Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Ezekiel2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
I very much doubt he got regrowth from microneedling alone.

I'm following this thread from page 1 and have seen only 1 or 2 who said microneedling only got them maintenance and these were from low post accounts and no pictures. Meanwhile everyone else (atleast 5+ persons) who tried it, me included for 6 months had no results from microneedling only.

Zix is definitely key in his story, quite a lot of people who had good results/maintenance with zix only, check out the tread in the alternative section. Combining this with needling is a logical combo.

There is definitely something about zinc and androgens, it's proven to reduce inflammatory/hormonal related acne for exemple, worked quite well for me when I was teenager

For dermaneedling, we know very little things for the moment. Do it requires absolutely a topical product to work or does it work too with a systemic product?

Do you think there is a difference between topical minoxidil/ dermaroller combo and oral minoxidil / dermaroller combo for exemple?

Arne Reyns

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone can recommend me a good dermastamper (My hair is 2-3cm so i guess it's better than a dermaroller) ? I live in Europe.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
And mine please :)

Wounding hard once a week, wait with minoxidil for a day of half a day, still the most common approach?

Thanks in advance!

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone answer my question please? :)

Yes it's done weekly. 5 times in 3 directions, two directions are perpendicular to each other forming a cross and the third is diagonal.
Minoxidil can be applied immediately afterwards or it can be skipped.

1.5mm or 2.0mm is fine.

Two members here did it everyday and got crazy good results. They are @chen and @arromanus and they got excellent regrowth. You gotta read atleast the last 100 pages of this thread to get an idea where we are currently. Nobody will keep answering the same questions again and again. Just skin the last 100 pages of this thread and that will be enough.

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And mine please :)

Wounding hard once a week, wait with minoxidil for a day of half a day, still the most common approach?

Thanks in advance!

No two different studies were discussed here with two different protocols. One has you wounding once a week with no minoxidil on that day. The other with wounding twice a month with minoxidil immediately afterwards.

Some are doing microneedling for absorption at 1mm every single and got amazing results. Look at my comment above and skim the last 100 pages to get an idea where this thread is. Skimming doesn't take long and this thread is dying slowly. Those who got satisfactory results left the forum(obviously) and those still here keep getting asked the same questions again and again.

Ezekiel2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah there is a big difference.

The reason why minoxidil/zix works so well with needling is because needling makes the delivery of these compounds more efficient. (+ needling is good against fibrosis if I recall correctly)

In most cases topicals are always better than oral usage, this in combo with needling makes it by far the superior method.

Okay so dermaneedling is useless for someone who doesn't use any topical, right?

For a guy just on fina it's useless then?

I thought dermaneedling had benefits on its own

devz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think I can lose a lot in the first month of dermaneedling + minoxidil? I'm 23 and diffuse thinning, just at first stage but my hairs are gettin worse and is losing texture...

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@INT

I take a lot of supplements : Vitamine C, vitamine k, vitamine d, collagen, biotin, magnesium

And I am on carnivore diet since December 2017. I only eat meat (mainly grassfed beef) , eggs and raw butter. Carnivore diet is suprem anti inflammatory diet, cured my scalp psoriasis, my psoriatic arthritis and removed all my crohn symptoms

I have no proof it helped my hair but I am 100% sure it removed from my body all the chronic inflammation I had for years

2mm needling sessions are very heavy, lot of blood

120 ml of distilled water, 6 pills of 220mg sulfate zinc, 300mg of b6. In use 120 ml per week on average

PLEASE Ezekiel can you show us the brand or the link of each vitamin do you take ?
and also PLEASE the sulfate zinc and the b6 brands.
i tried before zix forumla and i felt that ingredient wasn't correctly melt into the distilled water + i didn't use alcohol +
i didn't feel that the zix was absorbed correctly by my follicles.

i think you gained your hair mainly thanks to your new diet + vitamins + micro-needling. did you ate junk food before you started the diet ?

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It has benefits on its own, it's good against calcification and promotes collagen production. But from my experience and others', it didn't do anything on its own to promote hair/stop balding.
Exactly.

Unfortunately, no one here has been able to regrow hair on needling alone. Those brave souls who have tried it that way failed. It's a pity, because the studies were hinting that it did something on its own, but such claims haven't been reproduced by a single man on these forums.

Reality sucks, I wish I was one of the lucky minority that are responding (which are also on minoxidil or something else).

I really wish the progress pics I'll be posting in November shows something positive, but I really doubt it :(

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think I can lose a lot in the first month of dermaneedling + minoxidil? I'm 23 and diffuse thinning, just at first stage but my hairs are gettin worse and is losing texture...

You could possible shed a lot of hairs in the process of miniaturization....but that’s okay, let it happen, once they shed new hairs possibly better and stronger will grow to replace them, depending on if you are using any topical or finasteride/saw palmetto/Nizoral/Zix etc. in conjunction to microneedling.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly.

Unfortunately, no one here has been able to regrow hair on needling alone. Those brave souls who have tried it that way failed. It's a pity, because the studies were hinting that it did something on its own, but such claims haven't been reproduced by a single man on these forums.

Thats a straight out lie and complete misinformation.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Show us all the people in this thread who had good results from microneedling alone then.
I dont remember. But i can tell your i have seen atleast a handful of threads on this forum where people documented their progress with needling alone. I dont save or remember all these posts for myself. But i know they exist because i have literally seen them multiple times. My own progress also hints at the fact it was needling that gave me progress, but im not gonna say that because dutasteride was involved.
Im not saying needling is the holy grail that shadows every hairloss medication, but it works and it does more than just increase absoprtion

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...or-finasteride-mechanical-stimulation.116396/

This is one

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there must be pain, you need to press harder, not gliding

Hey @arromanus I tried your way but I'm so sore doing it every single day. It's my third day and I'm thinking of letting every other day instead because I usually heal very quickly even from 2.00 mm microneedling. Did you ever try this three times a week to see what the result were like?

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started microneedling (dermapen) once per week(1.5mm) and i did that 3 sessions. My hair is as important as my life ,Can i regrowth back my temples!???
(Then i will share my results every month and i’m using minoxidil for 4years)

Attachments

• 0D78B162-CFE6-418D-BC67-EA5EDBBAC6BE.jpeg
    0D78B162-CFE6-418D-BC67-EA5EDBBAC6BE.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 960
  • 9512278E-174C-49C3-B427-81710066DBF3.png
    9512278E-174C-49C3-B427-81710066DBF3.png
    956.9 KB · Views: 944