Well It Has Been Fun Guys, But I'm Just Gunna Be Real With Myself.

Dude In The Pictures Below Is

• Handsome

Votes: 26 74.3%
  • Egg Head Ugly

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No dumdum... I mean the real reasons people were hyping Brotzu.

Idk all of it... but it was stuff like patents, fidia, the ingredients...
Nothing is more real in this world than memes

NoWay2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude in the pics isn't a human, so doesn't count. Bald can be fine, but there's a lot of upkeep with bald that some don't expect. Pimples, sleep lines, no protection if you bump your head (depending on your field of work). And you have to shave it very, very often or you look homeless.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
u fkn srs? You say you are a NW2 with full coverage and you are giving up? chill the f*** out for a few months. Shiseido is literally right around the corner. We will be getting their phase II results this summer. If they fail... then give up but that is highly unlikely that that will be the case. A year from now, you could have DHT resistant scalp hair. Then you can go to town on "optimizing your hormonal health" without worrying about losing the hair on the top of your head anymore than you would worry about the back and sides...

Also for what it's worth, I'm 29 and take finasteride and have been on it for almost 3 years. It def has not hurt my hormonal optimization. I feel like the older I get, the more Test I get (probably in part due to finasteride, it helps prevents andropause). Whoever said males peak at 18 is f*****g ludicrous. I don't think we really peak until our mid 30s or really even early 40s, (look at Brad Pitt in Troy, f****r was 40 years old at the time). You got plenty of time to "optimize yourself". 28 is not your prime.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
u fkn srs? You say you are a NW2 with full coverage and you are giving up? chill the f*** out for a few months. Shiseido is literally right around the corner. We will be getting their phase II results this summer. If they fail... then give up but that is highly unlikely that that will be the case. A year from now, you could have DHT resistant scalp hair. Then you can go to town on "optimizing your hormonal health" without worrying about losing the hair on the top of your head anymore than you would worry about the back and sides...

Also for what it's worth, I'm 29 and take finasteride and have been on it for almost 3 years. It def has not hurt my hormonal optimization. I feel like the older I get, the more Test I get (probably in part due to finasteride, it helps prevents andropause). Whoever said males peak at 18 is f*****g ludicrous. I don't think we really peak until our mid 30s or really even early 40s, (look at Brad Pitt in Troy, f****r was 40 years old at the time). You got plenty of time to "optimize yourself". 28 is not your prime.
Failure of the RCH-01 treatment is unlikely?

That feels really good to hear, but have you seen that picture that replicel released after phase 1 trials?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, the bald guy's wife is hot:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 8.08.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 8.08.05 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 301
  • Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 8.08.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 8.08.57 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 305

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Failure of the RCH-01 treatment is unlikely?

That feels really good to hear, but have you seen that picture that replicel released after phase 1 trials?

It's unlikely to fail that is correct. The treatment is not going to regrow a lot of hair, it is more for maintenance which is what phase 1 showed, no further progression after 5 years. It simply transfers the DHT resistant properties of the hair from the back and sides to the top. Regrowth would be pretty minor and comparable to finasteride. OP said he is NW2 so he is a prime candidate for this treatment, has most of his hair still.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo chill. Im talking a bout just getting a buzz cut just so I can get used to the look if need be. Im going to get one anyways and slap some brotzu on there seeing I have as much, if not a little less thinning than the woman in the picture and it worked well for her.

28718nt.png

This is exactly how my hair is like, just like this guys exactly. See the red circle I drew, thats where you can see thinning under direct light, just like his hair. Ok, ok. Now I know most of you want to shoot me in the head for complaining when I literally have a full head of hair and intact hairline. But I am an all or nothing guy. If my thinning got worse or for some reason my temples started to go back (assuming they will because my dad, mom and sister all have horrible hair genetics, but also like stated before they had an insane amonut of stress that I do not have) then I would just rock a low buzz and fill in the gaps with temporary SMP.

https://www.hishairclinic.com/treatment/temporary-smp/

Im not one to rock a Norwood 3 or any serious thinning. To me that just looks awful and I would rather man up and rock a clean scalp. Thankfully I know from when I was a kid my head has no spots, moles, or anything; but I to think I have a little bit of a ridge on the top back and thats the only thing that worries me. But I know I will get over it.

