What Do I Do With My Hair!!!!!!!!!???

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks bro! I really feel for you and appreciate your help! I am so sorry to hear such things happen to you!
Gosh thanks, your kind post came at a good time. Well I am really glad you got some satisfaction it seemed like you were getting pretty frustrated. And you deserved some good news. I been there in the shower with the handfuls of hair. Oh man.
It doesn't happen a whole lot here on these forums but I still see it and it really burns my cookies (is that too harsh?) is when people use these forums to throw insults like road rage drivers using their cars and horns like weapons and I am not meaning any one on these sites. We have some pretty cool people in this forum.
Oh well people need to let off steam. My natural inclination is have someone's back. And stand in their defense. I am still chuckling about your and King Kong 77' s exchange. "Shave it off bro." And your innocent sounding response. "But it's only been 4 months. " Sure King I'll shave it off just for you. Anything else you want Master? Yee haw.
Kind of reminds me (loosely) of a family exchange. My Mom thinks bald headed men are sexy. My Stepdad is slowly going bald so when my sister found out about my Mom being hot on bald guys she said.
" Oh so you must be waiting for Dad to get sexy." My Mom shook her head yes. And my Dad gave a goofy look and said
" I guess I better go shave my head again."
It's cool to have family that has a sense of humor. My Dad and best buddy both very much have a sense of humor about their lack of hair. My Dad especially likes to play it to hilt.

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It won't have damaged any follicles. The scalp micropigmentation ink only goes in as far as the epidermis skin layer, not the dermis as with a regular tattoo. It will not damage hair follicles.

Well thank you very much Sir. That is great and a relief to know. And it's a good way to bring it up to him. Even though he funnies about it. The hair loss is a major issue for him. He was voted best hair in high school. He told me while throwing back a ghost lion's mane of hair. This inked hair cost him Mucho Denero so if it requires occassional touch up he'll be on top of it. This is like one of his babies. I've not seen him this super excited about a project in a long time.
" Mont, do you like it?"
"Yeah Rye, looks great. You beat out Justin Timberlake. But don't tell him that we don't want to hurt his feelings."
He was deciding what kind of hairline to have so I sent him head shot photos of models and soldiers with buzz cuts and couple were celebrities like Gyllenhall, Jarhead era and one of Timberlake.
Thanks again very much.
If I may ask. Have you undergone the procedure yourself?
View attachment 89591

The Balding Boulder

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't undergone the procedure myself, but I am thinking of combining a hair transplant and scalp micropigmentation together at some point…

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will pass on this information, he may know it or not. Thank you !!

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will pass on this information, he may know it or not. Thank you !!
That is interesting. Have some versatility?Have something there while the plugs fill in? I can find out what it cost him if you like and any other information and post you. I told him, he should get a really dark vampire widow peak. Naw, werewolf more my style.
Like I said though, his scalp pigmentation looks good and real. I can find out her name, she is on the cover of the profession's magazine and is considered one of the best in the field.

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Full bloom sunlight! Is it okay?

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-31-07.18.08.jpg
    PicsArt_05-31-07.18.08.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 138

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Artificial light at full bloom

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-31-07.29.54.jpg
    PicsArt_05-31-07.29.54.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 130

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro your hair is thicker than a McFlurry from McDonald's

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm lost. OP seems to have full head of hair. Difficult to tell without close-up shots. Posts last week that nothing's happening. Then a few days later that Finasteride is great. ??? To the OP, if you have hairloss read up on it first and research. It seems to me you don't but you might have early stages. In that case, think about getting some good products to help nourish your hair. If it continues, think about the drugs. IMHO avoid drugs for as long as possible. Having said that, if it really starts to go, you'll need them. Maybe even start buying some finasteride and min now and stock up. For me cost was a factor a few years back. Otherwise I might have started on them sooner.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop posting whack mirror selfies if you want people to actually believe you're thinning. Use the front cam.

Even my hair looks semi-decent in mirror pics.

Edit: I'm definitely going to try keto cream after you recommended it though!

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop posting whack mirror selfies if you want people to actually believe you're thinning. Use the front cam.

Even my hair looks semi-decent in mirror pics.

Edit: I'm definitely going to try keto cream after you recommended it though!
What Norwood?

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-02-01.38.50.jpg
    PicsArt_06-02-01.38.50.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 127
  • PicsArt_06-02-01.40.00.jpg
    PicsArt_06-02-01.40.00.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 121
  • PicsArt_06-02-01.41.20.jpg
    PicsArt_06-02-01.41.20.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 161

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And i don't know what is causing acne! Finasteride or biotin 10mg

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-02-01.44.29.jpg
    PicsArt_06-02-01.44.29.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 113

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What Norwood?
You're like a 0.5 lol You're hairline still holds a juvenile rainbow shape. When it starts becoming a U shape or an inverted Y, then you should become worried, but in all honestly I doubt you'll ever go bald.

Also, finasteride increases acne as it makes your skin super oily. You could try benzoyl peroxide, epiduo, differine with a mild cetaphil wash or salacytic acid.

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're like a 0.5 lol You're hairline still holds a juvenile rainbow shape. When it starts becoming a U shape or an inverted Y, then you should become worried, but in all honestly I doubt you'll ever go bald.

Also, finasteride increases acne as it makes your skin super oily. You could try benzoyl peroxide, epiduo, differine with a mild cetaphil wash or salacytic acid.
It seems like hormonal acne! I had an outbreak today otherwise it wasn't that bad. Guess finasteride messing up hormonal levels

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-02-02.00.41.jpg
    PicsArt_06-02-02.00.41.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 130
  • PicsArt_06-02-01.59.40.jpg
    PicsArt_06-02-01.59.40.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 109

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems like hormonal acne! I had an outbreak today otherwise it wasn't that bad. Guess finasteride messing up hormonal levels
I get acne on finasteride too, but not as bad as you. I've just got a 3month course of antibiotics which should help.

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get acne on finasteride too, but not as bad as you. I've just got a 3month course of antibiotics which should help.
I literally had no acne on right side int the morning! But wow just boom in night

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally had no acne on right side int the morning! But wow just boom in night
Go to your GP if acne is getting you down...but yea, your hair is solid so you definitely don't need to worry about that.