What Do I Do With My Hair!!!!!!!!!???

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride is miraculous drug!!!!! Getting better everyday! My hair feels so dense to touch nowadays! I have started folic acid zinc and iron supplements
Very cool! Glad you are getting some results! I tend to agree with your sentiments.

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-28-09.43.07.jpg
    PicsArt_05-28-09.43.07.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 154

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That was hilarious King Kong 77. I was having a drink of water when I read it and spit out water all over the place. I wiped it up in a hurry. But was it ever worth it he, he.

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With the photos you’ve posted in my opinion it looks like you have no hair loss.

Take a shower and then with wet hair take a picture of ur crown then slick your hair back and take photos of hairline and temples and top of head.

This is an easier method to tell if you’re losing hair - especially if it is diffuse loss like me.

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he was pitching you some..., you know. I am-was a wous, about getting mine cut. I think I am getting over it.
That is some pretty fast results! Mine just started coming back at 3-4 months. I think 6 mos was filled in.

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is some pretty fast results! Mine just started coming back at 3-4 months. I think 6 mos was filled in.
But my loss was pretty extreme. Great idea centurie about the wet hair inspection. Might as well check for critters while your in there.

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe King Kong 77 was serious. My apologies if you were serious King Kong 77. But I enjoyed the comment. Oh I always really liked your great grandpa. But I was curious, are you as hairy as your Gramps? If your are...mmmm. Please send photos. Ha ha.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am already on finasteride for almost 4 months! My hair isn't that thin but really low on density! What do i do for density other than minoxidil???

Friday

Finasteride is miraculous drug!!!!! Getting better everyday! My hair feels so dense to touch nowadays! I have started folic acid zinc and iron supplements

Today

Shows only fullhead pics

GTFO U MORON §§§§

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Friday

Today

Shows only fullhead pics

GTFO U MORON §§§§
Gosh sorry, I know. I was kidding. I am recovering from cancer and have to lighten up once in a while. I try to write serious informative, helpful posts and try to be supportive, here and elsewhere. Other people pitch it good naturedly once in a while too in this forum. Maybe I need help to pull my foot out my mouth once in a while. So I am sorry. Okay.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gosh sorry, I know. I was kidding. I am recovering from cancer and have to lighten up once in a while. I try to write serious informative, helpful posts and try to be supportive, here and elsewhere. Other people pitch it good naturedly once in a while too in this forum. Maybe I need help to pull my foot out my mouth once in a while. So I am sorry. Okay.

Geez, now i feel bad...

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Geez, now i feel bad...
It'

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's okay, thanks for that. Radiation and chemotherapy was no picnic either. Esophageal Cancer is pretty aggressive. Caused by acid reflux. Another fairly advanced symptom is problems or pain swallowing, especially food. The reason I am on this site is; lost my hair due to any of a few reasons. But I never knew about this great site at the time. My prevailing theory on my hair loss is anti depressants, because of the nature and timing of the hair loss. So if you or someone you know is suffering hair loss while on antidepressants , might want to revisit the issue. Hair loss stop and in some cases reversal can occur without medications.
Yeah it's kind of tough to say up all the time when you're in pain and don't want to be in a friggin pain killer fog all the time. Despite the major health problem I still worked or volunteered through it... still do. I try to help people rather than make them bad. I tried to retain my sense of humor even when gravely having one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. Doctors said that contributes to survival...
a good attitude, and that I was fit when the cancer developed. Also I had a good medical team and loving, supportive friends and family.
For your information I have been supportive of Uzii 54 in past posts, when quite a few other people were phoo phooing him for having a pretty full head of hair, not realizing the itchy hell and social pariah stigma attached to people losing hair to sebboratic dermatitis and psoriasis. I went through a major flair since my system was down from cancer. A nice cashier lady called me Lizard Man, sweet huh? I basically flaked it off. (Chuckle).
The issue now is now is arthritis in the spine. Causing displaced and discs and compressed and pinched nerves. Aaarrrr. This will not defeat me. A lady friend at my volunteer job told me "God , Mont, my bets are you. You are a Warrior Survivor." When I owned and operated my gym and was a trainer we used focus and all into the fight for break throughs. Thanks though for your recent decent reply. ----Mont.

