Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. The pen has a dial with .25 increments. I suppose you could estimate between since it's a smooth dial and not segmented. I have hair everywhere else and was just thinking of trying the corners where I have the most loss. I just have no idea what 1400-1800 per cm2 would even look like

no idea what it looks like but i just go till my head feels on fire with my slower derminator lol . Your ment to go 2 cm into healthy hair but im not sure how you define healthy so do the whole thing into the donor zone 2cm hence the 30mins.
I was thinking of buying the new a6s model but it went out of stock never came back assume due to global pandemic

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no idea what it looks like but i just go till my head feels on fire with my slower derminator lol . Your ment to go 2 cm into healthy hair but im not sure how you define healthy so do the whole thing into the donor zone 2cm hence the 30mins.
I was thinking of buying the new a6s model but it went out of stock never came back assume due to global pandemic
I might give it a try. Probably just means go just past the point where your hair is still strong

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hype train my balls.

I’ve been needling for over 12 months to no avail.

I was not on oral minoxidil. I am now. I am also now following the protocol.

Now I am on OM and following Follica protocol.

For the first time since forever I’m seeing baby hairs on my hairline.

I’m not insinuating anything, just providing some data.

Learn to read.

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hype train my balls.

I’ve been needling for over 12 months to no avail.

I was not on oral minoxidil. I am now. I am also now following the protocol.

Now I am on OM and following Follica protocol.

For the first time since forever I’m seeing baby hairs on my hairline.

I’m not insinuating anything, just providing some data.

Learn to read.
So you only do oral Minoxdil after wounding? I've been doing topical but it's a pain to keep up. How much do you take daily because I want to do the same. I know there's a study out there but it's hard to keep up with so much sh*t. Thanks in advance for the help.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you only do oral Minoxdil after wounding? I've been doing topical but it's a pain to keep up. How much do you take daily because I want to do the same. I know there's a study out there but it's hard to keep up with so much sh*t. Thanks in advance for the help.

I do 1.25mg Oral Minoxidil daily.

I try to run every day to avoid oral minoxidil side effects.

Ramsey A.

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys i had Smp done about 1 year and half ago ..I would like to use the dr pen and minoxidil..would the micro needling damage my smp

Ramsey A.

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any pics of the SMP? was it successful?
0E50F7BE-CDA4-4490-BEAF-17AA94342F34.jpeg

Ramsey A.

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any pics of the SMP? was it successful?
So far I got positive compliments from everyone ..but I seen people they had smp and they started a minoxidil regimen and the results they got are amazing ..I’m Norwood 6 and I think with hair and smp it will look amazing ..I just don’t know which regimen works best

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good stuff, I also started needling around Nov 2018 and nothing much happened. I regrowth. But I wasn’t on Min.

Tonight I did Follica protocol session #2 and I’m feeling pretty confident. I’ve got baby hairs on my hairline - haven’t seen those in YEARS!

I've just logged in for the first time in months and haven't been keeping up to date with the thread. Would you mind telling me what the Folica protocol is, please?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks.
The Follica protocol includes an electric dermstamp device that needles faster than the derminator and A7. Meaning lots more hole punches per square centimetre each second.

To compensate people with the derminar or are going over the same spot four or five times.

The recommended depth is .8mm but since the derminator only has .75 and 1.00 many of us are opting for 1mm on fast with 12 needles for 20 - 30 minutes.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Follica protocol includes an electric dermstamp device that needles faster than the derminator and A7. Meaning lots more hole punches per square centimetre each second.

To compensate people with the derminar or are going over the same spot four or five times.

The recommended depth is .8mm but since the derminator only has .75 and 1.00 many of us are opting for 1mm on fast with 12 needles for 20 - 30 minutes.

Jeez, that's a long time! It takes less than 10 minutes to do my whole head.

Not sure what speed my dermapen goes at but I'll give this a go on my temples.

ErikW

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have now passed 9 months with the following regimen:

* Dermastamping (Derminator 2) - 1,5 mm, 1 time/week.
* Minoxidil (Rogaine liquid) 2 times/day.
* Lipogain Big 3 schampoo (containing Ketokonazole) 1 time every second day.
* Priorin (Biotin) - 2 tablets/day.

I experienced great results already after 3 months and since then I think it has maintained. I started to work out at the gym between month 3 - 6 though, and after month 5 I experienced a new shedding period with less and weaker hair again. I stopped going to the gym because of that and now after 9 months the hair is better again. I'm not sure if the new shedding period was because of the gym or because of the treatment. My twin brother (who is undergoing the exact same treatment but who is not working out) experienced a similar shedding period where he lost a lot of hair when applying Minoxidil after almost a couple of months. We are talking about a shedding period like the initial one after the start of the treatment. What do you think? Can the gym affect the results so clearly or do you think the new shedding period was only because of the treatment?

Here you can see the results. First 3 pictures from after 3 months, then after 6 months, then after 9 months and the 3 last pictures are from before the treatment started.

Efter 3 Månader.1.jpg
Efter 3 Månader.2.jpg
Efter 3 Månader.3.jpg
Efter 6 Månader.1.JPG
Efter 6 Månader.2.JPG
Efter 6 Månader.3.JPG
Efter 9 Månader.1.jpg
Efter 9 Månader.2.jpg
Efter 9 Månader.3.jpg
Före.1.jpg
Före.2.jpg
Före.3.jpg

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have now passed 9 months with the following regimen:

* Dermastamping (Derminator 2) - 1,5 mm, 1 time/week.
* Minoxidil (Rogaine liquid) 2 times/day.
* Lipogain Big 3 schampoo (containing Ketokonazole) 1 time every second day.
* Priorin (Biotin) - 2 tablets/day.

I experienced great results already after 3 months and since then I think it has maintained. I started to work out at the gym between month 3 - 6 though, and after month 5 I experienced a new shedding period with less and weaker hair again. I stopped going to the gym because of that and now after 9 months the hair is better again. I'm not sure if the new shedding period was because of the gym or because of the treatment. My twin brother (who is undergoing the exact same treatment but who is not working out) experienced a similar shedding period where he lost a lot of hair when applying Minoxidil after almost a couple of months. We are talking about a shedding period like the initial one after the start of the treatment. What do you think? Can the gym affect the results so clearly or do you think the new shedding period was only because of the treatment?

Here you can see the results. First 3 pictures from after 3 months, then after 6 months, then after 9 months and the 3 last pictures are from before the treatment started.

View attachment 139442 View attachment 139443 View attachment 139444 View attachment 139445 View attachment 139446 View attachment 139447 View attachment 139448 View attachment 139449 View attachment 139450 View attachment 139451 View attachment 139452 View attachment 139453
Anything that increases androgens and if you are sensitive to the effects, you will sustain damage. Having sex, working out, high animal fat/whey diet are all culprits.

Ramsey A.

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anything that increases androgens and if you are sensitive to the effects, you will sustain damage. Having sex, working out, high animal fat/whey diet are all culprits.
So what is it recommended to someone that works out or has lots of sex or on diet but still wanna do the same regimen?

Last edited: