Webber Naturals ''anti Dht Mega Pills'' Try

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, tell me if i am not in the right section !

So with all my research about natural dht blocker.. saw palmetto, pumpkin see oil and zinc are mostly the 3 names always coming out !

So i was looking at my pharmacy and found this ''Super Prostate extra strenght softgels'' by weber naturals.

It contains per pill :

- 320 mg : saw palmetto
- 480 mg : pumpkin seed oil
- 15 mg : zinc
- 55 mg : tomato extract (6 % lycopene)

I know natural dht blocker are not even close to propecia,etc ! and wont stop hair loss but if it can slow down even just a little bit it is still worth a try for me !

I am starting it and keeping you updated after 2 months (60 pills bottle)

What are you thoughts ?

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool, let us know if you get any sides. I'd be very interested to hear or see the results.

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Vinc, if that supplement were to work it would have the same exact sides as a pharmaceutical AA.

Might as well just get the finasteride

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Vinc, if that supplement were to work it would have the same exact sides as a pharmaceutical AA.

Might as well just get the finasteride

Finasteride does a lot more than “blocking an enzyme”. It’s not like “oh hey I’m propecia we’re closed”.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What else does it do besides impairing the function of a specific enzyme?

Progesterone induces gyno, blocks androstenedione, blocks dehydroepiandrosterone, lowers LH, blocks testosterone, want me to keep going? Because I’m a minute, hairlosstalk scientific minds here are going to demand for an ncbi article and I will choose to ignore them.

No relation between a natural topical dht blocker - which will probably do nothing - and a medication such as this. Believe me lad.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Progesterone induces gyno, blocks androstenedione, blocks dehydroepiandrosterone, lowers LH, blocks testosterone, want me to keep going? Because I’m a minute, hairlosstalk scientific minds here are going to demand for an ncbi article and I will choose to ignore them.

No relation between a natural topical dht blocker - which will probably do nothing - and a medication such as this. Believe me lad.
So applying finasteride to testosterone will block its somehow ? Or it binds to the ar ?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It’s a shame we can’t ask you to cite your claims because they are pretty outlandish.

Last edited:

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So applying finasteride to testosterone will block its somehow ? Or it binds to the ar ?

It initially blocks dht but it has a cycle of actions, the last of which is to block the formation of testosterone and other hormones. I’ll try to find the complete list later. In my opinion, those who don’t suffer simply don’t respond to the drug or they are more dependent on T rather than DHT. For someone who has low T and DHT does most of the work, putting him on finasteride is gonna be a nightmare.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It initially blocks dht but it has a cycle of actions, the last of which is to block the formation of testosterone and other hormones. I’ll try to find the complete list later. In my opinion, those who don’t suffer simply don’t respond to the drug or they are more dependent on T rather than DHT. For someone who has low T and DHT does most of the work, putting him on finasteride is gonna be a nightmare.
so the reduction of dht causes a negative feedback to the production of T ?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Studies shows Super antioxidant such as astaxanthin or lycopene enhance Saw palmetto effectiveness (understand more powerfull). That’s why you will find a lot of brands sellings combos. Depending on the dose you take You might obviously have some side effects people have with propecia. but, a lot of people don't think about this: it’s a good alternative for those who can’t have prescription for fina or when it’s too costly. eventhough I don’t know how much this supplement cost, like Isaid there are other brands selling such complex at cheap prices… that said Zinc is definitely a good bonus!

inmyhead

Reaction score
The real reason why finasteride helps if that it increases estrogen, not that it kills DHT.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you’re trying to block DHT, just take an actual medicine that blocks it...

Hey ! to answer what you said and what most people replied to like you.. i am willing to cut a little bit of dht ! but not 70-80 % of it lile 1mg of finasteride does !!

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Studies shows Super antioxidant such as astaxanthin or lycopene enhance Saw palmetto effectiveness (understand more powerfull). That’s why you will find a lot of brands sellings combos. Depending on the dose you take You might obviously have some side effects people have with propecia. but, a lot of people don't think about this: it’s a good alternative for those who can’t have prescription for fina or when it’s too costly. eventhough I don’t know how much this supplement cost, like Isaid there are other brands selling such complex at cheap prices… that said Zinc is definitely a good bonus!

17 $ cad for 60 days on amazon ! gotta even cheaper in us