Anyways I am waiting for the lotion and rch-01. I have a good feeling Brotion will work for me and RCH-01 will be a bonus that I will not need to rush and get as long as Brotion does for me at 28 what it should.

And by the way you can look it up, I am heavily involved in performance training and your peak hormone window for males is between 25-30 where it hits a peak. After 30 male hormone production drops about 1% a year to the point all the guys I train with jump on HRT Hormone replacment therapy and TRT Testostorone Replacement Therapy by the time they are in their late 30's early 40's.

This allows them to maintain levels in the upper normal range, which in turn allows them to carry more muscle mass, strength and stamina into old age. They also heal and recover much faster, and cognitive decline is greatly reduced

Ps. Regarding Actors looking fit in movies. I really hate to say this but you must believe in Santa Clause if you do not think that they take performance enhancing drugs to get into shape. Look at how lazy Gerard Butler is... You think he naturally got into 300 shape that fast without ever having had a been in a gym in his whole life?? Lol, I used to play sports with a lot of pro athletes. Trust me the truth is not pretty.

Last edited:

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo chill. Im talking a bout just getting a buzz cut just so I can get used to the look if need be. Im going to get one anyways and slap some brotzu on there seeing I have as much, if not a little less thinning than the woman in the picture and it worked well for her.

View attachment 85441

This is exactly how my hair is like, just like this guys exactly. See the red circle I drew, thats where you can see thinning under direct light, just like his hair. Ok, ok. Now I know most of you want to shoot me in the head for complaining when I literally have a full head of hair and intact hairline. But I am an all or nothing guy. If my thinning got worse or for some reason my temples started to go back (assuming they will because my dad, mom and sister all have horrible hair genetics, but also like stated before they had an insane amonut of stress that I do not have) then I would just rock a low buzz and fill in the gaps with temporary SMP.

Im not one to rock a Norwood 3 or any serious thinning. To me that just looks awful and I would rather man up and rock a clean scalp. Thankfully I know from when I was a kid my head has no spots, moles, or anything; but I to think I have a little bit of a ridge on the top back and thats the only thing that worries me. But I know I will get over it.

Anyways I am waiting for the lotion and rch-01. I have a good feeling Brotion will work for me and RCH-01 will be a bonus that I will not need to rush and get as long as Brotion does for me at 28 what it should.

And by the way you can look it up, I am heavily involved in performance training and your peak hormone window for males is between 25-30 where it hits a peak. After 30 male hormone production drops about 1% a year to the point all the guys I train with jump on HRT Hormone replacment therapy and TRT Testostorone Replacement Therapy by the time they are in their late 30's early 40's.

This allows them to maintain levels in the upper normal range, which in turn allows them to carry more muscle mass, strength and stamina into old age. They also heal and recover much faster, and cognitive decline is greatly reduced

Ps. Regarding Actors looking fit in movies. I really hate to say this but you must believe in Santa Clause if you do not think that they take performance enhancing drugs to get into shape. Look at how lazy Gerard Butler is... You think he naturally got into 300 shape that fast without ever having had a been in a gym in his whole life?? Lol, I used to play sports with a lot of pro athletes. Trust me the truth is not pretty.
Don't do SMP, it's shite
I'm an all or nothing guy too... I'm heading to Norwood 3 and bout to shave it.
I know I could get to NW0 with finasteride + min considering I get sides, but it's not worth it. You need those neurosteroids!
Either brotzu saves me or it's slick bald for me, unless I can convince myself to give this Morr-F more time

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 85441

I would not hype up trt that much... if anything it probably promotes a cognitive decline, they just think they're "sharper" because they have more energy and dopamine. Pretty sure increased unnatural androgens lead to earlier alzhiemers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not hype up trt that much... if anything it probably promotes a cognitive decline, they just think they're "sharper" because they have more energy and dopamine. Pretty sure increased unnatural androgens lead to earlier alzhiemers

Hey man, of course if you go over the "Natural Upper Limit" then yes that leads to all sort of complications and illnesses. Just like too much Growth Hormone and IGF-1 can promote cancer growth. HRT done under doctor supervision has clinically been proven to reduce congnative decline. Again, I am talking about older guys who are naturally losing the ability to produce as much test as when they were 25-30, taking small doses to get back into "optimal range"

For example the normal range in males is about 270 to 1070 ng/dL, once you get to a certain age where you are under what your average was during your youth between 20-30 years old (This is why it is crucial to get annual blood work as a young man and record these things) you can take theraputic doses to get back to that level. For example my average natural levels for the past 8 years has been 780ng/dl. So once I pass 30 and have 10 years of data I will watch until I drop 100 ng/dl baseline and then start therapy to keep my test levels in my optimal genetic range, without doing cellular damage.