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's okay, thanks for that. Radiation and chemotherapy was no picnic either. Esophageal Cancer is pretty aggressive. Caused by acid reflux. Another fairly advanced symptom is problems or pain swallowing, especially food. The reason I am on this site is; lost my hair due to any of a few reasons. But I never knew about this great site at the time. My prevailing theory on my hair loss is anti depressants, because of the nature and timing of the hair loss. So if you or someone you know is suffering hair loss while on antidepressants , might want to revisit the issue. Hair loss stop and in some cases reversal can occur without medications.
Yeah it's kind of tough to say up all the time when you're in pain and don't want to be in a friggin pain killer fog all the time. Despite the major health problem I still worked or volunteered through it... still do. I try to help people rather than make them bad. I tried to retain my sense of humor even when gravely having one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. Doctors said that contributes to survival...
a good attitude, and that I was fit when the cancer developed. Also I had a good medical team and loving, supportive friends and family.
For your information I have been supportive of Uzii 54 in past posts, when quite a few other people were phoo phooing him for having a pretty full head of hair, not realizing the itchy hell and social pariah stigma attached to people losing hair to sebboratic dermatitis and psoriasis. I went through a major flair since my system was down from cancer. A nice cashier lady called me Lizard Man, sweet huh? I basically flaked it off. (Chuckle).
The issue now is now is arthritis in the spine. Causing displaced and discs and compressed and pinched nerves. Aaarrrr. This will not defeat me. A lady friend at my volunteer job told me "God , Mont, my bets are you. You are a Warrior Survivor." When I owned and operated my gym and was a trainer we used focus and all into the fight for break throughs. Thanks though for your recent decent reply. ----Mont.
I meant stopping the antidepressant causing the hair loss can usually make a hair loss reversal in an average of 6 months.Without assisting medications. In my case my hair loss reversal might have happened naturally. I went on 5mg Finestride for enlarged prostate and I suspect that certainly assisted with hair growth. As good as Finasteride is, guys on antidepressants losing hair perhaps should consider switching/stopping the antidepressant. I would have not gone on it because at the time I didn't know you would lose the hair you gained if you stopped. And some pretty hefty side effects in my case. If you can get your hair back without being chained to a med...but there is the question mark of wasting time if the hair doesn't come back naturally. I am on enough different meds that have sides that can be almost as or as harsh as the symptoms. I find ways of working through the side effects by for instance taking them right before I go to sleep and sleep through the strongest onset of side effects.

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks bro! I really feel for you and appreciate your help! I am so sorry to hear such things happen to you!

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This not a suggestion. A good buddy of mine tried about everything to grow his hair back, but transplants. He opted for ink hair -- tattoo. He had it done by one of the best in the country. It looks real and blends with his side hair. It looks like a decent military buzz cut. He is happy with it.
>>>My concern is with new developments did the process wreck possibly viable hair follicles. I am hoping his professional missed some of the follicles in case he is able at some future time attempt to grow hair.
>>> Input would be appreciated. Thanks. I created a thread about this but no responses. I know little about this. And don't want to ask him that question. I am sensitive to his feelings about his hair loss even though I went through it too. He is very good natured with a fairly indomitable spirit and has a sense of humor about his hair loss. For instance: " I just got back from the barber, and my barber really gets his money's worth out of me." He has side hair but shaves it bald. Now he has a little more optionsbwith his inked hair.
On a windy day he would say with some variations." Aw gee, a windy day, and I just styled my hair. Got any hair gel on you? "
Another one: He likes to run his fingers through his phantom locks and give you a goofy look.
" What you think? My hair is sticking up isn't it? Let me borrow your comb." And I would hand it to him even though he just shaved his head. He'd make a big deal about pretending to comb his hair thats not there and then look at you wistfully and say.
"I was just remembering. " Pretty hard not to like the guy. That's my best bud.
The inked hair is a pretty interesting process though. The artist/technician first did a light shade and let him check it out. He'd get opinions from us his friends and family. She would go a slight shade darker and let him check it out. The end result is looks 3 dimensional. Like actual raised stubble hair. Even close up. He can grow in his real side hair in some or not. I suggested facial hair for accent and variety. Also he is a big guy with a big, but handsome face. He did check out close up examples of her work before he committed.

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's usually like that. More to lose so more worry.
This not a suggestion. A good buddy of mine tried about everything to grow his hair back, but transplants. He opted for ink hair -- tattoo. He had it done by one of the best in the country. It looks real and blends with his side hair. It looks like a decent military buzz cut. He is happy with it.
>>>My concern is with new developments did the process wreck possibly viable hair follicles. I am hoping his professional missed some of the follicles in case he is able at some future time attempt to grow hair.
>>> Input would be appreciated. Thanks. I created a thread about this but no responses. I know little about this. And don't want to ask him that question. I am sensitive to his feelings about his hair loss even though I went through it too. He is very good natured with a fairly indomitable spirit and has a sense of humor about his hair loss. For instance: " I just got back from the barber, and my barber really gets his money's worth out of me." He has side hair but shaves it bald. Now he has a little more optionsbwith his inked hair.
On a windy day he would say with some variations." Aw gee, a windy day, and I just styled my hair. Got any hair gel on you? "
Another one: He likes to run his fingers through his phantom locks and give you a goofy look.
" What you think? My hair is sticking up isn't it? Let me borrow your comb." And I would hand it to him even though he just shaved his head. He'd make a big deal about pretending to comb his hair thats not there and then look at you wistfully and say.
"I was just remembering. " Pretty hard not to like the guy. That's my best bud.
The inked hair is a pretty interesting process though. The artist/technician first did a light shade and let him check it out. He'd get opinions from us his friends and family. She would go a slight shade darker and let him check it out. The end result is looks 3 dimensional. Like actual raised stubble hair. Even close up. He can grow in his real side hair in some or not. I suggested facial hair for accent and variety. Also he is a big guy with a big, but handsome face. He did check out close up examples of her work before he committed.
About the inked hair. I didn't clarify this point. She would make him live with each shade for a few days to a week before going a slight shade darker. I think he went 3 shade/levels. I was impressed with her professionalism and the end result. So is he.

The Balding Boulder

My Regimen
Reaction score
My concern is with new developments did the process wreck possibly viable hair follicles. I am hoping his professional missed some of the follicles in case he is able at some future time attempt to grow hair.
It won't have damaged any follicles. The scalp micropigmentation ink only goes in as far as the epidermis skin layer, not the dermis as with a regular tattoo. It will not damage hair follicles.

layers.jpg