Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

HairlineOfGod

My Regimen
Reaction score
Am i the only person who literally just washes the cartridge with a bit of cold water and uses it for like 6 months in a row?

Same here. Just using antibacterial spray on it, before using and after using.

Never had problem.

Quick update for me :

I'm 1 month at 1.5mm, begin to see really good progress, Dermrolling is doing wonders at the moment, in one month i'll post picture i think.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Same here. Just using antibacterial spray on it, before using and after using.

Never had problem.

Quick update for me :

I'm 1 month at 1.5mm, begin to see really good progress, Dermrolling is doing wonders at the moment, in one month i'll post picture i think.

Do you roll every week?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
which dermapen do you use for the follica protocol im probably going to use dr pen but i dont know which one will be suitable in terms of speed,number of needles,etc i know it must have been discussed here before but the thread is too big i cant find it

I remember pegasus who is well informed on the topic saying the derminator 2 would be the best for following their protocol.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
which dermapen do you use for the follica protocol im probably going to use dr pen but i dont know which one will be suitable in terms of speed,number of needles,etc i know it must have been discussed here before but the thread is too big i cant find it

Any pen can be used. As long as you know the speed and number of needles the time for a given area can be easily calculated.

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm worried about rogaine shipments being terminated. All international travel from the US is being banned.. and they're looking at banning domestic flights within. I think we're losing our precious bottles very shortly.

EDIT: which means whatever hair we can grow... whatever it is... kiss it goodbye.

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, our minoxidil will be ok. They aren't stopping the flow of good cross-border, only travel. Kirkland minoxidil is made in Israel. Even if anything they use comes from China they are back up and running now too. I import from China, and my suppliers are operating at 100% now. No problem getting goods to the US.

ok good. the apocalypse may happen, but we still want whatever strands we have left lol.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been shedding like crazy last week or so, have been a bit lazy with my weekly rolling , or maybe its "seasonal" loss .. hah

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys important question, two weeks ago I started dermarolling and minoxidil and got puffy and itchy eyes after just 4 days and stopped and chalked it up to the minoxidil since it seemed to be at its worst after application. The eye issues started to improve but still slightly lingered for two weeks. I then dermaroller two nights ago and for the last two days I’ve had the sides seem to increase. At first I thought this could be due to the ethyl alcahol I soaked it in before using but that wouldn’t make sense because I rinse the needle with hot water before using and I’ve drank alcahol before and this never happened. So my dry eyes could be either from the minoxidil and just happened to be worse a little bit or caused from rolling but I’ve never heard of this happening to anyone else from just rolling. Does anyone know of dermarolling causing dry eyes??

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay i am starting my experiment to see if i can keep permanent gains from using minoxidil for a month after wounding once every two weeks.

so plan is .8mm once every two weeks on a bare area of my temple using rogaine foam for percision. I dont want the liquid affecting normal follicles as much as possible.

The plan is to induce growth and then stop the minoxidil to see if wounding and minoxidkl together provide permanent gains. I will also be on .1mg of finasteride. Vitamin E gamma and omega 3s.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Well, I've tried this for over a year (1.5mm every 10 days or so with a a6 derma pen) and I can't say it has helped maintain or regrow. Ive been on minoxidil and finasteride for several years as well as trying various natural topicals, but I think really all that derma rolling does is increase minoxidil absorption in the end.

So, I think also given the coronavirus crisis I'd want to minimize my risk of infection/contamination, having wounds on my head would probably be a bad idea anyway. For those guys who this actually worked though, all the best for continued hair gains.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, our minoxidil will be ok. They aren't stopping the flow of good cross-border, only travel. Kirkland minoxidil is made in Israel. Even if anything they use comes from China they are back up and running now too. I import from China, and my suppliers are operating at 100% now. No problem getting goods to the US.
Israel is currently on a lockdown heavily enforced by the Israeli Defense Forces.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I doubt it will last that long. Oh well. I ordered a year's supply just before this hit lol
same tbh. Israel is the most prepared country for these kinds of scenarios. They have been planning a response to biological attacks for decades, given that they are surrounded by enemies who have actively planned to use biological agents to destroy Israel. Our Kirkland is safe, but definitely delayed, bois. Enjoy needling za scalps!