Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So far I got positive compliments from everyone ..but I seen people they had smp and they started a minoxidil regimen and the results they got are amazing ..I’m Norwood 6 and I think with hair and smp it will look amazing ..I just don’t know which regimen works best

All or nothing mentality.

You just start with one drug and try it out for a year and in your case you don't even have to worry about time because you look great with the SMP.

After a year access if you need to go on another drug if the first one doesn't work.

I suggest starting with minoxidil and dermapen.

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone here use minoxidil that has fina in it right after stamping?Im about to order minoxidil with 0.05% fina in it but Idk if its smart to use it right after stamping(Im already on oral duta).

Ramsey A.

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone here use minoxidil that has fina in it right after stamping?Im about to order minoxidil with 0.05% fina in it but Idk if its smart to use it right after stamping(Im already on oral duta).
Where are you gonna order it from?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have now passed 9 months with the following regimen:

* Dermastamping (Derminator 2) - 1,5 mm, 1 time/week.
* Minoxidil (Rogaine liquid) 2 times/day.
* Lipogain Big 3 schampoo (containing Ketokonazole) 1 time every second day.
* Priorin (Biotin) - 2 tablets/day.

I experienced great results already after 3 months and since then I think it has maintained. I started to work out at the gym between month 3 - 6 though, and after month 5 I experienced a new shedding period with less and weaker hair again. I stopped going to the gym because of that and now after 9 months the hair is better again. I'm not sure if the new shedding period was because of the gym or because of the treatment. My twin brother (who is undergoing the exact same treatment but who is not working out) experienced a similar shedding period where he lost a lot of hair when applying Minoxidil after almost a couple of months. We are talking about a shedding period like the initial one after the start of the treatment. What do you think? Can the gym affect the results so clearly or do you think the new shedding period was only because of the treatment?

Here you can see the results. First 3 pictures from after 3 months, then after 6 months, then after 9 months and the 3 last pictures are from before the treatment started.

View attachment 139442 View attachment 139443 View attachment 139444 View attachment 139445 View attachment 139446 View attachment 139447 View attachment 139448 View attachment 139449 View attachment 139450 View attachment 139451 View attachment 139452 View attachment 139453

Great results, but it's absolutely essential that you hop on a 5ari.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anything that increases androgens and if you are sensitive to the effects, you will sustain damage. Having sex, working out, high animal fat/whey diet are all culprits.

It's typical minoxidil cycle shedding. You can see it in studies and there's a ton of anecdotal evidence on these forums alone that it happens.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you guys get your sandalwood from?I am using essential oil and it is sticky as hell.

I know it's been discussed at length but I can't be bothered to read through 674 pages... Derminator seems to be gone, where to buy?

xoxo thanks for your reply

Last edited:

zixcross

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, i was balding since 2017 in a very aggressive diffuse pattern. I am 21 years old

Tried minoxidil during 2 weeks but stopped because of horrible sides (cardiovascular and low bp). Tried finasteride after that, failed too because of sexual sides effects.

Chose to try Zix as a replacement of Finasteride and dermastamp as a replacement of Minoxidil. Shedding is almost zero today. Regrew lot of hair

I began zix and needling in November 2017. I apply Zix 2 times a day on average. I dermaroller weekly with 2mm and almost daily with 1mm

November 2017: 1cm

View attachment 130633

January 2018: 1cm

View attachment 130634

May 2018: 1cm

View attachment 130635

October 2018: 1.5 cm

View attachment 130637

Today : 4-5cm

View attachment 130639

Sorry for the bad quality but it's all I have.

Thanks for your great posting. I'm starting zix this week and your posting was the one that made me do this.

But after seeing your photo, I'm not sure if you really had such a bad hair loss in the first place. In your 1st picture you took in Jan 2018, maybe it's just the light that made your hair look bad. What's your thought on my opinion?

And when did you actually start to notice your regrowth? Somewhere between Jan~May 2018?

Sorry, one more question! Do you happen to wash your hair every time before you apply zix?

Thanks for reading. I feel happy for your regrowth.

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And now we have the Coronavirus, brought to us by China. I sure hope this whole mess doesn't stop the production / shipments of Rogaine, Sandalore, the micro needling equipment, and all the companies doing their trials. That would really SUCK.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
And now we have the Coronavirus, brought to us by China. I sure hope this whole mess doesn't stop the production / shipments of Rogaine, Sandalore, the micro needling equipment, and all the companies doing their trials. That would really SUCK.
It’s bound to have a massive affect. No shipping in or out. Huge backlogs in parcel sorting centres. You might never get it

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know where you are, but in the US it's not an issue. I just got something in the mail from China yesterday.

I'm in the US. i stocked up on extra bottles of rogaine just in case. I don't have a clue if shipments will be halted in the near future.

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ordered extra derminator needles about 5 weeks ago and still hasn't arrived. Since switching to the Follica protocol I've used a new needle for each session and I'm currently out. Was supposed to needle again this Tuesday so hoping it gets here sometime this week. Would suck to have to take a break after seeing some initial good things.

redryder

My Regimen
Reaction score

China is handing this much better than the US. Soon it'll be harder to get good manufactured in the US than China.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ordered extra derminator needles about 5 weeks ago and still hasn't arrived. Since switching to the Follica protocol I've used a new needle for each session and I'm currently out. Was supposed to needle again this Tuesday so hoping it gets here sometime this week. Would suck to have to take a break after seeing some initial good things.
Why use a new needle, just clean it with alcohol then soap and water