Well It Has Been Fun Guys, But I'm Just Gunna Be Real With Myself.

Dude In The Pictures Below Is

• Handsome

Votes: 26 74.3%
  • Egg Head Ugly

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After today. I still have lots of hope for Shisedio and Tsuji etc etc etc. I would even love if we could dissolve seti into brotion to make a real pharma grade topical with liposomes. Topical Seti w Liposomes would be dope.

But Im telling you this as a Norwood 2 with 15% Thinning. I am dead *** 95% sure Im shaving it and calling it a day.

For too long I have been putting off reaching my peak physical health due to fear of DHT. Being at peak physical health correlates with solid mental health and over all well being.

Its literally a choice of do I perfect every square inch of my body and healthy below the skin on the top of my cranium inside and out while sacrificing the fuzz that grows on the piece of skin at the very top of my head?

Or keep fretting about the top of my scalp and the hair growth while best case senario just doing nothing about it, while not reaching my peak physical capacity while in my hormonal prime of 28. Worst case, take all these drugs that f*** me up in very minor ways, or possibly a major way. I can only imgaine how bad finasteride would f*** me up seeing what Saw Palmetto did.

I have grown my hair out to about shoulder length and tie it back and honestly you cant even tell im thinning unless I combed my hair wrong or im under bright bright lights. Most of you would think I am bat sh*t for even thinking of shaving it, I have full coverage on top that even stands at attention in the mornings after I wake up lol. Full hair line in tact and everything.

But I just do not want to have to deal with increasing severity of thinning with shoulder length hair as I go on my new journey. The facts are if and when a new stem cell / safe side effect free topical (that actually works) is available, I will use it. Until then I may as well shave it down, fill in the very few gaps with SMP and perfect everything below the top of my scalp (internally and externally).

If nothing comes than I have already saved my self the grief of future nothingness.

Also to those guys on here who only care about what females think of bald dudes I really reallllly have to ask you if you believe the sh*t you tell yourself? Or you are just making excuses as to why you are not living the life you want while enjoying time with the women you want. Women love confidence and comedy. If you can give them both you can get into any girl you want. #fact

I feel like alot of people on here really must have serious mental health issues to be wanting to kill themselves over this stuff or call themselves "ugly". Think about that... Girls like confidence and comedy yet you yourself call yourself "ugly". The f*** is that? Come on man.

I could go over how many famous guys are bald and get super hot girls but yes, they are famous. How about all the avergae joes who are bald who still pull hot tail all day every day?? Maybe if you hit a gym you would find some new buddies who can show you a new side to life?? Just saying.

But really, tell me if you think this guy is good looking or ugly in your opinion? Seriously. The poll is at the top.

Ps. Ill still give Brotzu a shot once im all buzzed down, assuming this thing ever comes out. But im not spending 100 Euro a month on that lol. I could without thought but I would rather save that 1200 Euro over the period of a year and pitch it towards Shiseido should they come through.

2qbtbns.png

2ztj1ch.png

v3k1p3.png

Here is this guys soon to be wife:

https://www.instagram.com/piamuehlenbeck/?hair loss=en

So stop sulking my friends and go out and live life, please. For your own sake.

Last edited:

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would say they are all handsome guys - I don't think that every bald man will get instantly rejected by all women, I've never said that.
I've said that if you are BALD but have a good face for it, you will lose access to perhaps 30% of girls who are "Needs hair, period"; but you will still have plenty of good looking girls going after you.
My problem is that if you don't have a traditionally good looking masculine face, and you go BALD and it doesn't suit you, you are screwed.
Girls have a certain type; most girls like the tall NW1 handsome; a few like the pretty boy look, others like the masculine bald lifter look.

I was a pretty boy type (i wasn't exactly a 9/10 or anything mind) with good hair so I got a few girls, but when my hair went I have the extremely ill man look = no girls. My face needed hair unlike those in the pictures.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah that is just a bald dude I know of. My bad I have always only posted here. I have never seen the impact section, it cant be worse than people talking about suicide.... Just saying.

