Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I’m needling for better absorption and regrowth what’s the best use. Is 1.5mm every week or .5mm daily better

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn now I’m all confused

Like the virus, the majority of what you're hearing about the frequency of needling and the length of the needles is anecdotal

There is little evidence to determine what works best, as results vary from person to person with different needling regimes

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I microneedeld with 0.8 mm 26 hours ago and I still can't even touch my head, because it hurts to much. How do you want to needle with 2 mm every 2 days?
Oh don't worry, I almost don't bleed at all at 2mm and it's not very painful to me actually

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did 1.5 mm every 4 days for 4 months and I think it thicken a bit my hairline, but then I stop doing It and now I'm worse than baseline :( this time I'm going to be more serious about It. My main target is maintenance

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did 1.5 mm every 4 days for 4 months and I think it thicken a bit my hairline, but then I stop doing It and now I'm worse than baseline :( this time I'm going to be more serious about It. My main target is maintenance

Did you use minoxidil?