Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

PRM

Reaction score
i take fina since sep 2019 (1.5month) 1mg every 2-3days

So these great results are basically from microneedling, minoxidil and nizoral.

Could you please tell us how long have you been balding? Thanks!

Congratulations for the regrowth!

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So these great results are basically from microneedling, minoxidil and nizoral.

Could you please tell us how long have you been balding? Thanks!

Congratulations for the regrowth!
when i was 24-25yo, in 1year i lost 80% of my hair
But even when i was 16yo (now im 28) my hair already started to thin
https://imgur.com/a/N9QOmWr

Last edited:

wannahaveagoodtime

My Regimen
Reaction score
only when...
That's superb man. Congrats again. Currently, I'm using minoxidil four times a week. I have a dermapen with which i roll hard with every Saturday. I think I may start with rolling lightly with dermaroller twice a week. I generally keep minoxidil on for 3 hours and then i wash it off. How long do you keep it? Thanks for answering our questions man. Really appreciate it.

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's superb man. Congrats again. Currently, I'm using minoxidil four times a week. I have a dermapen with which i roll hard with every Saturday. I think I may start with rolling lightly with dermaroller twice a week. I generally keep minoxidil on for 3 hours and then i wash it off. How long do you keep it? Thanks for answering our questions man. Really appreciate it.
i keep it all night long while n im asleep

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
6.5months update
https://imgur.com/a/wXGgR6Y
Now i switched to derma+minoxidil every 3 days, daily nizoral
Holy sh*t. That's incredible progress. I have the exact same hairloss pattern as you and I haven't this sort of progress in 8 months since I started rolling.

This is an important reminder of how individual physiology determines results. I haven't made much progress in 8 months, but unlike the incels and trolls, I am not going to dismiss dermarolling just because it doesn't work for me.

Very happy seeing your progress btw.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Is the most commonly used approach still once a week, wound 'hard' and use 1,5/2 mm needles?

BTW I heal from the wounding within 36 hours, it feels like I should/could be doing it way more.

Nsas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 weeks ago
before - daily 1mm+1ml minoxidil
how long were you dermarolling 1mm daily before you started to see results? Are you using the brand name Nizoral shampoo or are you using the generic? Does it have sodium laureth sulfate in it?

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For those who are asking for my progress with my everyday needling, just wait two more weeks til my picture report.
I wouldn't have my hopes up though.... Judging by my shallow visual inspection, neither my crown nor my hairline are getting better. Unless the upcoming detailed pics with a magnifying glass prove otherwise, I would say that I am part of the vast non-responder majority :(

Ezekiel2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, i was balding since 2017 in a very aggressive diffuse pattern. I am 21 years old

Tried minoxidil during 2 weeks but stopped because of horrible sides (cardiovascular and low bp). Tried finasteride after that, failed too because of sexual sides effects.

Chose to try Zix as a replacement of Finasteride and dermastamp as a replacement of Minoxidil. Shedding is almost zero today. Regrew lot of hair

I began zix and needling in November 2017. I apply Zix 2 times a day on average. I dermaroller weekly with 2mm and almost daily with 1mm

November 2017: 1cm

Screenshot_20191021_050419.jpg

January 2018: 1cm

Screenshot_20191021_044629_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

May 2018: 1cm

Screenshot_20191021_044615_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

October 2018: 1.5 cm

Screenshot_20191021_044621_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Today : 4-5cm

Screenshot_20191021_044641_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality but it's all I have.

Nsas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, i was balding since 2017 in a very aggressive diffuse pattern. I am 21 years old

Tried minoxidil during 2 weeks but stopped because of horrible sides (cardiovascular and low bp). Tried finasteride after that, failed too because of sexual sides effects.

Chose to try Zix as a replacement of Finasteride and dermastamp as a replacement of Minoxidil. Shedding is almost zero today. Regrew lot of hair

I began zix and needling in November 2017. I apply Zix 2 times a day on average. I dermaroller weekly with 2mm and almost daily with 1mm

View attachment 130633

View attachment 130634

View attachment 130635

View attachment 130637

View attachment 130639

What’s Zix?

zinny999

Reaction score

I guess at 21 Years old, you could be the less than 2-5% users at the top responder. It could entirely be DermaRolling as well. 2mm does seems a Very painful procedure.

I myself am 40 years old and been balding for 20 + years. Was Norwood 4 two years ago. Dermarolling and Using Minoxidilmax Dual finasteride+Min 15% no PG for last 6 months,
Have thicken massively in the middle and near the front.
However my frontal Bald spot still there.
WIN_20191021_16_28_26_Pro (2)_LI.jpg

INT

Reaction score

View attachment 130633

View attachment 130634

View attachment 130635

View attachment 130637

View attachment 130639

Damn that is great. Seriously only from zix and microneedling?

Ezekiel2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
@INT

I take a lot of supplements : Vitamine C, vitamine k, vitamine d, collagen, biotin, magnesium

And I am on carnivore diet since December 2017. I only eat meat (mainly grassfed beef) , eggs and raw butter. Carnivore diet is suprem anti inflammatory diet, cured my scalp psoriasis, my psoriatic arthritis and removed all my crohn symptoms

I have no proof it helped my hair but I am 100% sure it removed from my body all the chronic inflammation I had for years

2mm needling sessions are very heavy, lot of blood

INT

Reaction score
@INT

I take a lot of supplements : Vitamine C, vitamine k, vitamine d, collagen, biotin, magnesium

And I am on carnivore diet since December 2017. I only eat meat (mainly grassfed beef) , eggs and raw butter. Carnivore diet is suprem anti inflammatory diet, cured my scalp psoriasis, my psoriatic arthritis and removed all my crohn symptoms

I have no proof it helped my hair but I am 100% sure it removed from my body all the chronic inflammation I had for years

2mm needling sessions are very heavy, lot of blood

Butter and (red) meat are one of the most inflammatory foods one can eat...

The only reason why a carnivore diet might give some short term health benefits is because it mimics the effects of fasting IMO... It is very likely that this diet will just be a temporary hype. Not trying to tell you what to do but be aware of the long term health consequences...