I have seen men in their 70s and 80s on TRT and HRT who are doing yoga, lifting weights and being full time sugar daddies. THey look like their having alot more fun than their geriatric friends who cant ge erections and are afraid of falling down.... Jus saying.

Anyways we can all have our own opinons on that. Lets stick to the hair.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, of course if you go over the "Natural Upper Limit" then yes that leads to all sort of complications and illnesses. Just like too much Growth Hormone and IGF-1 can promote cancer growth. HRT done under doctor supervision has clinically been proven to reduce congnative decline. Again, I am talking about older guys who are naturally losing the ability to produce as much test as when they were 25-30, taking small doses to get back into "optimal range"

For example the normal range in males is about 270 to 1070 ng/dL, once you get to a certain age where you are under what your avergae was during your youth between 20-30 years old (This is why it is crucial to get annual blood work as a young man and record these things) you can take theraputic doses to get back to that level. For example my average natural levels for the past 8 years has been 780ng/dl. So once I pass 30 and have 10 years of data I will watch until I drop 100 ng/dl baseline and then start therapy to keep my test levels in my genetic range.

I have seen men in their 70s and 80s on TRT and HRT who are doing yoga, lifting weights and being full time sugar daddies. THey look like their having alot more fun than their geriatric friends who cant ge erections and are afraid of falling down.... Jus saying.

Anyways we can all have our own opinons on that. Lets stick to the hair.
No need to stick to hair. I'm wondering what studies you have... I'm not trying to fight you I want to be informed. I've used synthetic test and I hear it's not entirely used like endogenous test. A lot of this is still unstudied

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No need to stick to hair. I'm wondering what studies you have... I'm not trying to fight you I want to be informed. I've used synthetic test and I hear it's not entirely used like endogenous test. A lot of this is still unstudied

Here a couple of studies....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3897047/

however, no study has documented a negative impact on cognition in men patients receiving TRT. In fact, studies have shown that testosterone replacement to eugonadal levels may improve or stabilize cognitive function.[59,60,61] Lower levels of testosterone have a negative impact on spatial and verbal abilities, as well as cognitive function; therefore, it is no surprise that normalizing testosterone levels results in cognitive improvements.

TRT, when given to appropriately selected patients with vigilant monitoring as outlined in this review and in Table 1, can bring improvements in quality-of-life, energy level, libido, muscle mass, cognition and bone density.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5209560/

Notably, significant improvement in cognitive function was noted among patients with cognitive impairment at baseline (cognitive function score <25) who received TRT.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I should note that HRT, Growth Hormone in theraputic doses in men over the age of 50 in small amounts greatly greattttly increases cognative function.

