Webber Naturals ''anti Dht Mega Pills'' Try

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I usually get same propecia side effects on 640mg/day saw palmetto

so what are you on now ? i heard a lot of people having sides from saw palmetto at mega dose 500-1000 mg a day

Thats why the max dose a day recommended is 320mg or 2 x 160

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Vinc, if that supplement were to work it would have the same exact sides as a pharmaceutical AA.

Might as well just get the finasteride

but it is less stronger ! so the positive effect will be less, such as the sides.. i was thinking about getting 0.10-25 mg of fina a day.. thats why i am trying this first..

because i will never gonna take more of 0,25 mg a day of fina.. would rather have a shaved head

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me finasteride has tremendous results, we are talking massive shedding of the old ones and new, strong hair growing instead every day. For those who keep saying that it’s because estrogen go up, I’ve got news for you. I had blood tests, my e2 was lower than before taking finasteride. IMO finasteride has to do with progesterone, or some other mechanism. It is definitely not estrogen, trust me. And serum dht levels remained the same by the way. The plot thickens :)

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me finasteride has tremendous results, we are talking massive shedding of the old ones and new, strong hair growing instead every day. For those who keep saying that it’s because estrogen go up, I’ve got news for you. I had blood tests, my e2 was lower than before taking finasteride. IMO finasteride has to do with progesterone, or some other mechanism. It is definitely not estrogen, trust me. And serum dht levels remained the same by the way. The plot thickens :)

ohhh i thought you were dissing finasteride ? so you approve it ?

abcdefg

Reaction score
Progesterone induces gyno, blocks androstenedione, blocks dehydroepiandrosterone, lowers LH, blocks testosterone, want me to keep going? Because I’m a minute, hairlosstalk scientific minds here are going to demand for an ncbi article and I will choose to ignore them.

No relation between a natural topical dht blocker - which will probably do nothing - and a medication such as this. Believe me lad.

True, but its very debatable given the small percent change in these hormones what if anything these would actually contribute to real meaningful changes in someone. Which is why no one knows I guess. Its just vague things like hormone x contributes to y without any real meaningful numbers or facts

abcdefg

Reaction score
Sure, it works. But I can’t imagine someone swallowing that pill for ten-twenty years.

Castrated men are the equivalent of someone swallowing this pill forever. Did you look at the biological models the drug was based off of? There is a 10 year study following men taking it for 10 years. People bring up the same questions over and over. All this information is out there.
I agree with you though that we cant even come close to answering most questions about the endocrine system. Nothing is ever for certain it carries risks for sure.

Last edited:

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry I only take Giga Pills, Mega Pills are for losers.

Faizan Ali

My Regimen
Reaction score
so what are you on now ? i heard a lot of people having sides from saw palmetto at mega dose 500-1000 mg a day

Thats why the max dose a day recommended is 320mg or 2 x 160
Yeah i experienced no side effects at 320 mg dosage but the efficacy decreased in my case so I switched to finasteride 0.25mg eod

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True, but its very debatable given the small percent change in these hormones what if anything these would actually contribute to real meaningful changes in someone. Which is why no one knows I guess. Its just vague things like hormone x contributes to y without any real meaningful numbers or facts

How’s any of what he said true, Progesterone causes gyno? What relevance does that have on a 5-ARI besides finasteride being a derivative of Progesterone. 5-ARI’s Blocks androstenedione, DHEA, and Testosterone? I’m pretty sure he’s just made all that up and judging by his flagrant disregard for providing evidence for his claims I’d say I’m pretty spot on, 5AR doesn’t even catalyse those steroids.

Faizan Ali

My Regimen
Reaction score
At 640 mg saw palmetto i got very strong sexual side effects like lack of ejaculation fluid and very soft errection. Compared to this 0.25 md finas was way better if i have to rate the extent of sides then i would say
640 mg saw pal =8/10
0.25 mg finas= 4.5/10
But remember ratio of people having serious side effects on high saw pal dosage is very less compared to finas

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At 640 mg saw palmetto i got very strong sexual side effects like lack of ejaculation fluid and very soft errection. Compared to this 0.25 md finas was way better if i have to rate the extent of sides then i would say
640 mg saw pal =8/10
0.25 mg finas= 4.5/10
But remember ratio of people having serious side effects on high saw pal dosage is very less compared to finas

True ! i will finish this 2 months bottle and see after, maybe i will try 0,25 fina if my hair get really bad but never gonna top this dose ! thnx !

fscmdm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, tell me if i am not in the right section !

So with all my research about natural dht blocker.. saw palmetto, pumpkin see oil and zinc are mostly the 3 names always coming out !

So i was looking at my pharmacy and found this ''Super Prostate extra strenght softgels'' by weber naturals.

It contains per pill :

- 320 mg : saw palmetto
- 480 mg : pumpkin seed oil
- 15 mg : zinc
- 55 mg : tomato extract (6 % lycopene)

I know natural dht blocker are not even close to propecia,etc ! and wont stop hair loss but if it can slow down even just a little bit it is still worth a try for me !

I am starting it and keeping you updated after 2 months (60 pills bottle)

What are you thoughts ?
Progesterone blocks DHT and is what you're looking for. Use a Progesterone cream, rub it on thin skin to be absorbed into blood stream. Read this article. Sorry, this site won't allow me to post the article. Go to Youngagain.com look for article on Progesterone. That same website carries a "very" cheap, but good quality progesterone cream.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, quick update, i finished my first bottle couple days ago and started a new one.

I don't have before / after pictures cause it only worth doing it after more time like 6 months +.

About my itch, definitely not gone (nothing for me works anyway about itchness)

No sexual sides, i still get morning woods just like before. With sex life i cant tell.. no girlfriend, one night, etc recently

So i have no sides, which i could be making them in my head because of anxiety)

But i definitely have more watery semen. and my loads are also really smalls. 100 % its not in my head. Ejaculation volume is at least 40 % less than this summer (before taking it. And my ''masturbation'' frequency hasnt change (not more than this summer at all), so it cant be due to that.

Anyway i am still taking it until 2019 at least, keep you guys updating.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Progesterone blocks DHT and is what you're looking for. Use a Progesterone cream, rub it on thin skin to be absorbed into blood stream. Read this article. Sorry, this site won't allow me to post the article. Go to Youngagain.com look for article on Progesterone. That same website carries a "very" cheap, but good quality progesterone cream.
Do you take progesterone cream? If so, what has been your experience? On others treatments as well? Thank you

abcdefg

Reaction score
Who really has not tried these supplements? The problem is saw palmetto is not strong enough so it probably wont do anything. if it did than your back at sides. You cant avoid sides maybe they wont match finasteride, or maybe they are worse we dont know.
Your best off using the real stuff even with the stigma attached to drugs, but they are drugs because they are made powerful to get results for a problem with no other solution. Again if male pattern baldness had a natural solution a drug wouldnt need to exist men would solve it with diet, or everyone would talk about the magic supplement that fixed male pattern baldness. There isnt one.

abcdefg

Reaction score
How’s any of what he said true, Progesterone causes gyno? What relevance does that have on a 5-ARI besides finasteride being a derivative of Progesterone. 5-ARI’s Blocks androstenedione, DHEA, and Testosterone? I’m pretty sure he’s just made all that up and judging by his flagrant disregard for providing evidence for his claims I’d say I’m pretty spot on, 5AR doesn’t even catalyse those steroids.

Actually I think your right. I just assumed he was right because why else would he say it?