What Do I Do With My Hair!!!!!!!!!???

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am already on finasteride for almost 4 months! My hair isn't that thin but really low on density! What do i do for density other than minoxidil???

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-26-02.10.22.jpg
    PicsArt_05-26-02.10.22.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 489
  • PicsArt_05-26-02.11.44.jpg
    PicsArt_05-26-02.11.44.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 511

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am so frustrated that i have started applying ketoconazole cream!!

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am so confused your hair looks great. It is always the people with good hair that will do literally anything.

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am so confused your hair looks great. It is always the people with good hair that will do literally anything.
It just looks good in pictures! But in real life it is sh*t! Can you tell me how can i make hsir denser! Anything other than minoxidil will work;;

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair looks fine. Trying to use volumizing shampoos might make it look thicker, supplements like MSM and biotin might help im not sure...but honestly your hair looks thick and fine in the pics. just stick to finasteride, takes a year to see results.

Last edited:

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It just looks good in pictures! But in real life it is sh*t! Can you tell me how can i make hsir denser! Anything other than minoxidil will work;;
I know the feels bro. People told me I was fine/had no hairloss even though I kept losing ground the whole time on treatments and now that I've started thinning from the crown I'm told its not that bad LOL. I can see your hair loss, it's still in the early stages and your hairline is perfect..but I do see you have loss. You could try dutasteride next, but stick to finasteride for at least a year.

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do i have male pattern baldness or is it just me getting crazy

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-26-11.47.45.jpg
    PicsArt_05-26-11.47.45.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 263

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I lost hundreds of hairs while removing psoriasis scales. That's what i ai am tryna reverse

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess that shocked my scalp and it diffuse thinned! I mean removed about 25 scales and each had about 30-35 hairs in it

Thins

My Regimen
Reaction score
wait your hair actually looks completely fine when it's styled...I'm like in your situation my dermatologist told me I've JUST started to have very very mild recession of the temples and some miniaturization but even my dermatologist said that nothing is required at the moment and that usually patients with this much hair on their heads (me) never come to see them at this point. You seem like a very anxious person like me and I was very quick to jump to conclusions that I need to immediately jump on finasteride. For me I'm trying to calm down and reassess my hair in 6 months and if I progress a lot more than the initial pictures my derm took for me, only then will I consider finasteride because it is a lifelong commitment.

TLDR; your hair looks great, don't be so anxious (I know I'm struggling with this too)

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I replied to one of your questions. But I don't see it on this thread. The psoriasis adds a different perspective. I too had severe psoriasis on my scalp and elsewhere, also severe hair loss due to anti depressants. Soriatane stopped working, but Otesla kicked in at 6 months or less and cleared the plaques everywhere including scalp, but doesn't work for everyone. I also Neutrogena Shampoo alternating using Seltzen Blue. These were my dermatologist's recommendations. I finish off with a Biotin based conditioner.
*** I take 5 ml Finasteride for a prostate condition, but it also doubles as a hair growing agent. Incoming fuzz at 3 months. Strong but thin coverage at 6 months with new hair growing in. 10 months pretty much all back. 12 months back to thick wavey normal head of hair. I also used 10 ml Biotin tabs orally to go with the Finasteride.

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I replied to one of your questions. But I don't see it on this thread. The psoriasis adds a different perspective. I too had severe psoriasis on my scalp and elsewhere, also severe hair loss due to anti depressants. Soriatane stopped working, but Otesla kicked in at 6 months or less and cleared the plaques everywhere including scalp, but doesn't work for everyone. I also Neutrogena Shampoo alternating using Seltzen Blue. These were my dermatologist's recommendations. I finish off with a Biotin based conditioner.
*** I take 5 ml Finasteride for a prostate condition, but it also doubles as a hair growing agent. Incoming fuzz at 3 months. Strong but thin coverage at 6 months with new hair growing in. 10 months pretty much all back. 12 months back to thick wavey normal head of hair. I also used 10 ml Biotin tabs orally to go with the Finasteride.
I didn't take anything oral for clearing up psoriasis! I vigorously combed to get those scales up! I literally pulled hairs with every scale! Now my scalp is all clear and i just want to maintain it like this! Whenever i see my scalp is starting to scale up! I just comb with thin bristles and it gets of like dandruff! Thats how i am maintaining psoriasis! And i just want that almost 1000 hair i lost while pulling scales

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Other sides of my head

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-27-01.57.53.jpg
    PicsArt_05-27-01.57.53.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 178
  • PicsArt_05-27-01.58.37.jpg
    PicsArt_05-27-01.58.37.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 177