Well It Has Been Fun Guys, But I'm Just Gunna Be Real With Myself.

Dude In The Pictures Below Is

• Handsome

Votes: 26 74.3%
  • Egg Head Ugly

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Plus, I just find it hilarious I've actually used steroids and yet you act like it's a fact you know more than I do.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just lol at people who think every bald guy has that type of look. If you've got a weird shaped head, or moles all over your scalp, or a weird jawline, etc. And facial hair matters too. The whole "shave it and be confident bro!" thing is destructive and as much deceptive snake oil as the Brotion turned out to be. Keeping your hair as short as possible sure...but it's better in the way that piss is better than sh*t.

Some guys just can't do the bald look.

Bald people in most cases look funny. People that say “shave it bro” either have a lot of hair or bald and ugly as f***.

It sucks, you can go from an 8/10 to a 5/10 easily from hairloss. When girls say “you can look good IF you get muscular and get a beard”. The fact that you have to do such drastic things to be considered attractive is a red flag. When you have hair, you can be a short skinny f*** like Bieber and be considered hot. Imagine Bieber bald, he’d be a laughing stock even with his fame.

You’ll never see a bald celebrity hear throb. The Rock and Jason Strathem aren’t Brad Pitt or George Clooney.