korea?

INT

Reaction score
WTF most bald dudes look way better without a beard. Beards are itchy as hell, ugly, and non-hygienic. The bald+beard meme was created to help bald dudes cope, because they could grow a beard and pretend it's a good substitute for hair, and thus pretend that balding didn't actually make them look worse.

BTW, beards look ESPECIALLY bad if you have dark hair and light skin, because of the high color contrast. The very few good-looking beards I've seen have exclusively been on blonde guys and black guys, because the beard looked like a natural extension of their face. Yet almost all of these coping hairlets have pasty white skin and dark hair, and just wind up looking like they have a dead animal glued to their face.

There is this thing called people have different tastes. It is a scientific fact that most women prefer some beard compared to no beard at all. Also, I think that only dark haired beards look good.