Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
This has been one big bust for me.

Started dermarolling in January, trying different needle lengths, intervals and whatnot, and my diffused hair has taken a hit.

I still have near full coverage, but since I've been dermarolling I've noticed a decrease in density behind the hairline aka the f*****g island. Sometimes even toppik fibers can't fully conceal my balding. I've gone from needing a dab of fibers from the small bottle to near enough getting through 20g of the sh*t every month. The worse thing is the constant fear of detection, I'm an expert in finding the darkest part of a room and not moving from there haha.

I added minoxidil on 1 October, but only 4 times a week but nothing to report except more thinning in the 6 weeks I've added it.

Also got woken up to heart palpitations the other night at 3am so that was good.

Honestly don't know where I go from here, a hair transplant would sort me out but find it quite invasive and as i've been tricking everyone into thinking I'm a fullhead for these past 8 years, can't really do that when I turn up with a buzzed head and scabs all over my diffused NW6 head.

Keep going if youve just added min within past few months.... today I can say I have seen the first amount of what could be legitimate improvement . I started even earlier then you over a year ago but ive been on and off minoxidil over that period , recently I started applying min more consistently and at first I experienced a massive shed, I was never a big believer in the min shed but from how it was then to how it is now seems to be huge. The shed lasted a while I think if you add needling to the min the shed is worse as there could be way more absorption, but once those hairs enter the next phase and grow out the results will be good.

Things to note from my recent apparent improvement:-

I use min immediately after I roll
I roll very hard around 2 to 2.5mm and every 3 weeks or so
I add sandalore to my minoxidil
I recently started doing scalp massaging with this
I started to wash my hair more frequently and use both aplacin shampoo and keto 2%
I was applying keto cream frequently ( not so much within the past few weeks)

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This has been one big bust for me.

Started dermarolling in January, trying different needle lengths, intervals and whatnot, and my diffused hair has taken a hit.

I still have near full coverage, but since I've been dermarolling I've noticed a decrease in density behind the hairline aka the f*****g island. Sometimes even toppik fibers can't fully conceal my balding. I've gone from needing a dab of fibers from the small bottle to near enough getting through 20g of the sh*t every month. The worse thing is the constant fear of detection, I'm an expert in finding the darkest part of a room and not moving from there haha.

I added minoxidil on 1 October, but only 4 times a week but nothing to report except more thinning in the 6 weeks I've added it.

Also got woken up to heart palpitations the other night at 3am so that was good.

Honestly don't know where I go from here, a hair transplant would sort me out but find it quite invasive and as i've been tricking everyone into thinking I'm a fullhead for these past 8 years, can't really do that when I turn up with a buzzed head and scabs all over my diffused NW6 head.
If you added minoxidil 1.5 months ago, you probably just shedded alot of hair. minoxidil wrecked like 2-3k hairs on my head

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you added minoxidil 1.5 months ago, you probably just shedded alot of hair. minoxidil wrecked like 2-3k hairs on my head
Yes, used for 10yrs with no effects, but after dermarolling had a big shedding (and more density)

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crown update

Attachments

• 20191118_191903.jpg
    20191118_191903.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 687
  • 20191118_191848.jpg
    20191118_191848.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 679
  • 20191118_191944.jpg
    20191118_191944.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 655
  • 20191118_191927.jpg
    20191118_191927.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 687

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly.

Unfortunately, no one here has been able to regrow hair on needling alone. Those brave souls who have tried it that way failed. It's a pity, because the studies were hinting that it did something on its own, but such claims haven't been reproduced by a single man on these forums.

Reality sucks, I wish I was one of the lucky minority that are responding (which are also on minoxidil or something else).

I really wish the progress pics I'll be posting in November shows something positive, but I really doubt it :(
Time for a update brother

Richieron

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Serioxyl (Stemox) crosses the blood brain barrier? Obviously alot of people are having success using it in conjunction with needling. Very curious about this though.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
hey @ToLGuy make sure you post a comparison of either before you started treatment or when you first started to now with your November update and then we can make a proper analysis of your results for you , at least see if you got some sort of maintenance from it, by now you would have thought you would of seen a small loss from the photos if there was no maintenance but i suppose that depends on how agressive your hairloss it is for you

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Serioxyl (Stemox) crosses the blood brain barrier? Obviously alot of people are having success using it in conjunction with needling. Very curious about this though.
They do? I know stemox works, but like anything when it comes to hairloss, its not THAT effective. I also rarely see people actually using that stuff.
I put 3ml stemox in my hairline since a month or so. Lets how that goes.
All stemox does is make your scalp hypoxic by the way

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They do? I know stemox works, but like anything when it comes to hairloss, its not THAT effective. I also rarely see people actually using that stuff.
I put 3ml stemox in my hairline since a month or so. Lets how that goes.
All stemox does is make your scalp hypoxic by the way
Yes its somehow the mechanism of action of v**** (hypoxia)
Its an interesting pattern, but far away from being proved

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes its somehow the mechanism of action of v**** (hypoxia)
Its an interesting pattern, but far away from being proved
Honestly its dirt cheap and as far as i know it does actually work. And if theres one thing i learned with hairloss, its that unless you are very lucky, you need to throw the kitchen sink at your hairloss if you really want some visible results.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
When are you applying the castor oil re needling.. also what is fo-ti and Rosemary mix you’re using?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is stemox? Never heard of it before.
its some hair growth product from loreal that you put on your scalp like minoxidil. Its not a miracle cure but its definetely doing something.
It used to be really expensive but they released a very cheap version of it some time ago: https://www.amazon.de/Garnier-Fruct...ywords=garnier+fructis&qid=1574192977&sr=8-13

This is the old one: https://www.amazon.de/LOréal-Profes...8PZXFEVWE3D&psc=1&refRID=78137122K8PZXFEVWE3D

Richieron

My Regimen
Reaction score
When are you applying the castor oil re needling.. also what is fo-ti and Rosemary mix you’re using?
Im applying 24 hours after needling.. Fo-Ti mix is from a company Saint Seer... I hope to have some down time for some progress pics soon. Stemox worked very in particular for a Greek male in a Greek forum... in conjunction with wounding and various other compounds. It's worth noting he did not use finasteride or min.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score