What Do You Think About Baldcafe Youtube Channel?

Do you support what he does or not?

• Yes

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think about Baldcafe youtube channel? Most of his videos about balding men embrace going bald. Maybe shaving your head is best option for balding men? And baldness is not such a big problem.

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the problem is when your eyebrows are too thin or when your ears point out or when your jaw is missing. In those cases yes, you will look like a rave party methhead but god bless Plastic surgery you can go fix all that easily. Plus it’s a wake up call that even with hair you’d be ugly af.
You forgot to mention ugly head shape.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he can fack off. as norwood11 said, this guy is obviously delusional moron. if he really embraced it so well, he wouldnt facking maintain youtube channel talking just about this, and wtf even trying convincing other people to get bald rather than fight it?!? he just knows he looks like a walking egg, and want to see more walking eggs on the street to feel good.

Demitri

My Regimen
Reaction score
He already got a girlfriend before starting to lose his hair, and is a tall white guy living in an asian country.

Change just one of those two things, and he could have easily been part of the ever increasing male suicide statistic a long time ago.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah his channel is pathetic.
First of all he never got over being bald because if he keeps having the need to maintain a channel about baldness support then obviously it's because he's coping hismelf, not to mention his ugly long beard that is the most basic cope mechanism men go to when they are balding. suddenly they grow beard, something that most of them never did before.

and of course it's needless to say that despite him claiming that baldness does not affect your dating life, he also said he has never tried dating after he went bald (lmao) because he has been with a girl for a long time even from before he went bald.

over 80% of the men he is interviewing are ugly af, they say after they shaved they stopped being stressed and all their worries went away and they feel good, yet they are single. and I'm sure they getting no action whatsoever. so enjoy feeling good alone.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah his channel is pathetic.
First of all he never got over being bald because if he keeps having the need to maintain a channel about baldness support then obviously it's because he's coping hismelf, not to mention his ugly long beard that is the most basic cope mechanism men go to when they are balding. suddenly they grow beard, something that most of them never did before.

and of course it's needless to say that despite him claiming that baldness does not affect your dating life, he also said he has never tried dating after he went bald (lmao) because he has been with a girl for a long time even from before he went bald.

over 80% of the men he is interviewing are ugly af, they say after they shaved they stopped being stressed and all their worries went away and they feel good, yet they are single. and I'm sure they getting no action whatsoever. so enjoy feeling good alone.

I think that he creates videos on his channel to make money like any other blogger on YouTube.

Most people are ugly, regardless of whether they have hair or not. Or look average. Hair will not save you if you have an ugly face.
Most people in his video look average. There are ugly ones too. But there are those who look good

INT

Reaction score
Still, he handles it better than most guys on here. He really needs to trim that beard down though. I think he could probably slay if he would have like a 2-week beard.

Pazzini86

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy would look better without that beard tbh. He scared the s**t out of me in my early days of knowing i was balding.

Edit: Looking at him again maybe not. But he could have trimmed it a bit..

Last edited:

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He talks about hair transplants- says they don't work, gets "guests" on to say they don't work. Says they are bad for you, and only show how insecure you are.

About finasteride- it's a pathetic attempt to keep ones hair, doesn't "believe" in it, thinks one should never even try it because of the "disastrous" side effects.

And then about minoxidil, much of the same.

So you can see a clear bias and virtually no scientific knowledge of anything. Provides false and no information. the channel is trash on that front.

However, if oyu want to laugh, and sometimes listen to how some other guys have dealt with this disgusting disease, it's worth a watch here n there.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that he creates videos on his channel to make money like any other blogger on YouTube.

Most people are ugly, regardless of whether they have hair or not. Or look average. Hair will not save you if you have an ugly face.
Most people in his video look average. There are ugly ones too. But there are those who look good

Sure, but balding always makes you look much worse, no matter how bad you looked with hair, you'll look WAY worse without it, some people also have straighed up deformed weird looking head shapes, and their hair hides that but when they bald and their weird looking head shows it makes everything x1000 worse, just go to reddit sub "bald" and look at some of the guys there like HOLY f*** they look like complete sh*t and they are 100% not getting any pussy basically ever, yet all the comments say they look great (from other bald guys), it's a good laugh.

Still, he handles it better than most guys on here. He really needs to trim that beard down though. I think he could probably slay if he would have like a 2-week beard.

you should have looked at how he looked with hair (of course he had no beard when he had hair), dude went from 8-9 out of 10 down to 6.

He talks about hair transplants- says they don't work, gets "guests" on to say they don't work. Says they are bad for you, and only show how insecure you are.

About finasteride- it's a pathetic attempt to keep ones hair, doesn't "believe" in it, thinks one should never even try it because of the "disastrous" side effects.

And then about minoxidil, much of the same.

So you can see a clear bias and virtually no scientific knowledge of anything. Provides false and no information. the channel is trash on that front.