You have to weigh the risk factors in taking such a hormone though. So far, of all the old guys using the stuff, there has been no abnormal rates or incidents of cancer or disease that would show up in a population as being out of the norm.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
See... this is why I'm on this forum. To improve my quality of life.
Thank you for actually showing studies.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally I would only take hormone therapy under strict doctor supervision at only the top private clinics. Even then the goal is to just work out hard as a natty and keep my levels as high as possible for as long as possible. If I do need a boost though I would run an Oxandrolone only cycle. Which is looked upon by most juice monkeys as a "pussy" cycle. Im not into being a mass monster. Just solid lean gains which is what Pharma grade Anavar is all about. Plus it is by far the safest anabolic you can take, and also the one on which you can most easily keep your gains. It is an oral pill so no needles and depending on your bodies response you might not even need PCT. Also it is the safest for hair loss because it is a DHT derivative that does not convert to estrogen, or bind stongly to androgen receptors.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally I would only take hormone therapy under strict doctor supervision at only the top private clinics. Even then the goal is to just work out hard as a natty and keep my levels as high as possible for as long as possible. If I do need a boost though I would run an Oxandrolone only cycle. Which is looked upon by most juice monkeys as a "pussy" cycle. Im not into being a mass monster. Just solid lean gains which is what Pharma grade Anavar is all about. Plus it is by far the safest anabolic you can take, and also the one on which you can most easily keep your gains. It is an oral pill so no needles and depending on your bodies response you might not even need PCT. Also it is the safest for hair loss because it is a DHT derivative that does not convert to estrogen, or bind stongly to androgen receptors.
I've run it with synthetic test. Really liked it. I do think it would suppress your natural test tho, which if it does and you lose 200 ng/dl probably not worth. Plus I think it kills brain cells, pretty much all of them do because you're overloading the brains androgen receptors.
I've thought a lot about it and I can't justify any good use for steroids, besides your million dollar sports career taking off.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've run it with synthetic test. Really liked it. I do think it would suppress your natural test tho, which if it does and you lose 200 ng/dl probably not worth. Plus I think it kills brain cells, pretty much all of them do because you're overloading the brains androgen receptors.
I've thought a lot about it and I can't justify any good use for steroids, besides your million dollar sports career taking off.

Anavar is not testostorone at all. It is a DHT derivative, which is why it does not greatly increase mass and size. It is much more of a strength and stamina drug.

Synthetic test will 100000% shut down your natural production which is why you have to do post cycle therapy.

May I ask, was this test you took from a doctor under strict supervision and blood testing or from a street doctor with a "this is how I currently feel" testing lol??

I have been around this stuff for the past 12 years and know every compound and every receptor they work on. From natural supps, to SARMS to Anabolics to Peptides......

Never taken a single thing myself, however I have been around it all.

One thing I was thinking of taking which would work wonders for cutting weight and growing back hair is T3. T3 increases thyroid hormone which speeds up metabolism and has been shown to increase hair growth. Especailly in my case where I was stressing my thyroid hormone levels sending them very low when I was in to Keto for 8 months. The 8 months in which I lost my density. Since then I have maintained what I have. So that correlation has my considering taking very small micro doses of no more than 5mg per day. This will allow me to boost T3 levels while preventing shut down of natural production. Again only for a 8 week period.

Ive got to run but ill check in tomorrow.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anavar is not testostorone at all. It is a DHT derivative, which is why it does not greatly increase mass and size. It is much more of a strength and stamina drug.

Synthetic test will 100000% shut down your natural production which is why you have to do post cycle therapy.

May I ask, was this test you took from a doctor under strict supervision and blood testing or from a street doctor with a "this is how I currently feel" testing lol??

I have been around this stuff for the past 12 years and know every compound and every receptor they work on. From natural supps, to SARMS to Anabolics to Peptides......

Never taken a single thing myself, however I have been around it all.

One thing I was thinking of taking which would work wonders for cutting weight and growing back hair is T3. T3 increases thyroid hormone which speeds up metabolism and has been shown to increase hair growth. Especailly in my case where I was stressing my thyroid hormone levels sending them very low when I was in to Keto for 8 months. The 8 months in which I lost my density. Since then I have maintained what I have. So that correlation has my considering taking very small micro doses of no more than 5mg per day. This will allow me to boost T3 levels while preventing shut down of natural production. Again only for a 8 week period.

Ive got to run but ill check in tomorrow.
Yes I understand what anavar is. It's increases skeletal muscle and reinnervates muscle cells to be denser and more efficient. It still would suppress your natural hormone levels, it's perceived as an androgen and your body will not want to produce test.
https://www.amjcaserep.com/download/index/idArt/893901

Post cycle therapy is chemotherapy drugs that a re very toxic to the brain. That's why when people end their steroid cycle, they want to kill themselves because pct drugs act as estrogen agonists in the brain receptors. It's awful for you.
I took tests for hormones from a doctor, I don't know what you mean by "currently feeling" test.

I don't know about taking T3, if that would affect your natural thyroid production. I have hypothyroid and it's super annoying medicating for it, you don't want to damage it. I really doubt it would regrow hair, unless your TSH isn't where it should be (between 1 - 3).