But yea if you look insanely wierd like @Cue Bald was saying then I guess I can see where youre coming from. But I highly doubt every single last person here is that bad. I mean I dont know how all higher Norwood do not just shave it off, seeing Im a NW2 perfect hairline with stage 1 thinning and Im ready to just let it go.... How could holding on to hair in NW3 or more look better than a clean shaven head?

I saw a guy at an office the other day, asian fellow. He literally looked like this

1zz3x2d.jpg

but worse, and he kept all the hair on sides and back...??? I was literally looking at the outline of his skull and it was perfect! I cant believe he was not going clean bald! It would look 10000000000000000% better IMO. I can bet most of you could look perfectly badass and fine shaven. I get wanting your hair back more than alot of things but I think you guys are way to hard on yourselves. A lot of you at least.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well yeah i keep it short i wouldn't grow it out like that as a) it looks an absolute mess and b) it actually draws more attention to the fact your hair is terrible.

but for me i never looked badass once in my life, it's not the type of person i am, i am 5'8 and weigh 130lbs. plus I crippled my arm so I can't work out without looking like a chronic masturbator.
basically the difference in the way girls treated me from when I had hair, to when I had visible hairloss, to when I hit NW4/5 speaks for itself.
I am saving for a hair transplant

Extraordinhairy Gentleman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tend to think everyone looks better with hair, depending on the specifics of the hair that is. Some people pull the baldness off a lot better than others though and can still look either passable or in some cases handsome, though that is subjective of course. It is annoying as it isnt that you just go down a notch on the looks scale, I mean you might, but if your good looks were very hair-dependant, then you're pretty much screwed. The baldness is dealt with well in the pictures presented here, but imagine a lions mane strapped on.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just lol at people who think every bald guy has that type of look. If you've got a weird shaped head, or moles all over your scalp, or a weird jawline, etc. And facial hair matters too. The whole "shave it and be confident bro!" thing is destructive and as much deceptive snake oil as the Brotion turned out to be. Keeping your hair as short as possible sure...but it's better in the way that piss is better than sh*t.

Some guys just can't do the bald look.

H

Reaction score
Just lol at people who think every bald guy has that type of look. If you've got a weird shaped head, or moles all over your scalp, or a weird jawline, etc. And facial hair matters too. The whole "shave it and be confident bro!" thing is destructive and as much deceptive snake oil as the Brotion turned out to be. Keeping your hair as short as possible sure...but it's better in the way that piss is better than sh*t.

Some guys just can't do the bald look.
All guys cant do the thinning hair look though.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we really need to bring ourselves down so much because of Brotzu??
It was ALL hype on this forum and any guy who thought for ten seconds was at least sceptical, if not a complete non-believer.

come on guys, a lotion for AA?
I say we should still expect the Japs to be able to do something.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we really need to bring ourselves down so much because of Brotzu??
It was ALL hype on this forum and any guy who thought for ten seconds was at least sceptical, if not a complete non-believer.

come on guys, a lotion for AA?
I say we should still expect the Japs to be able to do something.

The fact that it was a lotion has nothing to do with how effective it is or not. I can cook you up a lotion that will stop your hair loss completely. It will just completely f*** up the rest of your body.

If it doesn't work it is due to the ingredients being shitty, not the fact that it is a topical.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that it was a lotion has nothing to do with how effective it is or not. I can cook you up a lotion that will stop your hair loss completely. It will just completely f*** up the rest of your body.

If it doesn't work it is due to the ingredients being shitty, not the fact that it is a topical.
Agreed.
The point i'm trying to make is hat we did not have good reasons to hype the Brotion.

Sure, you could list stuff, like Fidia bought it.... Patents, Brotzu's shirt colour etc etc.. but they are not good reasons at all.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The point i'm trying to make is hat we did not have good reasons to hype the Brotion.

Sure, you could list stuff, like Fidia bought it.... Patents, Brotzu's shirt colour etc etc.. but they are not good reasons at all.

Uh yeah it's called memes, bucko