However, if oyu want to laugh, and sometimes listen to how some other guys have dealt with this disgusting disease, it's worth a watch here n there.

because that's what he did, he never tried to save his hair and now he is coping by trying to make all bald guys do like he did.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, but balding always makes you look much worse, no matter how bad you looked with hair, you'll look WAY worse without it, some people also have straighed up deformed weird looking head shapes, and their hair hides that but when they bald and their weird looking head shows it makes everything x1000 worse, just go to reddit sub "bald" and look at some of the guys there like HOLY f*** they look like complete sh*t and they are 100% not getting any pussy basically ever, yet all the comments say they look great (from other bald guys), it's a good laugh.

you should have looked at how he looked with hair (of course he had no beard when he had hair), dude went from 8-9 out of 10 down to 6.

because that's what he did, he never tried to save his hair and now he is coping by trying to make all bald guys do like he did.
Of course, he would hate to see someone who got killer finasteride results and had long hair, etc, and was happy about it.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything's been fine, not even the weaker ejaculate.

wish I could go on finasteride but I think I'd have a much higher chance for sides as I am already having issues even when I'm not on finasteride (overweight, gyno, libido and ed issues), if I take finasteride it will most likely f*** me up even worse.

I'm getting extremely close to the no guard cut hatcel life.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wish I could go on finasteride but I think I'd have a much higher chance for sides as I am already having issues even when I'm not on finasteride (overweight, gyno, libido and ed issues), if I take finasteride it will most likely f*** me up even worse.

I'm getting extremely close to the no guard cut hatcel life.
You might get blood tests to check your hormone levels. There's always ways to compensate, but is it worth that much to you.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You might get blood tests to check your hormone levels. There's always ways to compensate, but is it worth that much to you.

I have, and I didn't get any help from it because if everything is in "range" then to the doctors it's good. regardless if it's optimal or not. but it doesn't change the fact that I still have all those these symptoms.

either situation is going to be hell for me, if I have to shave my head I will 100% be living with a hat on for the rest of my life. but if I take finasteride and it fucks me up even more such as makes my gyno worse/make my libido and ed worse then it would be the same depressing hell to me.

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone who leaves such a sh1tty beard and tries to make a channel to “motivate” others is a clear case of someone who’s dying inside. There are two categories of bald men.

a) the ones who don’t trim or shave and just leave it grow and get a haircut whenever. Those are the ones who truly don’t care.

b) the ones who cope, those who care about it but at the same time they can’t do sh1t about it so they think about it and conclude “either I shave it or I’ll look like my grandpa”. So they shave it or trim it down a lot depending on their Norwood.

The third and final category are the delusional ones. They are the ones who leave their beard grow like pubes and become castaways in an attempt to convince themselves they’re ok. Don’t be one of those guys.

shave/trim has many positives. You’ll get used to it. You can wear cap/beanie sometimes. It’s advised too because of sun burn. You take a shower fast. There is no barber or products hassle. No wind issues. It looks manlier, ufc fighters prefer it.

the problem is when your eyebrows are too thin or when your ears point out or when your jaw is missing. In those cases yes, you will look like a rave party methhead but god bless Plastic surgery you can go fix all that easily. Plus it’s a wake up call that even with hair you’d be ugly af.

Happy 2020!!!
if you're bald, it's better that your eyebrows are thicker?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have, and I didn't get any help from it because if everything is in "range" then to the doctors it's good. regardless if it's optimal or not. but it doesn't change the fact that I still have all those these symptoms.

either situation is going to be hell for me, if I have to shave my head I will 100% be living with a hat on for the rest of my life. but if I take finasteride and it fucks me up even more such as makes my gyno worse/make my libido and ed worse then it would be the same depressing hell to me.
Yeah, more than likely you'd be fine, and extremely highly likely if something were to come up, it would cease as soon as you stopped the drug. Even with Gyno you'd get warning signs (sensitive nipples, etc), but even then I'd doubt that would happen. Remember, finasteride is only going to raise you estrogen levels around 9%, maybe less, which is insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

You know I was on my way to a hat life, as if it wasn't already, and I had to take the plunge. Although for me I was more of just sluffing it off for years, thinking I might just shave it.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, more than likely you'd be fine, and extremely highly likely if something were to come up, it would cease as soon as you stopped the drug. Even with Gyno you'd get warning signs (sensitive nipples, etc), but even then I'd doubt that would happen. Remember, finasteride is only going to raise you estrogen levels around 9%, maybe less, which is insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

You know I was on my way to a hat life, as if it wasn't already, and I had to take the plunge. Although for me I was more of just sluffing it off for years, thinking I might just shave it.

the problem is that I'm fat and I believe it makes the whole hormonal profile different, idk how finasteride works on fat people, my logic says it means much higher risk of side effects than a fit/thin person using it.